My First Ever Visit to a Gay Sauna

RotzBBengel

MY FIRST EVER VISIT TO A GAY SAUNA

PART I

I stepped out of the shower and wrapped a towel around my slender waist. It had taken a while to clean me out properly, but I didn't want to take any risks on my first ever visit to a gay sauna. Now I was squeaky-clean on the inside up to my chin. Well, almost up to my chin. I was nervous as hell and tried to calm myself down. Don't worry. The worst thing that can happen to you is that they throw you out of the sauna the moment you cross the threshold. And you know that chances are high that this moron Chris was just telling stories. One week ago Chris, a boy from the neighborhood, had come over for one of our regular jerk off sessions. He kept bragging about sneaking into a gay sauna and finally dared me to try the same. I knew that he was most probably lying, but I just couldn't let him call me a pussy.

I moved over to my bedroom and stopped in front of my mirrored wardrobe to take a look around. A while ago, I got tired of my old Transformers wallpaper. Don't get me wrong, I loved it, at least in the beginning, but I guess I'd just grown out of this stuff. So I did my best to hide it with posters showing my favourite soccer players - most of them shirtless- and now the walls were covered with pictures of Christiano Ronaldo and David Beckham. He'd always been my favourite. Can't tell you how many times I jerked off thinking of Becks' perfect abs. I even managed to get a Freddie Ljungberg poster, one of those he did for CK, you know. Love his chiselled cheekbones. The walls were plastered with half-naked men. I took in the scenery. Hard to believe my parents never suspected anything. Well, maybe they did. But this was not the time to worry about that. I had other things to do. My parents were gone for the weekend, leaving the house to me, and I was going to make the most of it.

I turned back to the wardrobe, watching my reflection on the mirrored doors intently, running my hands over my flat tummy, my fingers circling the compartments of my sixpack, then trailing down the deep middle cleft until they reached my cute belly button. I grinned. Becks, you better watch out. Dropping the towel, I turned around and grabbed my firm asscheeks, pulling them apart to reveal my hairless crack and pink hole. It was reddened and gaped slightly after the thorough enema . Very nice, I thought, but this is not gonna get you inside. The problem was my face. No, I'm no troll, thank you! But one look at my face convinced me that this was not going to work like this. My mom has always called me her little imp and with those pouty lips, green eyes, snub nose and the mop of red curly hair, I looked just a tad too cute and innocent for my purpose. Maybe a baseball cap would do the job. Well, at least it covered most of those curls and the peak shadowed my face. Pull it down some more, no time for vanity here. And now give me a stern look, I know you can do it. I tried to look as mean as I could. I really did, but my pathetic attempts just had me snorting with laughter. Well, fuck it. Then the cap will have to suffice. Now get dressed. No, not that shirt. No Transformers today. Better borrow some stuff from Dad's wardrobe, and put it back before he knows what happened.

And here I was, standing in a narrow side street, the iron door to the gay sauna just across from me. No idea if this was intended, but it sure looked intimidating to me. I checked left and right. No one around, so if you really want it, then this is the time. I crossed the street and stopped in front of the grey door. My hands were sweating profusely. Ring the bell, moron. The sudden sound of the buzzer made me jump. Push. I pushed.

The reception was not nearly as run-down as the outside had promised. Or as depraved as I had expected. Disappointment crept into my mind. This didn't look like the den of iniquity from Chris' story. Not at all. Actually, it looked more like the kitchen of a hospital or something: chrome and white tiles everywhere.

"Can I help you?" asked a deep, friendly voice. I jumped again. From across the tiled counter, a tall, muscular man in his 40s or maybe 50s was looking at me, his intense grey eyes scanning my body, trying to size me up. Being only 5' 7'' myself, most guys seem tall to me, but this specimen easily measured 6' 4''. And he was packing muscles. Broad shoulders, narrow waist, impressive pecs that stretched the fabric of his muscle shirt nicely. What struck me most was that though very muscular, he still looked lean, more like a long-distance runner than a body-builder. There was not an ounce of fat on him and thick veins travelled down his forearms and onto the back of his big hands. His face looked ascetic, almost like that of a hermit. Piercing grey eyes deep in their sockets, overshadowed by bushy eyebrows, prominent cheekbones and somewhat hollow cheeks. He was bald, but the rest of his body more than made up for the lack of hair on top of his head. The lower half of his face was covered by a neatly trimmed beard, black with some grey in it, accompanied by a bushy mustache long enough to hide his lips from my view. There was a dense layer of coarse salt-and-pepper fur on his pecs as well and his strong arms were hairy all over, from his wrists up to his shoulders. His shirt was damp from the warm, humid air and clang to the guy's skin, clearly showing the outlines of his big, pointy nipples. There were sweat marks at the armholes and suddenly I realized that I could actually smell his rich, manly scent. My hole twitched in response and, as if sensing my thoughts, the guy whose face had been totally free of expression until now smirked at me, showing his big, white teeth for the first time. "Hi, my name's Harry. So again, can I help you?" With that he reached out his big, furry paw. I took a deep breath. Ok, now don't ruin it. Deep voice, stern look.

I stepped up to the counter and we shook hands. "Nice to meet you, I'm Kevin," I said in my deepest voice. Stern look, I reminded myself.

That's when I realized that from my new position closer to the counter I had a perfect view of his tight-fitting gym shorts and the huge bulge they tried to conceal. I had seen a cock or two before. Well, three actually. But those had been the dicks of boys my own age and whatever was waiting behind this thin layer of cotton went far beyond my limited experience. I stared. I gawked. Maybe I even salivated, but I can't tell for sure. My recollection is somewhat blurred.

"Your first time in here?", Harry asked with an amused tone in his voice.

"Hm?" I clearly had my mind on other things. I was staring at his crotch and it must have felt the attention, because the bulge was heaving , shifting and finally snaking down the leg of his adidas shorts. I licked my lips absent-mindedly. The tip of his cock would be appearing any second now. That's when Harry coughed loudly. My head shot up and I blushed. Moron, moron, moron. Congratulations, well done. Your gonna get yourself kicked out of here.

"Your first time in here? Don't think you've been here before, at least not on my shift. A cutie like you wouldn't have escaped my attention." He winked at me and I cracked a smile. So much about the stern look, moron. I blushed again.

"But this might not be your day of the week" Harry added questioningly. "We're having our 'Twinks Night' on Saturdays, so maybe you'd rather wait until the weekend instead. At the moment there's quite a lot of business in there" he motioned to the door next to the counter that apparently led to the locker room and whatever was waiting behind it. "But it's mostly guys like me, you know, old and hairy and bearded and most of us are...well, don't mind, so if that's not what you came here for...", his voice trailed off. "Nooo", I said, maybe a little too enthusiastically. "If all of them are only half as hot as...uh, I mean...I really like older guys...like you."

Harry gave me one last, questioning look, as if he was mulling something over inside his head, but then he shrugged it off and guided me through the procedure, handed me a towel, a pair of flip-flops and the key to my locker. "You find little sachets of lube over there. Condoms, too, if need be." I nodded my head fiercely. Finally something I was 100% sure of in these strange surroundings. After all we'd discussed that at school more than once. "You should always use condoms", I said with deep conviction. He just shrugged his shoulders. "Most guys in here don't think so. Fucking feels way better without a rubber, they say." They don't use condoms? I was honestly shocked. But Harry interrupted my thoughts. "Listen, Kevin. My shift is ending in 20 minutes. My buddy Carl should be arriving any minute to replace me. What about I give you the tour and show you around a bit once I'm off duty?" I think, he must have misinterpreted my incredulous look, because he raised one of his furry eyebrows. "Only if you want me to, of course."

I gulped. Keep it cool, don't seem too eager, moron. "Sure, that would be nice."

"Okay, when you exit the locker room, you gotta turn right and follow the hallway until you reach the jacuzzi. Why don't you get inside the tub and relax for a while and I'll meet you there as soon as Carl arrives. I nodded my approval, grabbed my stuff and entered the locker room. As soon as Harry was out of sight, I slumped against the wall and exhaled deeply. I was inside the sauna and no one had asked for my ID. Not even mentioned it. A smile of relief spread across my face, slowly turning into a broad grin. Harry would join me in the tub and maybe he'd do a lot more with me...

When the boy disappeared behind the corner, Harry reached under the counter and produced a bottle of lubricant and a Ziploc filled with a white powder. The lube had already been laced with T, but in this case he'd better increase the dose. Kevin was cute as a button, but the kid seemed way to strict about safer sex. Harry couldn't stand fundamentalists. Sometimes they just needed to be outwitted.

When Carl, a goateed redhead in his mid-40s with a burly, hirsute body and a fat, veiny cock, finally arrived, Harry was leaning against the counter, staring into the air with a wicked grin all across his face . "Hey, Harry, what's up?" Carl yelled to shake his colleague out of his daydream. The two men greated each other with a big bear-hug. They'd been buddies for almost two decades now and over the years they had shared quite a number of boy-bottoms. Or at least for the first fifteen years of their friendship. This came to a sudden halt, when first Carl and later Harry as well were tested HIV-positive. While HAART had no side effects on Carl, Harry's libido pretty much zeroed. He just couldn't get it up anymore. And watching Carl fucking a boy and licking his buddy's poz-cum from the kid's gaping boycunt afterwards didn't seem to make for a long-distance solution. Their relationship deteriorated day by day and when they stopped talking to each other completely, they realized that there was only one alternative that worked for them. The next morning both men stopped taking their meds. And never looked back.

Not only had their sex life gone back to normal. The two of them seemed to be hornier than ever before in their life. Sometimes the mere thought of what was brewing inside their balls brought them close to the edge of cumming. Harry had always been a "dripper," but making an unaware teenboy beg for his load had him dripping toxic precum like your proverbial faucet. And the knowing look on Harry's face when the boyhole started making those telltale squishy noises every time he rammed his fat cock home was just priceless. Happy like a pig in the mud. How Carl had longed to see his buddy like this during the difficult years. Harry was all that counted for him, fuck the boys. Literally.

PART II in the making

(let me know which direction you'd like the story to take)

Edited by Hotload84
  • Like 7
  • Upvote 22
  • Piggy 1

Hey BabyBobby, glad you like it so far. What would you like to happen to Kevin?

As you mention "white powder" you will want to get this moved to Chem Fiction.

Yes, I mentioned "white powder" and both of us know what that means. But it only serves as a means to an end, helping to lure our little hero deeper into corruption. Since both Harry and Carl are "poz, not on med"-tops and more of their kind are to follow, knocking up their unsuspecting victim, I guess for the time being I'd rather leave it in the Gift Giver section.

love, Felix :*

Felix,

I'd like to see in future parts something unpredictable. While stories like the Pizza Boy are very very hot they also can become too predictable. Think of all your own fetishes and spice it up with stuff you like or fantasize so that it is original.

By the way when I first started reading it I thought it was a true story about you and I was so jealous. You are very cute too.

Bobby

seriously you should move it to the chem sex section, I made the same error and left my story in this section but because I mentioned chems I got banned for a few days so I suggest you move it before the same thing happens to you

I liked the first chapter a lot. I agree with the other guys that it belongs in Chem Sex, even though its a great gifting story....Eager to see Kevin enjoy his first but definitely not last sauna adventure with men who will teach him to enjoy sex the right way and not fear the amazing freedom Carl's and Harry's gift will give him forever....

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

PART II

I was sitting in the hot tub, watching the men around me from the corner of my eye. It was not a small tub like the ones people have in their backyards, but easily three meters square. If two guys on opposite ends rested their arms and shoulders on the edge of the pool, letting their outstretched bodies float in the water, their toes would hardly touch in the middle. Not that I tried to. To see all those hot, daddy-type dudes really intimidated me. Harry had been right, I was by far the youngest guy in the room. And to be honest it somewhat made me nervous. Though I had always lusted after older men, especially the hairy, bearded ones, until today my experience had mostly been limited to boys my own age. Well, not mostly, but entirely. And to see all of those guys walking around the room at least half naked, their mature, masculine bodies on display as if it was the most natural thing on earth, had me shivering with excitement, the blood rushing in my ears. Whenever a man made eye contact, and I was surprised by how many of them tried to, I blushed and looked away.

But one of them proved to be particularly persistent. He sat across from me and just kept staring, nodding his head whenever our eyes met. With his cropped grey hair and neatly trimmed beard he reminded me of Harry actually, but whereas Harry was just lean, this guy looked emaciated. His face was haggard, eyes and cheeks sunken in, his collarbones showing since his chest was not nearly as muscular as Harry's. Sure, I hadn't seen much of the world yet, but it didn't take a physician to diagnose what looked like full-blown AIDS to me. Don't stare at him like that. He'll think you want to have sex with him, moron.

But it was already too late. I almost froze in terror when he suddenly got up and waded towards me through the turmoiled water. He had to be a very tall guy. While the water had covered my asscheeks completely, surging through my crack with every step I made, it didn't reach much higher than his knees, his lean, vascular thighs in full sight. But what really caught my eye was the monstrous uncut dick dangling in front of him, the sheathed cockhead parting the surface of the pool like an icebreaker pushing aside the floes.It might sound strange, but my first thought was that his cock looked like some kind of parasitic life form, a monstrous, blood-filled leech that had sunk its fangs into the guy's crotch to suck all the sap and energy from its host's body. It was long, bloated and angry-red, with thick veins running along the length of the shaft. The epitome of vitality. To see it attached to this frail, emaciated body was surreal. Since its latest victim was obviously drained to the last drop, I almost expected it to drop off his body and to disappear in the bubbling water, looking for a new host to grind its teeth into and feast on until it would finally be satiated. But of course it was only a cock, though definitely the longest, thickest and - I have to admit - tastiest cock I had ever seen.

"Hi, my name's Glen." A hand entered my field of vision, blocking my view of this magnificent piece of meat and breaking the almost hypnotical connection. I shook his hand and looked up at the guys face with an insecure smile. "I'm Kevin." From close up the trenches running down his tanned, leathery cheeks seemed even deeper, making him look like a cigar store Indian. Somewhere in the winding depths of my mind a panicky voice was screaming "AIDS, AIDS, AIDS...", but my body seamed to have a mind of its own. My little dick was stiff as a ramrod and my asshole twitched like mad. I just couldn't help it, my eyes were drawn back to his massive cock again. "Like what you see, boy?" I gulped. Of course I liked his dick. I wanted it more than anything else before. But I just couldn't admit that, not to myself and all the more not to that stranger approaching me. It was just too risky and no dick in the world was worth taking that risk. Not even this long, thick, veiny - Stop it, moron. Stop it right now, or you'll end up with your ass full of his AIDS-cum!!!

I willed my head to shake 'No'. "You don't? What a shame, cause it really likes you. See?" Glen was right, his cock was heaving, swaying seductively in front of me. To my utter surprise it seemed to be filling out even more, slowly gaining in diameter, the veins getting more prominent with every second that passed by. I could almost see his blood rushing through them. Now it was swinging from side to side like a cobra following the movements of the fakir's flute. But of course the cobra was me and my eyes never left the tip of his flute. I licked my lips involuntarily. A clear drop was forming as more and more pre-cum was welling out of Glen's piss-slit. Finally a translucent string was dangling before my eyes, quivering every time his fat cock jumped with excitement. And I could tell how excited he was. Glen was breathing heavily and when he finally broke the hypnotic silence, his voice was deep and husky: "Are you really sure you don't like my cock, young man? If you are, just say 'No' and I'll never bother you again." My mind was in turmoil, I wanted it so bad, but at the same time couldn't allow myself to admit it. I was transfixed like your proverbial deer in the headlights. That's when his cock took the decision for me. It throbbed one more time, the string of pre-cum ripped off, falling down towards the surface of the gurgling water. Without thinking, I darted forward, my tongue stretched out, desperately trying to catch the precious drop all my senses had been focused on. But I was too late, it disappeared in the whirlpool. A sigh of despair escaped my lips.

When I looked up at Glen, he just gave me a shit-eating grin. "Don't worry, boy. There's more where this came from. More than you could ever ask for. Now let's get going and find us some private place. I can't wait so see those cute lips wrapped around my fat daddydick. You better work up a lot of saliva, because Daddy never uses any artificial lube. So spit and pre-cum is all the lubrication you're gonna get. Wonder how long it's gonna take your little boyhole to accomodate my thick ass-stretcher." He chuckled lecherously. "But don't worry. Daddy pre-cums a lot and since I never use condoms either, your little fuckhole will be slick with natural lube in no time. And when I rub my slimy cockhead over your quivering hole, you'll be begging to have Daddy's big mancock shoved into you." And he was right. I didn't know much right then, but I knew for sure I'd be begging for it. And I'd mean it. Begging him for his AIDS-load. "Now lets get going. My balls are boiling already: Time to turn you into daddy's cumdump..." He grabbed my arm to pull me with him and I was about to get up, when a voice boomed through the cave-like tiled room: "Hey, Kevin. Here you are. I almost thought you were hiding from me. Ready to take your tour around the place?"

Harry was walking towards the tub. Naked, towel around his neck, his big cock dangling in front of him. The gray hair covering his muscular body already matted by the steamy air. I blushed. Finally I muttered: "Er, Glen here has already offered to..." That's when I realized that Glen had gone. He was sitting at the other side of the whirlpool again, his eyes closed, feigning to be asleep. The last couple of minutes might just as well never have happened. But I had no time to think. Harry jumped into the water with quite a splash and sat down next to me, laying his arm around my back. "So, where do you want to go first?"

PART III in the making.

(Sorry it took me so long. I had to focus on school and at some point I forgot about this story altogether. But right now I'm already halfway through with PART III. I promise. :))

Edited by RotzBBengel
  • Like 5
  • Upvote 14
  • Piggy 2