Blood Sex

raw92

Hey guys, I wanted to ask for some advice so here it goes.

Recently I have been having unprotected sex with a positive guy on medication.

It was a first time for me and even though the guy was on meds it was a huge thrill knowing that there was still risk involved.

After a while though, things got taken a step further.

We both realised after a time that the idea of blood turned us both on, so one night I decided to cut my wrist and he fed off my blood whilst fucking me. I had self harmed a lot in the past so it was very easy for me to do this and after a while he did the same. I have drank this guys blood on several occasions and one time he even put blood on the end of his cock whilst fucking me. We have also used the same razor on a few occasions.

I'll admit I'm a bit of a bug chaser but a large part of me doesn't actually want to become hiv positive! I simply get turned on by the risk but as soon as I cum I severely regret my actions.

So my question is..

After what I've been doing with this guy, am I now GUARANTEED hiv?

Or do I still have a chance of keeping my negative status?

I'm getting tested soon so I should know in a few weeks but I'd like to read some of your opinions before that happens.

Thanks for your time.

The activities you describe are a really high risk and a pretty sure way to end up poz. If I had to guess I would say you have probably been infected. On meds and undetectable doesn't mean completely noncontagious especially when it comes to direct blood to blood contact. if you haven't been infected yet and you keep up doing theses types of activities you most certainly will at some point.