Blood Sex

Hey guys, I wanted to ask for some advice so here it goes.

Recently I have been having unprotected sex with a positive guy on medication.

It was a first time for me and even though the guy was on meds it was a huge thrill knowing that there was still risk involved.

After a while though, things got taken a step further.

We both realised after a time that the idea of blood turned us both on, so one night I decided to cut my wrist and he fed off my blood whilst fucking me. I had self harmed a lot in the past so it was very easy for me to do this and after a while he did the same. I have drank this guys blood on several occasions and one time he even put blood on the end of his cock whilst fucking me. We have also used the same razor on a few occasions.

I'll admit I'm a bit of a bug chaser but a large part of me doesn't actually want to become hiv positive! I simply get turned on by the risk but as soon as I cum I severely regret my actions.

So my question is..

After what I've been doing with this guy, am I now GUARANTEED hiv?

Or do I still have a chance of keeping my negative status?

I'm getting tested soon so I should know in a few weeks but I'd like to read some of your opinions before that happens.

Thanks for your time.

I'm not sure of the answer here, there may be properties in saliva and digestive juices that destroy HIV. His viral load will probably factor into it as well. I get the thrill of chasing, and HIV is not the death sentence it once was but your health should be one of the most important things to you. Take care of yourself. Looking forward to hearing what others have to say.

Thanks for the reply! I am very grateful that medicine has come such a long way and that gives me a lot of confidence.

I know I have put myself under great risk, I would be more hopeful if I hadn't have shared the same razor as him! lol

More likely I'd get hep when he is hiv positive? I doubt that.

I think what les is saying is that the guy is on medication, therefore the viral load in his blood is quite low, also ingesting it is probably less risky than e.g. sharing a needle. Hep C in this regard can be more of a problem as it usually requires fewer copies of the virus to successfully infect, especially when sharing the same needle or razor.

So there's a really good chance you're still HIV neg. On the other hand, if your partner were HepC pos, there's a very good chance he would have passed it on to you.

Other than that you'll have to wait for the test. But you should be realistic: Blood sex is risky. If you sincerely want to avoid infection, stay away from it (otherwise at least minimize the risk by e.g. only getting fucked with your own blood, safely extracted using e.g. a syringe beforehand). Having doubts and regrets after cumming is never good. You clearly are conflicted. Take a step back and assess your priorities: What is more important to you: Your blood fetish or your health? Try to find the answer that is right for you and act accordingly.

A constant cycle of acting out, regret, shame, self-imposed pressure and then acting out again will just FUCK YOU UP. FIRST, try to get to a point where you're at peace with yourself.

What GermanFucker said. You should be aware that "on medication" means simply that: it can take months for the HIV viral load to retreat to undetectable levels and some never attain that goal anyway. There's a theory doing the rounds that the higher than expected number of infections from oral sex are caused by guys not wanting to admit that they get fucked, that sucking cock is easier to admit to. I doubt we'll ever know the true infectivity rate of cocksucking. The presumption has always been that the mouth is a hostile environment for HIV unless there are open wounds or ulcers for it to get into. I'd worry more about the idea fucking with blood.

The hepatitis viruses are stronger and therefore more readily transmissable than HIV. I've only had Hep B, and cleared it naturally, though at the time the pain was such that I'd have been quite happy for it to kill me (Think John Hurt in the first Alien movie).

There's a theory doing the rounds that the higher than expected number of infections from oral sex are caused by guys not wanting to admit that they get fucked, that sucking cock is easier to admit to. I doubt we'll ever know the true infectivity rate of cocksucking.

Totally agree! I think it also has to do with guys being in relationships. Let's be honest, at least 50% of all gay men in "monogamous" relationships cheat, plus the huge number of open relationships with certain rules (e.g. sex with strangers only using condoms). Many of these guys will admit to some "harmless" cocksucking but not to getting fucked raw outside the relationship.

Thanks for the replies, I know my health is more important though I can't seem to cool down this lust I have. I'll keep trying though! :cool:

And my apologies to les, I thought you were trying to scare me for no good reason but your post makes sense now.

• Moderators

And if you find out you have been exposed to Hep A and/or B, there are preventative treatments that can keep you from developing a full-blown infection if you get them in the first 72 hours or so.

Hey guys, I wanted to ask for some advice so here it goes.

Recently I have been having unprotected sex with a positive guy on medication.

It was a first time for me and even though the guy was on meds it was a huge thrill knowing that there was still risk involved.

After a while though, things got taken a step further.

We both realised after a time that the idea of blood turned us both on, so one night I decided to cut my wrist and he fed off my blood whilst fucking me. I had self harmed a lot in the past so it was very easy for me to do this and after a while he did the same. I have drank this guys blood on several occasions and one time he even put blood on the end of his cock whilst fucking me. We have also used the same razor on a few occasions.

I'll admit I'm a bit of a bug chaser but a large part of me doesn't actually want to become hiv positive! I simply get turned on by the risk but as soon as I cum I severely regret my actions.

So my question is..

After what I've been doing with this guy, am I now GUARANTEED hiv?

Or do I still have a chance of keeping my negative status?

I'm getting tested soon so I should know in a few weeks but I'd like to read some of your opinions before that happens.

Thanks for your time.

Yeah im going to disagree with the consensus here... Blood is a pretty risky fluid to get involved with, and you seem to have had alot of contact with it. Now the fact that he is on medication helps a lot, but is he undetectable, and what are the undetectable standards you are going off of. You also mentioned you used the same razor. With that it depends if he used it first and how long ago.

Honestly I dont think anyone on here can give you a good idea of your risk, because even with what you have said there are so many variables, IE do your gums every bleed, do you have any canker sores, etc. Taking a wild guess I would give you a 33% chance of infection. Medication helps a lot, but you also had alot of contact with his bodily fluids.

If you want to stay NEG, you need to cut out the blood sports at a minimum.

Hey thanks for the reply and yeah I agree with everything you've said. Deep down I know I'll be lucky if I have not caught the virus.

I think on one occasion I used the razor right after him!

Plus, before sex, I'm always violently cleaning my arse lol and it often feels quite sore down there, with a bit of blood, especially after the sex has taken place.

He has told me with confidence he is undetectable, not sure to what degree, but I believe him.

But like you said, our fluids have come into contact, so regardless of what he has said, doing, etc, there is still a huge risk.

I'll just have to wait and see!!