An 18 Year Old Pozzed By Daddy

The crowd of older guys surrounding me looked at me like I was a piece of meat for their pleasure.

As I waited for the next onslaught to begin, I suddenly heard a voice cry out in the hallway. 

“Oh god, help me, please somebody help me!”

The voice sounded young, I watched as the crowd slowly parted and a skinny young twink about the same age as me was dragged in.

He was being held by a stocky older guy, who marched him towards me.

With a single move the older guy ripped the shirt off the young guys back, leaving him just wearing a pair of skimpy shorts. He then shoved forcefully and the young guy sprawled on the ground in front of me.

“Look what I found out after dark.” the stocky guy announced to the room. “A new play thing.”

A pleased murmur went around the room.

“Please guys, just let me go, jokes over now, I’ll just go and we can all forget about this.” the twink said.

“Haha good luck with that, bitch.” one of the crowd yelled out.

The twinky guy raised his eyes and for the first time seemed to notice me, he looked at me suspended from the ceiling. His eyes and mouth opened wide in shock. He turned back to the man who had dragged him into the room.

“Please, please just let me go!” his voice went high with panic.

“Maybe we will let you go, but first I think you should put on a little show for us.” the older guy responded.

“Wha.. What do you mean? What kind of show…?” he stammered.

“We want to watch you two boys put on a little fuck show for us.”

“But, I’m not queer!”

I watch in slow motion as the stocky guy hand slapped down hard on the twink's ass.

“AHH! Fuck! What was that for?” the twink screamed in pain.

“Shut the fuck up, you will do whatever the fuck we tell you to do.” the stocky guy demanded. “Now, get over there and make out with him!”

I watch as he slowly stood up, looking me up and down. His mind no doubt wondering if he would meet the same fate as me.

“Don’t just stand there gawking at him dumb fuck, kiss him, get this show started!” someone called out.

The twinky guy slowly got closer to me, when he was right in front of me he whispered “What’s your name? How did this happen to you?”

“My name’s Jordan, this guy Matt kidnapped me and they have been using me for sex.” I replied.

“I’m Ryan, if I get out of here I’ll send help.” 

“Enough talk boys, get the show going or you’re going to regret it.” The stocky guy demanded.

Ryan moved in closer to me, he looked scared and hesitant, but slowly moved in close and after deciding he had no choice, kissed me.

His lips barely parted as we first kissed, but I was still able to enjoy it. Still suspended from my wrists, I had little control of the kiss but I felt him start to explore my mouth with his tongue.

“Fuck yeah, thats it boys, lets see some fireworks.” One of the guys in the room yelled out.

“Cut his wrists down.” Someone else yelled.

I watch as the stocky guy moved forward and with a swift movement, released my hands from the harness. As I felt the blood start flowing in my arms again, I tentatively moved my hands onto Ryan’s hips and started to make out with him in earnest.

For a ‘straight’ boy he seemed to be ok with kissing me, and for a few minutes, the reality of our situation melted away as we enjoyed the moment. 

He pulled away for a second and I looked at his gorgeous lips, wet with saliva. His eyes were glazed over with lust, as he tugged at my hands and indicated we both lay on the floor. I lay on my back with Ryan above me, he looked down at me unsure, before I grabbed the back of his head and pulled him into another kiss.

For a moment, it was just Ryan and I making out, but after a moment I became aware of the noise of hard cocks being stroked all around us. The room full of men eagerly watching us put on a show.

I felt Ryan’s hands run over my body, as I felt his stiff cock push through his shorts against my thigh. My own erect dick leaking against his abs.

I was suddenly aware of the stocky guy moving in behind Ryan, I watch Ryan’s body stiffen as he realised what was happening. His eyes looked into mine with a silent pleading for help.

I had long since given up hope of getting out of this situation, and so I stroked his face, trying to calm him.

“Shhh, it’s ok.” I whispered to him. “If you just go with it, they will let us go at some point.” The stocky guy jerked Ryan’s shorts down to his knees, exposing his tight ass to the room.

I saw the stocky guy dip his finger into a drop of pre-cum from his own leaky cock, and then swipe the pre-cum against Ryan’s hole. Ryan nuzzled into my neck and whimpered, clearly terrified of what was to come.

“Please don’t let them do this, I have never been fucked before.” he pleaded to me.

I just looked at him with sadness in my eyes. “I can’t stop them.”

I heard the stocky guy spit, wipe it over his thick meaty cock to make it slick, and line the thick cock head up, poised to violate Ryan’s virgin hole.

Ryan tensed as he felt the wet spongy cock head kiss against his hole. I couldn’t help but watch with fascination. I looked up at Ryan who had tears in his eyes, I kissed him, hoping to distract him. As we kissed, I felt him gasp as the massive cock head parted his virgin hole and slowly start to sink deep into his tight body.

“Argh fuck!” he cried out. “Please don’t do this!”

Ryan started to move, trying to free himself from the giant pole impaling him.

“Hold him fucking still, or I'll break his fucking neck” the stocky guy ordered me.

I wrapped my arms around Ryan’s torso, trying to calm him and get him to accept his fate. Ryan froze for a moment, which was just long enough for the stocky guy to slide the last few inches of his fat cock into Ryan's now distended boy hole.

I watched as Ryan’s back arched up and his mouth opened wide in a silent scream. He had taken the whole cock inside him and was totally defeated. He slumped onto my chest, silent tears streaming down his face as the stocky guy started to slowly plow Ryan's no longer virgin hole.

“The boys want to be able to see the action, hold his cheeks apart, they want to see me rip his hole wide open” The stocky guy demanded.

I reached down and grabbed Ryan’s tight ass cheeks, I spread them wide and looked down in amazement as the fat cock plowed, and pulled at Ryan’s tight ring. From the noises in the room, the other guys were just as turned on by the sight as I was. 

I realised as I held Ryan’s ass that I was now a willing participant in Ryan’s rape. I wanted to see him used and degraded, I wanted to see him take his first poz load. 

The room was filled with the sounds of sex, two hairy guys had come closer to watch and were stroking their leaky cocks over the sight of Ryan being fucked on top of me. I watched as one of the guys exploded over Ryan’s hair and back, coating him in a thick ropey load. 

The sight of the cum load sprayed all over Ryan seemed to spark something in the stocky man. I watched as his hips began to thrust in earnest. I could hear his balls slapping hard against Ryan’s soft skin.

A choked sob came from Ryan as he realised what was about to happen. “Please, please don’t.” he croaked out.

“ARGHHHHHHH!” the stocky guy arched his back and went tense. 

Ryan’s eyes suddenly locked on mine, pure terror on his face.

“TAKE MY FUCKING POZ LOAD YOU DUMB SLUT!” the stocky guy bellowed as his hips thrust his deadly venom deep into Ryan’s fuck hole.

“Noooooo!” Ryan yelled as his panicked body tried in vain to get away from the stocky guys thick shaft.

The stocky guy collapsed, spent, onto Ryan’s sweaty back. Pinning him on top of me, with no chance of escape.

I held Ryan tight as his head slumped onto my shoulder, and he started to cry.

• Like 8
  • Upvote 17
  • Piggy 1
  • Thanks 3

• 2 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 4 years later...
  • 4 months later...