Predator/Prey

Hephaestion

Part V

While he hung there taking ragged gasps of air around his gag, I reached down and started peeling off his white cotton shirt I had put on when I went outside to move his motorcycle. It was damp with my sweat, making to cling to my torso as it reluctantly came loose. As I pulled it over my head, I drank in the smell of his musk mixing with mine with a deep, slow breath. Perhaps it was my imagination, but the smell of the sweat pouring off of him now seemed richer and deeper, infused with all the overload of hormones being pumped into his system by the fear, pain, and pleasure. Tossing away the now dirty shirt, I reached down and began unbuttoning my jeans. The front of the faded jeans were soaked a deep blue with precum, as pulse after pulse of my sap had flowed out of my slit every time he had twisted in his chains in pain and moaned through his gag with pleasure. The button seemed to pop off like the bolt to a battered cage, as my steel hard dick fought to get free. Tugging my jeans down, a blast of scent from my sweat and precum permeated the room, and my helpless stud again began to move, involuntarily responding to the smell like a bloodhound following a trail. My cock and balls were slick with a thick coat of slime, and I felt the cool air hit the puddle plastered down my thighs as the jeans fell completely and I kicked them away. Finally free, my cock flexed a stretching predator, and I felt its hunger to impale the prey hanging before it like an aching need. I crouched down on the balls of my feet, with his limp head hanging between my folded legs. I reached down with both hands and grasped two handfuls of his damp hair, and slowly pulled his head back until he could face me. Still trying to recover from his denied orgasm, he tried to shake some sense into his head and concentrate his eyes on me. I waited until he was finally able to focus before I began. I wanted him to fully understand everything that was about to happen to him.

I smiled as I looked down at him and said, “That’s what I like to see, a bitch in heat.” I saw a small spark of anger pushed through the confusion and pain, and I had to laugh at how even now he still hadn’t completely surrendered. It would make the inevitable that much sweeter in the end. I pushed his head down to face my crotch, I said in a low voice, “And like a cumslut you’re going to get fucked bare.” I could feel the fear beginning to return, as he confirmed my suspicion that I was going to be the first to ravage his virgin ass. At this realization, an involuntary flex from my cock pushed out another bead of precum, and he watched as it pooled at the exposed head before flowing down my shaft. “There is something else you should know before I tear you open. I’m positive.” His head and chest tried to lunge away from my pulsing cock, as if a venomous snake had appeared inches from his face. I tightened my grip, and forced his head to remain between my legs, and his fear flooded back through him almost as strong as before. His muscles, exhausted from his endless flailing and aching from being pulled and pressured into painful positions, could only weakly sway as he tried to will his body away from my poison-oozing sword. He began to whimper in terror as his worst nightmares were coming true. A thrill ran through me as I pulled his head closer and closer to my cock, and it seemed to bounce and flow like a salivating beast desperately stretching for its defenseless and trapped prey that was just out of reach. As I pulled him closer and closer, his whimpers became squeals as his fear penetrated deeper and deeper, prying loose the seal on the mindless terror he had experienced when he first woken up. I paused and held him on the brink, watching his bound muscles struggle without coherence to try anything and get free. After reveling in his fear, I finally relaxed my grip and let him ease away from shaft. Again, I pulled his head up so he could look at my face. “You ARE getting fucked bare tonight, and nothing you do is going to stop that. But, I am going to give you a chance not to get charged.”

His body froze, and he waited without breathing for me to continue. I almost laughed at his desperation, knowing that he would do anything to escape from the hell he had awoken to. Everything to come became so much sweeter when they saw the false ray of hope that could set them free. They never realized that their own desperation was the only tool that would accomplish what nothing else I inflicted could, and be what permanently broke them into my personal fucktoys. “I’m going to give you one chance to leave here clean tonight. We are going to have a little competition while I am fucking you, with one rule that’s very easy to understand.” I kept staring into his eyes, and I don’t think he had ever been as focused as he was now in his entire life. “If I have to cum first, then I will make sure I pull out and not shoot my charged load inside you. I’m also going to give you something to loosen you up, since I know this is your first time. I’ll still be fucking you bare, so the more you struggle and resist, the bigger the risk I might tear something back there. As you noticed, I leak quite a lot, so there is no guarantee you won’t get infected. It’s not a sure thing, but this is the best chance you’ve got. Understand?” He quickly nodded, determined to cling to his false hope. “But, if you cum first like a real bottom whore, then I am going to fuck you hard. I’m going to tear you raw until you bleed and then grind load after load inside you. I’ll use you all night until you are begging for my dirty cum. I will own you, and use you for whatever I want to get off.” Another wave of fear spread across his body, and I could see the fear and desperate hope burning in his eyes. “I’ll even promise not to cheat and play with your cock while I fuck you. A big stud like you shouldn’t have any trouble not cumming from having a dick up his ass. I’m sure the pain will also help.” I could see his hope build through the fear, as he was sure that it was impossible for him to cum if no one was pleasuring his massive dick.

“Now, let’s get started, shall we? I wouldn’t want you stuck here all night.” I let go of his hair, and slowly stood up from my crouch. If he had been able to pry his attention from my dick when he was thrashing to get away, he might have noticed the tattoos I had on each of my quads. Printed in small black text down both legs was a list of names. Each one had been just like him, an apex predator who roamed into my reach. I had made each of them the same offer that I just made to him. But, even if he had been able to ask, I wouldn’t have told him how many had won the challenge, as it would completely remove the hope I had just planted. With the final barrier ready to be breached, I walked back around his bound body, dragging my hand along his quivering limbs. As I approached his exposed ass and stopped, I saw his powerful glutes involuntarily clench and release over and over again, with his trembling rosebud flashing in and out of sight. I reached down and began to slowly pump my painful erection and spread my dirty sap all over my shaft as my personal lube. I knew I wouldn’t need any assistance keeping my venomous fang hard all night as I fucked the virgin demigod in front of me. I finally stepped forward and pushed my slid throbbing cock deep into his valley.

• Upvote 12

Part VII

My dick slid over his sphincter and buried itself in his crack. Leaving a trail of slime as I pushed forward, my pelvis finally connected with his clenching cheeks. I stopped and let his powerful glutes massage my rod, pushing more precum out of my head to drip down into his trench. I knew he would need all the lube he could get. I wanted to tire out his tightly clenched ass muscles as they tried to force the invading rod away from his twitching hole. Soon my precum was coating his entire crack, and I heard him give out a moan of fear when the first rivulet of my sap dripped all the way down and across his orifice. All the muscles in his back and legs flexed as he gave one final attempt of sealing any access to his untouched hole. I laughed as this just squeezed even more juice out of my encased dick, channeling it directly down his crevice and turning the trickle of precum coating his hole into a steady flow. After a minute of his desperate defense, he took a deep shuddering breath and collapsed back into his bindings. I felt the muscles in his ass spasming from the constant exertion, and began to slowly slip my slime coated dick back and forth across his exposed hole. I reached over to the chair, and picked up bottle of poppers I had left there. Uncorking the lid, I continued to grind back and forth as I reached forward to grab his hair with one hand. Steadily pulling until his back was arched and his face was pointing at the ceiling, I pushed the bottle under a nostril and said, “This will help loosen your ass mucles so that I don’t rip you open while I fuck you. You’re going to be tight enough as it is, and with all the precum coating you I think a bleeding hole is the last thing you need if you don’t want to turn poz tonight.” After hesitating for a moment, he finally snorted a deep whiff of the poppers. I switched to the other nostril and he repeatedly took heavy drags. I could see the drugs quickly penetrate his system, and the twitching muscles in his ass relaxed. Keeping a hold of his wet hair, I slowly pulled my hips away from him, and I felt the head of my dick slide down his loosing trench further and further. When it finally hovered directly over his now still sphincter, I stopped pulling back my hips and began to slowly ease forward. Pushing between the mounds of exhausted muscles and aided by the coat of personal lube, my cock sank deeper until finally landing directly on his tight hole like a bullseye. As my oozing glans connected to his defenseless portal, he was pulled out of his glazed state and realized that soon he would be fucked and ridden like all the bitches he had broken in. Anticipating his horror, I quickly jammed the bottle back under his nose and commanded, “Breathe!” As he started hyperventilating, more and more poppers rushed into his system and he sank back into his chemically induced buzz.

Putting the bottle down, I used both of my hands to firmly grab his broad shoulders. I leaned forward over his bound frame, with my cock poised like a battering ram. Letting gravity take hold, I began to ease my hips forward as pressure built on his tight asshole. With agonizing slowness, I felt the ring of his sphincter stretch further and further as more weight began to build behind my digging cock. He moaned through the drugs and the gag, tossing his head, but he could not escape from the inevitable strain building on his last barrier of manhood. I felt his ring peeling back around my cockhead as more precum kept dripping out of my slit and helped ease me deeper and deeper. Finally, I felt the skin of his ring go taunt, and the head of my cock balanced between the stressed muscles around his virgin hole and the lining of his rectum that seemed to burn with heat. Then, like an opening fissure, I felt my cock slide past his ring and push deep into his chute. When my burrowing head slid into a wall, he yelped and his ass involuntarily clamped shut around my shaft. I gasped with pleasure, and I felt pulse after pulse of precum massaged out by the twitching pressure and start to glaze his channel. I held still and tried not to cum as each powerful clench milked my dick over and over. Once I was back from the brink and his ring had begun to adjust to being stretched and penetrated, I gently pushed forward to work the rest of my dick in. I slowly rotated my hips around, probing the walls of his rectum to find the path of least resistance. I paused every time his ring convulsed in pain, and pulled his head back to give him another draft of poppers. Each time I stopped, his contractions got weaker and weaker from exhaustion and the drugs. After patiently working my way deep inside him, I finally felt the hilt of my cock grind itself into his sphincter and my balls go flush against his skin. I flexed my cock inside him, and felt his muscles trembling in defeat. I pressed down on the small of his back, and felt his insides re-arrange around my cock as he was forced to arch his back. I leaned forward and said, “I’m buried inside you now. It’s time to see if you get to leave here clean tonight. Let’s see if you cum first like the cock hungry slut you really are.”

Slowly I began pulling back my hips. I watched the flesh of his ring was pulled out with my receding shaft. It then dragged along skin as more and more of my cock emerged from his wet hole. When I felt my mushroomed head press against the inside of his sphincter, I halted and began to rock forwards to penetrate him again. Angling my cock to press deeply against his wall, I pushed deliberately against his prostate as I glided back down his slime covered chute. He groaned at the new feeling, and a bead of precum formed at the head of his hard cock. As soon as I bottomed out, I repeated pulling out all but the head and sliding back in. My precum continued to leak into him and soon his insides were plastered with it, causing the friction on my skin to fade away. Keeping a steady rhythm I sluiced in and out of his open hole, and started to glide my hands over his sweating body. Inside his drug addled brain, he was feeling sensations that he had never experienced before. The pain of his stretched sphincter began to slowly recede as his ring started becoming accustomed to being stretched further than it ever had before. The slick shaft sliding past it began to massage the defeated muscles with each thrust, and soon the pain was replaced by a feeling a fullness. The walls of his rectum were overpowered by the unyielding dick and my cock continued to grind against his prostate. With each stroke a wave of strange pleasure would penetrate his brain as more precum was worked out of his untouched cock to drip down to the floor. Combining with that were sensations coming from the rest of his body as I pulled and twisted at his flesh, causing his body to bend away. Each time he would try and squirm away from the pleasure caused by my roaming hands, pain would shoot down the nerves from his bound limbs and spread across his abused body as the toll on him from his unnatural position continued to build with every motion. All of these sensations kept battering away at his mind while I steadily hit him with fresh blasts of poppers.

I slowly began to increase the speed of my thrusts, and adjusted my angle of penetration to push harder and harder against his throbbing prostate. Untouched, his massive cock was bouncing with each of his heartbeats, and the foreskin was once again completely pulled back from his painfully hard erection. The beads of precum began to flow in a thick stream as more and more of his sap was squeezed out of his prostate with each thrust. The fear began to build inside him as he felt an orgasm building even though nothing was touching his cock. The feelings he had never experienced before continued to work their way further into mind and trigger his pleasure centers. I watched as a fresh wave of sweat broke out across his body and his moans began to turn into pants. His fear soon transformed into terror as he felt his body approach the brink of the biggest orgasm he had ever had. He knew this was all wrong, that he would never cum from being fucked like all the men he had dominated. How could he be ready to cum without an ass, mouth or hand wrapped around and worshipping his manhood? He focused completely on preventing his hungry cock from bursting, and stopped resisting my manipulations. I smiled as I continued to slide in and out of his now wet and loose hole, and once more started to build up the speed of my thrusts. The warmth of his hole seemed to devour my cock with every stroke, and I felt my own orgasm building deep inside my loaded balls. I managed to maintain control and suppress the building urge while continuing to ply and molest his exposed body. I knew the terror he was feeling would stop him from cumming even as I brought him to the brink each time I battered his prostate. I could see the terror battling the rest of his body, as it sent wave after wave of sensation against his mental defenses. I knew that I was edging him right to the brink as I pummeled his bound body, and that he would be forced to hold himself there through an act of sheer will. Even as his mind was fighting desperately to stay in control, his cock and body were begging for more aching pleasure and stabs of pain, a slave to his biological need to find anything that would give him sweet release. His cock was madly flexing as it sought to touch anything that would set it free as pulse after pulse of precum flowed to the ground. If I had reached my hand around and given him even a single stroke, he would have emptied his balls. But I wanted to complete my conversion of this alpha predator to my begging cumslut. We both lost track of time as I reveled in the sensations coming from my own body as I tortured his with pleasure.

After what seemed like an eternity, I realized I would not be able to hold back much longer. I gave him one final whiff of poppers in each nostril, and then wrapped my hands gently around his neck. As I slowly pulled his head back once more, my hands began to gradually get tighter and tighter. I sped up the speed of my thrusts, and felt the involuntary contracting of muscles in his body increase. Soon, my cock was pistoning in and out of his defenseless hole, and the head of my cock was battering into his prostate over and over. As it became harder for him to breathe, I could see his bound limbs flail with the last of his strength, causing even more pain to mix with the frenzied need to cum. His eyes were wide with absolute terror as he gasped harder and harder for air, to no avail. My hands continued to clench as I fought to hold back my own orgasm and completely cut of his lungs from life giving oxygen. Shuddering in place as I battered his body, his eyes rolled back into his head. But then, as the burning need built in his lungs, he felt the terror begin to recede. The fear slid further and further away with each second, until finally the tsunami of mixed pain and pleasure breached his broken mind and triggered the strongest orgasm of his life. The muscles in his sphincter locked around my shaft, and I repeatedly buried it deep into his palpitating prostate. With each of my thrusts, a jet of cum shot out of his cock and splattered on the ground. I drove my cock past his quivering ring over and over, as he shot the last clean load he would ever shoot. As the burning smell of the ropes of cum pouring out of his massive cock reached my nose, I yanked my throbbing dick out and poised it over his raw hole. It trembled to be released, and I groaned as I looked down at the man I had just broken. I saw diminishing pulses of cum flowing out of his cock in a strand to the floor while his perfect body was covered in a thick sheen of sweat. His muscles trembled from the power of the orgasm and the complete lack of air as kept my hands locked around his neck. I looked at his perfection as the life slowly oozed out of him, and suddenly an image entered my mind. I saw a scorpion holding down its quivering prey, held helpless and immobile in its claws. I saw the stinger poised above, waiting to strike. I saw the venomous barb lunge forward with lightning speed, as strike after strike of venom stab into the exposed flesh. I felt my balls unload as I lunged forward and stabbed my poisoned cock deep inside him, tearing past his clenched ring. I slammed into his battered prostate as a jet of my burning venom flooded his ass, causing a fresh blast of cum to shoot out of his dick as another orgasm of pain and pleasure flooded through his body. Again and again I ripped my barb out of his hole, and plunged it back in deep with each shot. With my final blast, I buried my cock completely in his hole, and released his throat. His limp body collapsed against the chains as he heaved and shuddered to breathe again. I stood still as I felt waves of ecstasy course through me while infected cum coated his raw insides, and the last dregs of my dirty seed were squeezed out of my slit. I savored the stink of our sweat and cum as it permeated the room.

After slowly regaining a sense of time, I stepped back and looked down at my prey. I remembered the apex predator that had stalked into my house and dominated me like a demigod. I compared it to the groaning figure of contorted muscles covered in sweat as he hung helpless before me, with my poisoned cum oozing out of his gaping and bleeding ass. I saw the streaks of cum splattered on the floor and a final strand dangling down from his bloated cock. Flowing past his gag and down from his head, a string of spit trailed down to the ground. I knew that the apex predator had died in this room tonight, and that the poz cumslut I had bred in his place was taking his first painful breathes. I imagined my venom already pumping through his body, slowly eating him alive as it converted him. I could see it invading the temple of his body that he had spent years building to perfection, and despoiling every inch of him. I knew that for the rest of his life he would beg to have the cum fucked out of him, that every time he shot a load out of his neglected cock, only my venom would pump out and give him the ultimate pleasure. I reached down and dragged my finger across the head of his still steel hard cock, collecting the strand of cum hanging from it. Taking the last pure thing that would ever come from his body, I stuck my finger in my mouth and devoured his seed. I felt my cock twitch with renewed energy and return to full mast.

As I savored his taste, I stepped forward and eased my cum and blood streaked cock back into his raw hole. A fresh wave of my warm juices repainted my plunging cock, and his battered sphincter didn’t even twitch as I plowed deeper into him until my balls slapped against his oozing hole. While he moaned, I reached down towards his head and removed the gag from his mouth. Again grabbing a fistful of his hair, I pulled his head up from the floor until his glazed eyes were facing the wall. Tilting forward as I ground against the walls of his rectum, I felt my chest connect and stick to his sweaty back. I kept leaning until my mouth reached his ear and said, “They always cum first.” He closed his eyes in surrender.

I let go of his hair and watched his body fall loose in his chains in complete defeat. I began to thrust deep inside him, and ravaged the muscles and skin in his torso and bound limbs. Exhausted and in shock, he hung limp as I pummeled his body again and again, forcing air out of his lungs with each bottoming thrust. The sound of flesh slapping against flesh mixed with groans of pleasure and pain as the night went on and on. I poured a constant stream of verbal abuse into his jumbled head while mercilessly digging his asshole wider. I battered his powerless prostate relentlessly. Each time his untouched cock would vomit out another load of cum onto the floor, I would plant more venom deeper into his hole and then continue to fuck him even harder than before. After draining 3 more loads from his now shrunken cock, I dumped my final load inside his gaping hole and took him down from the chains. He collapsed into the puddles of cum and sweat on the floor, passing out from sheer exhaustion. Tossing him over my shoulder, I took his ruined body up the stairs and dropped him like a ragdoll onto my bed.

Leaving him in the room, I returned naked to the kitchen to pour myself a glass of cool, clear water. After drinking two glasses, I picked up my cellphone and sent off a text. Refilling my glass again, I smiled as I headed back up the stairs. I had consumed the predator that had entered my web. But the weekend was young, and now it was time to build up my poz muscle fucktoy in its wake. I also knew I would have plenty of help.

Yes, I was definitely enjoying myself this weekend.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 9

Amazing, guy. Thanks. You're a skilled writer. Started reading this on a plane and had to quit since i was rock hard and starting to leak precum just from your writing. I confess that I would love to experience this.

Part VIII

I returned to my bedroom and put down the glass of water next to the bed. I soaked in the sight of his abused and limp body as he lay passed out and completely at my mercy. He was still coated in a mix of dried cum and sweat from when he collapsed to the floor of the basement. I knew that the hours spent hanging in the chains had been the hardest and most painful experience his body had ever endured, and that his aching muscles would be easily overpowered all night. The viagra had finally worn off after the hours of torture and multiple orgasms, leaving his denuded cock flaccid. I reached over and wrapped my fist around his shaft and gave a few hard squeezes to see if it would stir. A moan forced its way through his unconscious state, but still his defeated cock remained soft. I knew I would have to fix that since his night had just begun. My helper was on the way to begin the next part of his descent into a dick starving cum whore.

Picking the water back up from next to the bed, I dropped in the powder of a crushed Viagra pill and stirred until it dissolved. I knew he was dehydrated and needed more than one drink, but I wanted to make sure I didn’t revive him too much so he would stay on the edge of exhaustion. I wanted his body feeble and his mind weak to the sensations that would bombard him. I had ground down the apex predator, and now had to build a true poz cockhound out of the raw materials. Propping up his head, I began to slowly drip water into his mouth. Even dead to the world, his desperate body immediately drank everything that was given to it. After five minutes of patiently feeding him more water and drugs, he finally consumed all of the glass.

As I dropped his head back unto the bed, I noticed a faint pulse appear in the veins lining his shaft. I knew he would need to time to warm up, but I was in no rush to begin the next stage before he was completely ready. With almost perfect timing, I head a strong knock on my front door, and knew my helper had arrived. Still nude and covered in dried sweat and fluids, I went back downstairs to allow my guest inside. As I confidently pulled open the door, I saw a very familiar face.

Drew was special for a few reasons. Out of all the demigods I had lured into my trap and consumed, Drew’s name had the honor of being tattooed as the first of my list. He was the same height as me, but had a beautiful tan that made him a bronzed brown. Some people looked horrible with a tan, but Drew’s tan made him a worthy of a statue. He had dark brown hair that was buzzed short, and blending invisibly into his hair was a trimmed beard across his jaw. He also shaved his neck up to the jaw ridge, making his powerful muscles and tendons stand out like steel cables on a suspension bridge. But behind the dark skin, brown hair, and beautiful face was his most striking feature. His deep blue eyes stood in stark contrast to all the dark skin and hair, and many times I found myself getting sucked into them and the raw hunger I had planted in them. I always did have a weak spot for blue eyes.

I grabbed onto Drew’s shirt and pulled him into the hallway. He didn’t resist as I pushed him against the wall and forced my tongue deep inside his mouth while I kicked the front door shut with a bang. He kept his arms flat against the wall as my hands roamed his chest, pulling and kneading his sensitive nipples and ridges of muscles. As I pressed hard against him I could feel his body squirm with pleasure as he was manhandled, and I could already feel blood quickly pumping into his hardening cock. Drew was a firefighter on the local force, and I made sure he kept his body in peak condition. Underneath his tight shirt there was the lightest dusting brown hair across his chest, and also on his lower arms and legs. I always made sure that his cock and ass was as bare as I had made my prey earlier in the evening. Drew was the young playboy of the fire department before I had run into him. He had scored more pussy than most firefighters did, and with his sweet innocence and gorgeous looks he never had to take anything by force. He would boast to his macho colleagues about all the pussy he would get, but privately was just as happy riding all the willing men he could find. Drew was a slave to his cock, and would put it anywhere to get off, which he did often. It was his pure lust which had made it so easy for me to lure him into my trap, as his naivety and sex drive had made him totally oblivious to any danger he might face.

As we both finally started running out of breath from the continuous assault on his mouth, I finally pulled back and grabbed him around the jaw. Pushing his head back until it banged against the wall, his eyes were still locked to mine as he looked down his raised face. I dragged my other hand down the ridges of his abdomen and slid it inside his pants. I latched onto the base of his cock and clenched my fist hard. His cock was barely shorter than the biker’s rod upstairs and it was just as thick. But on his slightly smaller frame, his bare dick looked monstrous in comparison. I couldn’t imagine how many pussies and asses his cock had pried open before it became mine. It felt like a hot steel pipe in my hands and I continued to try and squeeze the blood back out of his shaft, to no avail. A high pitched whine escaped from him as he heaved in more air, and I saw him keep looking at me with a painful hunger he was desperate to satisfy. The harder I squeezed, the more his body would squirm across the wall, locked in place at his jaw and his cock. I smiled as I saw that despite his raw need, his powerful arms remained pressed against the wall even as his fingers tried to dig into the hard wall. I knew that all my training had paid off, and he realized that with my willpower I was capable of giving him far greater pleasure than he was able to give himself.

I kept him pinned there for a minute before I finally spoke. “I have a new toy for you in my room. I just broke him in tonight.” His eyes darted to the stairs, and I felt the pressure build in his urethra as it filled with precum. Still holding tight, I dragged my first down his throbbing shaft to his glans, and knew that a pulse of hot sap was forced out of his slit. His eyes quickly came back to me as the sensations from his cock flooded into his sex-charged brain. Relaxing my grip, I slowly glided my hand back down to the root, and once more clenched it in a steel vise. Another moan escaped from his lungs as again I dragged my clenched first all the way down, and yet another wave of precum was forced from his cock. “I’m thinking about letting you play with my new toy, but I’m not sure you’ve earned the right yet.” Again and again I milked his thumping rod, and soon everything in his constricted pants was coated with hot and slippery precum. His hands were clenched into fists, and his knees were beginning to get weak and tremble from desire. As more and more pressure built around his jaw from my unmoving hand, his moans were becoming louder. “Please!” he whispered, unable to withstand the torture anymore. With anyone else I would have punished them for breaking so soon, but I knew that as I stared into those deep blue eyes I was more vulnerable to him than he knew. His pure desire always infected me and wore down my usual resolve. “Alright, I’ll give him to you. But first, you are going to clean me up.” I dragged my hand from the root of his cock all the way up his glistening cock. As I pulled my hand out of his pants, more and more precum collected on my fist, and his shaft was forced and bent through the tight spaces in his jeans. Finally my hand broke free, and a third of his shaft was pulled straight up above the waistline of his pants and exposed to the cool air. I knew the pressure of his huge cock was distending the material and pinning his throbbing shaft in place. Every small movement would cause a wave of pleasure to flow down his trapped cock, and more and more precum continued to pulse out of his exposed cockhead and dribble down to his soaking jeans and shirt. I took my hand and lifted it up to his mouth, and then instructed, “Get to work.” His head lunged forward and his tongue and lips bathed my fingers as he licked at his own juices like a starving dog. Making quick work of my hand, I pulled my hand away from his suctioning mouth and headed towards the couch. I had been exerting myself for hours, and there was a lot more he needed to clean up before I would let him get to the prize.

• Upvote 9