Predator/Prey

Hephaestion

Wow .. This is creative kinky writing at its best. Being versatile and loving ROLE PLAY, I view it as such a role. Being an ass lover, yours, mine anyone else's, I can easily move from sub bottom to dom top and everywhere in between. Two separate ocassions are brought to mind by your story. One with a lover boyfriend that enjoyed the dom top position. After some alcohol to relax the situation he was induced to blow clouds. While wearing a leather collar and leashe I was dutifully between his legs sucking his cock and went for his asshole with my tongue. In a moment of spontaneous horniness I took off the collar and leashe and put it on him! His legs went straight up in the air for the first time in our months of intense sexual conquests! I rolled him over restrained his hands behind his back, gave him a sizable booty bump and made him my bitch for the rest of the night!

"I knew that the apex predator had died in this room tonight, and that the poz cumslut I had bred in his place was taking his first painful breaths"

fuck yes, I've blown so many loads at that point as it is.

• 5 months later...
  • 10 months later...

Yes, I feel terrible for making some of you wait so long.  I hope you can forgive me.  Still, Better late than never.  I actually already have most of the next part written, so I can guarantee I won't make you wait long for the conclusion.  And again, sorry for the long wait.

Part XI

Before I met Drew, he had been a lover. He would give his partners wave after wave of ecstasy, driving them crazy with lust. He had amazing stamina, and both would climax together over and over until his lover would collapse from sheer exhaustion. He had confessed to me that his favorite part of sex was when he had completely drained his partner and they would surrender their bodies to him as he continued to make love. It was his reputation that had drawn my attention to him in the first place, and I knew from experience that he deserved it completely. Like all alpha predators, Drew lived for sex. Once I had made him mine, I had taken that relentless drive and turned him into a machine. Now, Drew didn't make love, he used his partners over and over for his own pleasure, and for mine. The more painful he made it for my broken cum whores, the harder he came. It was always a sight to see Drew working over my latest conquests for the first time. He would fold and twist their bodies into unnatural positions, pounding them like a piston with his rock hard cock. Their limbs would go weak with agony and flop around as their ruined holes were battered and churned wider and deeper than they had ever been.

Watching Drew on my bed was like watching a starving predator feed on his still struggling prey. My biker stud still had his wrists bound behind his back, and they lay against the mattress underneath him as he tried to weakly pull his hands apart to protect himself from Drew. But his hours suspended in my basement by his arms and legs made every move send a wave of fire down his nerves, preventing him from using his full strength. Even if his hands were free, Drew could easily have overpowered him. But instead of having to hold down my biker's arms as he pounded his hole, Drew's hands roamed over his sweaty body like a butcher inspecting a slab of fresh meat. Drew pulled and twisted every inch of his exposed body, seeing what would cause the most pain. I loved seeing my new toy's powerful legs bent backwards above his body, putting all of his Drew's and his own weight his upper back and neck. His feet dangled in the air above Drew's shoulders, limp and swaying every time Drew thrust down deep into his ruined hole. The only part of my cumslut's body Drew neglected was his painfully engorged cock. Even through all the agony radiating across his body, the massive shaft pummeling his prostate continued to send jolt after jolt of pleasure into his broken mind, and fresh precum began to drip out of his shaft and coat his rippled abs.

Without pause, Drew slammed his steel-hard cock into the ruined hole over and over. Completely broken, the ring of my biker's cunt fluttered across every ridge and vein of Drew's shaft, vibrating like a violin string as the relentless drilling went on and on. Each time his wet cock sluiced out of that hole our venom laced cum would cling to his pole, only to be driving back down onto his glazed ring with a wet slap as Drew's shaft and balls rammed deep. With each hard thrust, a pathetic whine was forced out of my cumslut's lungs, as the pain combined with the force of Drew's lunge into his folded body was like a punch to his diaphragm. His world had become a cloud of agony and pleasure, and his tortured body was limp from all the suffering he continued to endure. The only thing he could focus on through it all was the deep blue eyes boring down into him. While he was incapable of even forming thoughts or words from the dehydration and the brutal assault on his senses, the animal part of his former apex predator's brain was being relentlessly rewired thrust by thrust. Deep down it knew that it was permanently broken, and that it would never be able to return to what it once was. That even long after this nightmare was over, every time he would even think about dominating another, the first memory would be of this night. It knew that it had to surrender and accept what it had become in order to survive.

Over and over his prostate was battered by Drew's massive cock, never failing to crash against it even as Drew drove himself deeper and wider into the broken hole. With each thrust, more precum would dribble down the biker's abs and pecs, until a rivulet of slime had slide down and formed a puddle in the hollow of his neck. He felt his battered and drained balls begin to helplessly contract as yet another involuntary orgasm was being forced from him. He didn't fight the rising wave of blissful pleasure as it mixed with and then overwhelmed all the pain. With a weak cry his untouched cock throbbed, and jet after jet of ruined seed splashed down across his neck and face, falling into his open mouth and eyes. But even as he came, Drew continued his assault, never once missing a pummeling stroke. Even after the biker's orgasm had peaked, more and more cum was squeezed out of his prostate, forcing yet more weakening spurts out of his cock. His head began to thrash from side to side, as Drew turned what had been his ultimate pleasure into yet another tool to break down his prey. Ignoring the pozslut's wordless cries for mercy, Drew's eyes drank in the feast of before him and felt his own orgasm boil past the point of control. His own tortured and neglected balls, still full with a month's worth of built of poisoned seed that had fermented for weeks, again began to blast deep into the violated hole. I felt my own cock throb with precum and return to full mast as I could almost feel the heat radiating from his cum, full of my venom, being shot like a red hot bullet into my broken biker's body, searing and blistering it's way into his blood and soul. And through it all, Drew's endless thrusts continued.

Drew continued on and on as I watched his work like a relentless machine, twisting and contorting my poz cumslut's limp body like a rag doll into new and more painful positions, helpless to resist. His hand would constantly roam with minds of their own, constantly probing and pulling across the biker's tortured limbs and torso as he searched for new ways to flood his shattered brain with new pain. And through it all, his cock would slam again and again into his loose hole, forcing orgasm after orgasm out of my broken toy as his sweat dripped down onto him. I watched enthralled for what felt like hours, as Drew let out a month of pent up denial and lust, until both of them simply had no more cum to give. By now, my poz cumslut was limp face-down on the bed, his body bouncing up and down against the sheets as Drew continued to slide his monstrous dick in and out of the now destroyed hole. I knew that he was completely drained by now, but that while he had no more venom to give, I still had not ordered him to stop. I watched Drew with pride, his sweating body now heaving for air after the endless exertion, knowing that he would would not stop until I gave him permission, even if he had to keep going until he passed out himself. I waiting until I could tell that he was nearing even his own limit, my lust for Drew building as I watched my best creation show his loyalty and perfection.

Finally, I said “That's enough for tonight Drew,” and he fell forward exhausted and draped himself across the slab of meat below him, still buried inside him to the hilt as they both gasped for breath. I watched them with a smile, thinking that if you took a picture of this moment, you would only see two totally drained lover's embracing, and never know the truth.

• Upvote 7

WOW! I've read all kinds of stories. Never have I had the pleasure of reading such a twisted, mind fuck of a story filled with hot poz sex. VERY well written with great detail and restraint. Your readers went through the pain of edging, anticipation and climax just as your characters have. I look forward to reading more of it! Fucking hot!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 years later...