Fantasy

andyraw

My fantasy is to be on my knees with my hands tied behind my back and a blindfold over my eyes. My mouth would be open taking as many loads as I could swallow. I love the taste of cum and the feeling of a hard cock in my mouth.

Anybody else share this same fantasy

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
Guest uncutxxxfun

I have 2 subs that I use right now to service me in a similar fashion. They are always naked in front of me and always blindfolded (leather one with padded eyes) or a hood. I'm not much for tying wrists, but do own a pair of handcuffs that work well or leather wrist restraints. My only rule about the handcuffs is, once they go on the sub, they stay on, until I've fed him my load. If they can't handle that, then I can do it without them being cuffed. One of them loves it that way, I've even brought over another buddy for him to service while I watch him struggle.

• 3 months later...
Guest UserDeleted0419
I have 2 subs that I use right now to service me in a similar fashion. They are always naked in front of me and always blindfolded (leather one with padded eyes) or a hood. I'm not much for tying wrists, but do own a pair of handcuffs that work well or leather wrist restraints. My only rule about the handcuffs is, once they go on the sub, they stay on, until I've fed him my load. If they can't handle that, then I can do it without them being cuffed. One of them loves it that way, I've even brought over another buddy for him to service while I watch him struggle.

Where do I sign up, uncutbbfuckbud?

• 1 month later...
  • 5 years later...

My fantasy is to have a different young legal aged virgin guy to suck every day of the year. Taste his sweet young cum 3 or 4 times a day and then move on to a new guy the next day. I have even dreamed of this.

• 4 months later...

Mine is to be retrained hands and legs tied down out of the way, blindfolded and used by whoever. I’d love having random cocks in both holes, breeding me then sliding their cum covered cocks into my mouth for cleaning tasting the mixed cum. at times 2 or more cocks, sharing my mouth and ass making me stretch to accommodate them both at once. Unable to see anything but hear them talking about using me and encouraging each other to fuck and breed /feed me their cum. In my mind guys I know are unloading in my ass and mouth anonymously and that’s extraordinarily hot when I think I recognize a voice but am not entirely sure. 
id love it if it was arranged and filmed and I never saw any of the men until I watched the film.