Rimming: giving and receiving

mike258

Guest Bearman

Love rimming a guys hole,getting my tongue as far in as possible burying my face between his cheeks.I also love having my arse rimmed ,gets me really horny and ready for a good plowing

I absolutely love timing, both giving and receiving. I can eat a hole for hours at a time, specially if it was already loaded

my bf always slurps on my pussy after I’ve been loaded up by others so I make sure to keep the loads deep in me for him

When he rim my hole after a long gang fuck session it also has a soothing effect on me and helps recover my pussy faster

• Like 2

I LOVE rimming too.  I rim pretty much every hole I fuck and love having a bubble ass sit on my face and smother me.  I can cum easily if I'm not careful.  I love mine eaten too, and I was surprised at my last two hour trip to the sex club how many "top" guys sucked on my sloppy hole before fucking me.  Pretty early on I was loose and loaded.......no one NEEDED to open me up or get their spit in there.   They could have easily sunk in balls deep, but at least half the guys that fucked me ate me out deep, sucking on my cummy hole jacking their dicks before they stood up and buried it easily!!  It was fucking hot how many pig "tops" did that!  

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

Love rimming a hole.  Lick it, suck it, and tongue fuck it.  Also love rimming an ass with another guy,  making out with him while eating ass is great. Also love rimming an ass while someone is fucking it. Mmmmm. Geee just love rimming.

• Upvote 1

I only like getting my ass eaten if the Top is feltching his load out of my hole to snowball with me. But I LOVE LOVE eating a man's ass. I can keep my tongue in a man's hole for hours. I am an awesome aggressive ass eating PIG. I go after a man's ass like Cookie Monster goes after cookies. I prefer them ripe, sweaty, very hairy, smelly and sometimes dirty. As long as his hole doesn't smell and taste like soap though my tongue will be glued to his hole. Love leaving with the smell of ass on my face and up in my goatee.