An 18 Year Old Pozzed By Daddy

• 2 months later...
  • 2 years later...

I awoke a few hours later in complete darkness. For a second I wondered where I was, but it all came flooding back when I felt the dull ache in my ass, and realised I was tied to a bed.

I tried to cry out but all that came out was a low moan, my mouth was stuffed with a dirty rag. I lay in the darkness for another 20 minutes or so before I heard footsteps approaching. The door opened for a moment and I heard two men enter.

I recognised the first voice as my rapist, however had no idea who the second man was. I struggled on the bed and tried to turn onto my back.

"Don't move bitch, or I'll slap your ass so fucking hard. I'm making business arrangements." I froze. Business arrangements?

"He's all yours for $50, only rule is when you give him back he's still got to be usable for another client." I heard my rapist say.

"Yeah no worries dude, he should still be in one piece." The unfamiliar voice laughed.

With that, I heard the door open and close again. I sensed I was left in the dark with the stranger.

As I lay in the darkness I felt the bed sag as he sat next to me, I could smell whiskey and cigarettes on his clothes. I jumped as I felt him cup the end of the butt plug holding my rapists cum in me.

"You're one dirty bitch" he muttered, fondling my ass and cock.

I tried to moan and pull away, but all that earn't me was a slap across the ass.

"We are gonna have some fun tonight, I bought your cute little ass for $50 and I intend on getting my monies worth."

I felt the bed lift as he got up, I heard him in the darkness taking off his clothes. Before I knew it I felt the weight of him on my back, he felt heavy and I could feel his beer gut pressing against my back. His smell was suffocating, a mix of cigarettes and BO.

I felt him reach down and remove the butt plug, I felt the cool air for a moment against my distorted hole. That was quickly replaced by what felt like a huge leaky cock head pushing against my hole.

"Give it up for me baby" he whispered in my ear. "I'm gonna work this into your hole one way or another so you might as well enjoy the ride."

I thrashed on the bed, trying to move away from the huge invading pole resting against my no longer virgin hole. He slapped me in the side of the head, momentarily stunned I stopped moving, and as I did so I felt his huge snake enter my hole and slide down deep into me.

"Mmmm fuck yeah, thats a good pussy."

In the darkness I started to cry into the bed. I moaned in pain into the dirty rag as I felt his massive cock pump in and out of my hole.

"You're going to love this cock baby, it's the one thats going to knock you up with my thick poz venom." I whimpered into the rag.

"Shhh.." he whispered into my ear. "Remember I paid for this hole, so I'm not finishing until I've drained my balls into you tight little twat."

With that he started to rough pound me into the mattress, I could feel his low hanging nuts slam into my limp cock with each thrust. I gave up and resigned myself to being his pussy hole. He must have sensed this in me as he leaned down, spat on me and said "I told you you were going to love this cock".

He picked up the pace on my hole and I sensed that his breathing was changing, his balls were no longer slapping against me as they drew up, ready to inject their deadly load into my stretched and destroyed hole.

"Uunnnkkm" he heaved as I felt his whole body go rigid. I felt the huge pole inside me go still for a moment, and then begin to pulse inside my hole.

Jet after jet of hot poz cum flooded into my vulnerable hole.

"TAKE MY FUCKING LOAD WHORE, I'M POZZING YOU RIGHT NOW." he screamed.

He collapsed onto my back as I sobbed into the mattress. I felt him use his hips to push the toxic load deeper into me.

After a few minutes I felt him lift off me, replace the butt plug and get dressed.

"Good hole boy, I'm gonna recommend you to some friends."

I heard the door open and close again.

I was terrified and in the dark again, full of poz cum. 

• Like 10
  • Upvote 27

Now that's a way to lose your virginity - never been touched before and then out of a sudden two fat POZ cocks in one night. And that night is still young!!! Can't wait for the john's buddies to work his toxic cum deeper into the kid's formerly negative boycunt and add their own venomous loads to the mix... :grin:

Good to have you back, Caliboy!!! This story definitely deserved a continuation - and what a great sequel you delivered... :clap: :clap: :clap:

Edited by RotzBBengel
  • Upvote 1

Another 20 mins or so passed with me in the darkness, I could hear low conversations in the other room. Suddenly the door opened wide and I could see Matt in the doorway. He stalked over to the bed, grabbed both my feet and tied them together. I felt him cut the rope tying my hands to the bed but my hands remained tied. With a swift movement he grabbed me and through me over his shoulder.

"Come on bitch, time for the real party to start" he said as he carried me out the bedroom.

Still bound and helpless he carried me outside, I was naked and terrified as I saw him head towards the pickup. He opened the door and flung my skinny body onto the seat. I landed with a thud against the seat as I heard him shut the door and head to the drivers door.

"We are gonna head to a friends and see how much more punishment your pussy hole can take."

I groaned into the rag stuffed into my mouth, I didn't know how much more I could take, my body ached all over. The car started and I felt us pickup speed as we drove from the house. The journey lasted for about 30 minutes before I felt the car slow, turn off the road and head down a bumpy driveway.

The car ground to a halt in the gravel and I felt Matt get out and head round to my door. As he opened the door I attempted to kick at him in a vain attempt to get away. All it did was piss him off.

"You're going to regret that soon you stupid bitch." he barked at me.

He grabbed my slender waist, hauled me over his shoulders and head for the house. As we approached I could see a run down house which appeared to be far from any main road. It looked abandoned from the outside, but as we got closer I could see other cars parked and hear voices inside.

Matt kicked at the partially open door to open it, and as we entered yelled out "Hey boys, the main event has arrived!"

A cheer went up as I looked around the room at a bunch of older guys drinking and smoking. Matt pushed open another door and we entered a dank room with a dirty mattress on the floor. He unceremoniously dumped me from his shoulder onto the mattress. It reeked of cum and piss, in the corner a complex looking harness was suspended from the roof.

I was sitting stunned on the mattress for a moment, before Matt fisted my hair and painfully pulled me up. "MmmhMM" I tried to cry out through the rag. He dragged me over to the harness and attached a loop to each hand, once he was satisfied he undid the bindings on both hands and my feet. He then proceeded to attach a loop to each foot and around my groin.

"There you go slut, you wont be going anywhere for a while." he laughed.

He called out and the guys from the other room filed in. "Ok boys, he strung up and ready for the taking, put you $20 on the table and get your monies worth."

The guys milled around slapping $20 bills down and started getting their clothes off. I watch as two older white guys, maybe mid 40's approached me at the same time. They both had beer guts and one had a rough beard. The bearded one reached out and fondled my soft cock, I was mortified as he worked it until my boner was jutting out from my skinny body.

"Look, the sick little fucker is gagging for it" he laughed.

I watched as they both shucked off their clothes, the one with the beard yanked at a cord and I felt myself be dragged towards the ceiling by my wrists. I cried out into my gag from the pain but it just seemed to excite the room more. I watched as the other guy lay down on the floor underneath my suspended body. I watched with confusion as he played with his huge engorged cock. I could see the angry red head poking out of his uncut cock, each pump of it seemed to make a stream of precum roll down the thick shaft.

Suddenly he reached up and with a yank pulled out the butt plug that had been stuffed in me. I felt a trickle of toxic spooge run down my thigh. He reached up, swiped some of the cum from my thigh and rubbed it into his cock.

"That's all the lube your getting cunt." he spat at me. I suddenly saw the bearded guy yank at a cord and felt my body jolt as I was lowered towards the engorged cock head below me. I cried out in terror as I felt the fat leaky cock head kiss my exposed hole. The guy below me grabbed my lithe hips and guided me down onto his awaiting shaft.

"Ohhhhh fuck yeah." he groaned as my body had no choice but to open up and take his thick cock deep inside.

As I was lowered onto the cock I could hear the woof whistles of the other watching guys as they stroked their leaking cocks.

Tears welled in my eyes and ran down my cheeks as I was lifted and lowered by the bearded guy onto his friends thick meat. My arms were stretched and my legs flailed helplessly as each downward thrust grazed his bulbous leaky head against my prostate. I was in so much pain and yet I watched as my cock responded to the stimulation.

I felt myself get harder and my slutty instincts kicked in as I tried to buck against his fat knob and hit my prostate again and again. The bearded guy ripped out my gag. "Look at you slut, you're turning into a real cock whore now. Tell him what you want of I'll stop fucking you on his shaft."

I kept my mouth shut and he stopped lowering me. I bucked downwards trying to hit my prostate and so he raised me higher.

"No, no my little slut. Tell us what you want or we wont let you go." he ordered.

"I... I want... I want him to fuck me." I stuttered.

"And....?" he asked.

"And... cum in me.." I admitted, defeated.

"So you want him to fill you with his poz cum?" he asked.

"Yes, fill me with his poz cum, I need it Sir." I answered.

"Good boy."

Clearly pleased with my response the chant went up in the room "Lower the bitch!" as I felt myself lowered back down on the erect shaft, feeling it graze my sweet spot. I moaned out loud, unable to hide how good this felt being stuffed full of a big juicy cock.

The bearded guy kept my ass pumping up and down on the thick meat, my distended hole now able to take it all. I felt my cock leaking a steady stream of precum now as my instinct took over and I felt myself approaching orgasm. The bearded guy must have sensed how close I was from my breathing, as he started to pump me up and down faster and faster.

I felt the guy beneath me grab onto my hips tighter as he too came closer to cumming.

Suddenly I felt myself reach the point of no return as the fat cock inside me hit me just right. I felt myself cumming hands free all over the floor. As my ass muscles constricted I felt the guy beneath me pull my hips down hard onto his cock as he lost control and squirted a massive poz load into my fuck hole.

"Take it all you fucking slut, take my toxic swimmers, gonna breed you up." he cried out.

I felt the thick shaft pulse as his balls emptied into my awaiting cunt. I went limp after my orgasm, I was left hanging for a moment before I felt myself jerked up and the huge cock pull from my wrecked hole.

A spray of cum landed with a splat from my loose hole as my fucker got up and walked away. I heard him high five one of the watching guys.

"Who's next?" he laughed as he walked out the room. 

• Like 6
  • Upvote 30