Yes, yes, no.

• 2 weeks later...

His shove made me land awkwardly on his bed, and I bit my lip, looking up at him. He moved closer to the bed, standing between my legs and widening his own stance until I felt my legs forced a bit further apart. He leaned over me, that dark smile on his face.

"Get naked, boy."

It wasn't a question, which meant I didn't have to agree - but I found myself tugging at my shirt. I had to sit up, which meant I was pretty much eye-level with his crotch once I pulled my shirt over my head. He smiled again, an one of his rough hands ran over my shoulder, across my chest, and his finger and thumb gave my left nipple a quick squeeze that was just shy of painful.

I bit my lip, but a little gasp escaped first.

"You like that, boy?"

"Yes!" I agreed quickly even before realizing it was time to agree with the next question.

He took a step back. "I told you to get naked."

I worked quickly to undo my shoes and tugged off my socks and then - hands shaking - I unzipped and pulled off my pants, kicking them from my ankles. He watched with a keen interest, but said nothing, only raising his eyebrow a bit when I hesitated in my boxers.

I pulled them off - my dick sprang free - and I felt my face heat up.

He moved back toward me again, and I froze in place, my legs hanging over the edge of the bed. Once again his denim thighs pressed between mine and forced my legs apart. My dick was hard against my stomach and I had to crane my neck up to look at him from where I sat. He put one hand behind the back of my head, and pressed my face into his crotch. He was very hard, and - I could feel - definitely packing a thick dick.

"Now, boy, I want you to think about what daddy is about to ask you. Daddy knows you're an impatient boy, and impatient boys don't like it when daddy takes his time. But impatient boys don't satisfy me, so you can bet you're gonna get it twice if you want it fast. First time is for you - fast and how you deserve it. Second time is for me - and that'll be on my terms." He tugged on my hair, making me look up at him. I bit my lip.

"So. You still feeling impatient, boy?"

"Yes " My mouth went dry. The word was barely a croak.

He grabbed me by the armpits and tugged me upward. I shifted onto the bed and he shoved me further onto it, crawling after me, and sliding his hands down to my wrists. He took my left hand and gripped it tight, then turned me around. It was awkward, almost crawling, his knees and the weight of the much larger older man shifting me where he wanted me to go. It took me a second to clue in he wanted me on all fours, and other few seconds to realize that he was dragging my wrists up to grip the cross-hatched headboard.

"Stay," he said. I gripped the headboard.

He slid off the bed and opened the top drawer on the chest of drawers. He was moving quickly - all of it had been quickly - and I was shaking now, alarmed and worried. What was I thinking?

The snap of the padded handcuffs made me jump, but before I could think about how quickly he'd cuffed my right hand hand he'd cuffed my left, too. I let out a strangled little cry.

He paused. "You capable of being quiet, boy?"

I had no idea. Part of me wanted to say that, but some insane part of my mind kept up the game.

"No, sir."

He nodded, went to the drawer, and a second later, he was stuffing a gag into my mouth and tying it behind my head.

What had I done?

• Like 7
  • Upvote 9

"Now then," he said, his voice low with a grim amusement. "That's just the way to have an impatient boy ready to go." He took a breath, and then his rough finger rubbed between my ass cheeks with one smooth motion.

I groaned.

He laughed, and once again he moved from the bed and went to the drawer. I turned my head and saw him pull out a large brown jar.

He moved back behind me and I heard him unscrew the lid. A moment later, his finger was once again touching my ass, and it was slick with a thick, wet, viscous liquid.

"My own recipe," he said. "For bad impatient boys."

I groaned again, and he began to rub globs of the stuff up and down between my ass cheeks, his fingers teasing my pucker and smearing the stuff liberally. When his other hand joined - his palm wet with the stuff - and gripped my cock from beneath me, I didn't so much groan as cry out.

"Oh yeah," he laughed. "Boy is impatient all right."

His finger began to probe my pucker, pushing in just a little at first, but with each successive movement, going just a little further. My skin felt warm where the thick lubricant was slathered, and his hand on my dick began a slow stroke. I whimpered.

When he buried his finger to the furthest knuckle, he exhaled.

"Okay," he said.

Then he started to finger fuck me with three of his rough fingers, with hard, deep thrusts of his hand. At the same time, his grip on my dick with his other hand tightened, and he began to jerk me with hard strokes that made my whole body shake with desire.

My skin where the thick liquid had touched it was warm and flushed, and inside my pucker there was a deep heat that was spreading through me with every jab of his fingers. He twisted and fingered me with obvious skill, and I was nearly hyperventilating against the gag.

In a time that was incredibly brief and yet made all my body tighten and then release - I came. My load shot from my dick as he jerked me furiously, his fingers diving into my ass on the counter stroke. He milked my cock, tugging and pulling at me until every surge of my load had shot across the pillows and blanket.

I whimpered into the gag, and he laughed, letting go of my cock and pulling his fingers out from my ass.

"There we go," he said. "That should make the impatient boy happy, eh?"

My head sagged between my shoulders, my hands bound to the headboard. I nodded - yes.

His voice grew lower.

"Now it's daddy's turn."

• Like 8
  • Upvote 5

I hung there, hands cuffed to the headboard, still gagged, my pucker a little sore from the rough fingering I’d just received, and my balls aching from the load I just blew. I was just breathing, my head low, until I realized the older man who’d just gotten me off so quickly was now moving around the room again. I turned my head and saw him go back to his drawer, and he pulled out something wide and black – I didn’t get a good enough glance at it before he put it on the bed behind where my ass was still aimed high.

My ass was growing warmer still – whatever was in the thick lube he’d used, it was like one of those “warming massage oils” or something, because my skin was tingling both in and out of my hole – and my cock, too, which he’d jerked with a handful of the stuff.

He moved again, tying a cockring around the base of my cock and my balls. I squirmed a little at his touch – his fingers were rough and he wasn’t being gentle in the slightest. He let out an amused breath, and tied it in place.

“I’ll be back in a moment,” he said. I craned my head and saw him leave, and heard a sink start. He was washing his hands, I figured.

When he returned, he was naked.

The dark hair and the five-o-clock shadow should have been a clue that he was a hairy guy, but without his shirt, I was treated to the sight of a very burly and very hairy man. Dark hair covered his chest like a pelt, and his forearms and thighs were similarly covered. His dick, which was semi-hard, was uncut and thick and already one of the larger cocks I’d seen. With my neck craned almost painfully, I saw it crow a little harder – and saw the cockring he wore – before he climbed back onto the bed behind me.

When his rough hands rubbed across my ass cheeks – one hand each – I nearly whimpered. By now, they weren’t just warm, they were almost hot. His touch felt amazing.

“Daddy’s turn,” he said. “And time for the bad boy to be punished.”

His hands let go – I whimpered again – and then, without warning, something hard and flat struck my ass, hard. I yelled into the gag, and tried to whip my head around to look, and caught a glimpse of the black thing he’d pulled from the drawer, raised up to the side in one hand.

It was a paddle.

He’d said he was going to take his time and that the second time would be on his terms. As I chewed hard on the gag with every strike of the paddle against my already hot ass, I started to realize just what he’d meant. Each strike of the paddle was placed differently from the one before it, and I couldn’t get used it or figure out what to expect. I twisted and writhed, but I was propped up and handcuffed to the bedrail, and had nowhere to escape to.

“Yeah,” he grunted. “Get that ass ready for daddy. Ten more, I think.”

I whimpered, hanging my head. Ten more? Tears filled my eyes.

“Ten,” he said, and the paddle hit me harder than before. My ass stung, and I cried out into the gag.

“Nine,” he said – other cheek this time, and from slightly below. I felt my legs strain as I tried to shift more to the right – even though I knew that was pointless.

“Eight. Seven. Six. Five.” Every word, another stroke of the paddle, and another white burst of heat on my ass.

“Four. Three.” He said – the next two hits of the paddle were incredibly strong. I yelled into the gag.

“Two,” he said, and I heard the paddle whistle as he drew all the way back and hit my left ass cheek so hard my legs nearly gave out from under me.

“One,” he said, and reversed his assault to do the same to my right ass cheek. I did collapse this time, a little bit, and he chuckled as I heard the paddle fall to the floor where he tossed it.

His rough hands gripped my waist, and pulled me back up, tucking my knees lower and making my beaten and battered ass point up into the air.

“There,” he said. “That’s just about perfect.”

• Like 3
  • Upvote 5
  • Piggy 3