An 18 Year Old Pozzed By Daddy

I had never been in with the 'cool' kids. At 5' 8", and always on the skinny side, I was to small for the football team and, if I had to be honest, I didn't find much that I had in common with the other kids at school. It didn't help that as I hit puberty the transformation of my body was less dramatic than I had expected, and for an 18 year old guy, I was left looking somewhat effeminate. I don't know if this was the reason, or it was a combination of reasons, but tonight when I arrived at a party of a school friend, things went downhill fast. The jock kids noticed my arrival and immediately the sniggers and comments began.

"Hey Jordan! Why don't you bring those pretty lips over here and learn how to please a real man" yelled Craig, one of the stars of the basketball team. I turned bright red and tried to walk away, but Craig wouldn't let-up, and yelled "Hey, where do you think you're going? I've got a three day load with your name on it pussy boy. Mouth or ass, I don't care. After all you’re just a fucking faggot hole for me to dump a load in." All his friends laughed as I ran from the room.

When I got outside I paused to catch my breath. As I felt the hot tears running down my cheeks, I wiped them away, and also decided to go home - I didn't want to be in the same room with those fucks again. I started the long walk back to my place as I had been given a lift by my sister and she wasn't due back for hours, so it made sense to walk back and clear my head. I was about a mile down the road before I realised just how quiet it was. I checked my watch and it was a little after midnight. As I walked along the road absorbed in my thoughts, I heard a car approaching, and, as it neared, I sensed it was slowing down, and sure enough, a pickup pulled up along side me and the driver called-out "Hey kid, what you doing walking by yourself on the road at this time of night?"

As I squinted into the cab I saw an older guy, probably mid 40's with steel blue eyes and dark brown crew cut. He looked built, and I could see from the light in the cab that he had massive arms and a thick muscled chest. "I'm heading home from a party that didn't end as well as I had hoped" I replied.

"Get in kid. I'll give you a lift. It ain't safe to be walking around at this hour."

I looked at him hard for a second, judging whether I should get into a car with a stranger before accepting his offer. "Thanks, Mr…." I started.

"Matt" he cut in.

"Oh, hey, thanks Matt, I'm Jordan" I replied.

"Get in kid, I don't wanna be out all night" I walked round the cab and jumped in. As we headed off down the road I gave him my address, to which he grunted an acknowledgement. I stared out the window, as he didn't seem particularly talkative. As I looked out I saw his reflection in the glass, I found myself admiring his features. He looked so muscled and strong, I found myself imagining him without his shirt on, and within seconds I was starting to get hard. I had been looking at his reflection so long that by the time I glanced out the window I realised I had no idea where we were, all the houses had been replaced by tree flashing past the window.

"Where are we? Did you miss my turn off?" I asked.

"We aren't going to your house boy" he replied, "we're going to my place. I saw the way you were looking at me, you and me are gonna have some fun."

Fear flashed through me and I started to protest, "Look mister I don't know what you're talking about but I need to go home, just let me out here and I will find my own way back."

Just as I spoke we turned off the main road and into a driveway, as the pickup drove down the long drive I saw an old house come into view. It looked like an old farm cottage and from best I could tell we were miles from anything. "Listen here, boy. You're coming inside with me. I saw the way you were looking and I know you want a piece of my cock." With that Matt jumped out the cab, walked around to my door and opened it, roughly grabbed my arm, and yanked me from the pickup and towards the house. I tried to break away from him but he had a tight grip on my arm and I was tiny in comparison to his muscled body. Holding me in front of himself, he pushed me down the walk and through the front door. Once inside, he pinned me up against the wall, and finally I could appreciate how much bigger than I was Matt. He stood about 6' 4", and he looked like he was made of 230 pounds of solid muscle. As I looked up at him with frightened eyes, he dropped his hand onto my shoulder and pushed me onto my knees.

"Please, let me go! I don't know what you're doing but I just want to go home" I pleaded.

"SHUT THE FUCK UP!" he barked at me. "Tonight you're gonna find out what a sissy faggot like you is made for. Open up my jeans and get my cock out, bitch."

I hesitated not knowing what I should do, but apparently I hesitated too long because *SLAP* - my face stung as he hit me. "I won't tell you again, boy. Open up my jeans and get your mouth on my cock!" he ordered. Terrified of being hit again, or worse, I started to undo the buttons on his jeans. As I undid each button a pair of white briefs came into view. When I had them all undone I was faced with a wall of muscled thighs and between them an enormous engorged cock, barely contained beneath the thin white material. I watched in fascination as a small wet patch appeared at his cock head, turning the white material clear with precum. "Don't just sit there drooling boy, get that fucker out and in your mouth" he demanded.

This being my first time on my knees, I gingerly peeled his briefs down, and taking his thick cock in my hand, I started to slowly suck on the head of his cock. I couldn't believe that I was actually kneeling between the legs of such a hot daddy, and with his enormous tool in my mouth. "What the fuck are you doing boy? Don't pussy about with it, suck that cock!" he roared as he grabbed the back of my head and forced me down on his eight-inch meaty cock. I gasped for air as he forced it deeper down my throat. I could feel the massive head slide down my neck and triggering my gag reflex. He heard me start to gag and barked "Harden the fuck up faggot! You're going to be doing this plenty more, so you better learn how to take it. If you puke on my cock I'll crush your pathetic little balls." I swallowed hard as I tried to stop from puking and with a lot of effort I was able to settle into a rhythm of him plowing my throat all the way down till my nose was buried in his pubes.

He fucked my face for about five minutes, then suddenly he stopped and pulled out. I was so thankful. Finally I could breath properly. As I gasped on the ground it occurred to me what I must look like: my face wet with spit and precum smeared all over it, my lips red and raw from the vicious face fucking I had taken - just like a dirty cocksucker. "Time for your next lesson on how to please a real man, faggot" he barked at me, grabbing me by the waist and throwing me over his massive shoulders.

He carried me into a room which, from the large wooden-framed bed in the centre of the room, I judged to be the master bedroom. He threw me down on the mattress and as I tried to comprehend what had just happened, I felt him snap a handcuff onto each of my wrists, attaching the other end to the head board. "So faggot, you like to get fucked?" he asked.

"Please! No! I have never been fucked; I have never been with anyone before! Just let me go, we can forget about all this" I pleaded.

"A virgin pussyboy. Well I'll be damned. This IS gonna be fun" he replied, ignoring my pleas. "How old are you boy?" he asked.

"I was 18 two weeks ago, sir" I replied, hoping my age might sway him to release me.

"Damn, boy. Eighteen? I'm gonna wreck you so bad no one is ever gonna believe you are 18 ever again" he laughed at me.

I watched as he grabbed a knife from his side table and quickly cut off my tshirt and shorts, leaving me naked and bound on the bed. Then he stood back and admired his work, watching me squirm uncomfortably on the bed. Approaching me, he roughly grabbed both my legs and yanked them up, exposing my tight boy ass, a sharp gasp signifying his approval as he admired my virgin hole, only, to my utter surprise, to lean over to explore my hole with his tongue. I squirmed with pleasure as his stubble rubbed against my ass, and his probing tongue made me buck and writhe on the bed. I let out a loud gasp, which, when he heard, lead him to snicker "You like that don't ya faggot? I tell you there is nothing as sweet in this world as 18 year old virgin boy pussy." I could only grunt in response. He ate my hole for about ten minutes, slowly opening me up wider and wider. Then, as quickly as he had started eating me out, he dropped my legs back to the bed. I remember gazing up at his muscled frame, still reeling from the feelings he had brought to my ass.

"Ok boy, time for the main event." It suddenly dawned on me what was coming next.

"Please sir, can't I just suck you?" I tried one last time to reason with him.

He laughed in response, "Hell no boy. I've got a four day load in these balls that's gonna be the first load of man juice to get pumped into that perfect little cunt."\

I looked up at him terrified; he was fisting his cock through the front of his jeans. I watched him reach over and grab the lube, slick up his cock and position it at my virgin hole. "WAIT! Please if you're going to fuck me, at least wear a condom!" I pleaded.

"You ain't good enough for a condom, fag. You're just a hole for me to plant my babies in" he replied.

And with that, I watched him line-up his massive cock with my tiny pink hole and push his engorged head against it. He pushed hard and my puffy cunt lips finally surrendered and I had his fat cock head inside my ass. Terrified by this man barebacking me I tried to struggle against the handcuffs but it was no use. He had my thighs held tight and he used them to slowly pull me backwards onto his cock. As I looked down the length of my body, my eyes wide open with shock, I could see inch after inch disappear into my hole, and, in under thirty seconds his entire eight inch cock had been eaten by my hungry hole. "Damn, you're tight fag, but that hole just ate my whole dick. You sure this is your first time?" he sneered down at me. He flexed his dick and I cried out. "ANSWER ME BOY WHEN I ASK YOU A QUESTION!" he shouted.

"Yes sir, it is my first time" I whimpered.

"Then I guess this cunt was just made for my fat cock to plow then, wasn't it?"

I didn't reply and so received another slap across the face.

"WHAT DID I JUST SAY, BOY?" he roared.

"Yes sir. My cunt was made for your fat cock to plow" I sobbed.

And on hearing my reply, he started to slide his massive cock in and out of my no-longer-virgin hole. Each punch of his cock deep in my guts made me moan with a mix of pleasure and pain. His bulbous cock head felt like it was raking my insides over and over, stretching my ass lips every time he pulled all the way out, only to pile drive his cock back in a few seconds later. He looked down at his cock disappearing into my hole and smirked, "Well, I guess that answers that question" he said as I watch him slide down to my ass and touch it. "You're all torn up faggot, bleeding all over my cock." I didn't know what he meant and instead of slowing down or stopping this revelation only seemed to make him fuck me harder.

He leaned down close to me, his face inches from mine and his massive muscled body completely covering my own lithe figure. I watched as sweat dripped off his face and onto me as he rutted wildly in my now destroyed boy pussy. I watched his eyes change and his face went red as his cock slammed harder into my hole. I'm gonna breed you boy, I'm gonna fill you up with a big toxic daddy load. You're gonna have my babies in you, my toxic babies, and then no one is gonna want you faggot ass pussy ever again." I stared at him blankly trying to work out what he meant. Seconds later he froze and I felt his engorged cock head expand in my ruined cunt, and I could feel the jets of thick white hot cum travel up his long shaft and pump into my guts. "TAKE MY FUCKING POZ LOAD, YOU FILTHY FUCKING WHORE!" he yelled.

Suddenly it made sense, the terror overwhelmed me as I realised that right at this moment his fat cock was blasting a massive load of poz cum deep into my destroyed ass. "NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!" I screamed, but it was too late. Even as I went to try and kick him away, he was already pulling his massive cock from my gaping hole. The deed was done.

"Not a bad fuck, boy" he said as he re-snapped the buttons on his jeans.

"Why did you do it?" I choked out as the tears came.

"Someone was gonna poz your stupid cunt sooner or later boy, and I always get what I want" he replied. I tried to roll over and cry into the mattress, I was still sobbing when a minute later I felt him shove a large object in my gaping hole. "A butt plug boy, to make sure my boys don't leak out of that slutty hole" he said. I cried harder into the mattress. "At least until our other guests arrive tonight…" he trailed off.

Edited by Hotload84
  • Like 9
  • Upvote 38
  • Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Excellent story. I'm already hard and oozing precum fantasizing I'm that massive masculine man enjoying putting the little poof in his place taking the first piece of tight virgin ass of the less than masculine little quiff getting my rocks off in him, my ejaculatory pleasure enhanced by pumping pain and then cum and a load of HIV into his tight twat as I assert my masculine superiority over him.

• Upvote 2