I am very new to this and would like my first experience bottoming for and being breeded by a gtoup of men. I thought I would be able to find someone with experience and interest here on this forum but haven't had much luck. Does anyone have a suggestion how I might be able to get this out of the fantasy realm, and into reality? Any help would be appreciated.

Guest JizzDumpWI

Sure naughty_jakob. Some questions first... Your profile says you are "poz on meds". That could have happened a number of ways; but most get it getting "bred". So I'm curious how you remain "very new to this" and seek "first experience bottoming" given your status. NOT a judgement; but seeking context only...

If you're new to bottoming, how about you try just one guy first? Jumping into a group seems a big initial leap. Once you try one, you'll begin to know what feels good to you. Group can come by going to local baths (assuming there is some near you); or looking for group events relatively close to you. You can attempt to find such groups by posting here, on other sites, looking at CL, reviewing profiles on bbrt where fellows mention group scenes... Eventually you'll find your venue.

Once you've found the group, and just before you go, prep your hole for fucking. A dose of something like Imodium can slow your gut activity down; and help keep your hole cleaner longer for the group party. High fiber low sugar diet the full week before he event will also help. Once you get there, relax and have fun. As guys fuck you; pay attention to what you're feeling. Make note if what will likely feel painful relaxes into pleasure, or get worse. Make note if you start to tense your ass. Try bearing down (as if you're trying to crap) and also relaxing (work to let go of the tension).

Thanks for taking the time to write such a detailed response. I have had limited experience bottoming, but not a ton. I know that I have enjoyed the experiences I have had, but they have been limited. In the instances where I have bottomed the partners I have , have either not been very well endowed, or not able to last long at all. In all instances I think about how nice it would be to have a cock in my mouth when I am being fucked, and I always think of bottoming for a group when I use toys in myself. So I do have limited experience bottoming , but not for multiple men. I was optimistic when I first happened across this forum, but very few people gave shown an interest. I appreciate your recommendation to go to a bathhouse, and while I am open to it, I don't think u would enjoy the experience as much. I am very shy publicly , but very naughty in private. I would much prefer a private, more experienced group in a private setting. Thanks again for all your advice, maybe one day it will work out fior me

Guest JizzDumpWI

Jakob, if there are some bathhouses nearby, check them out. At least the ones relatively close to me have had many semi private spaces - so one can relax. Being shy, especially in public places like a bathhouse, is not uncommon. I know of many beautiful men who don't view themselves that way; and are otherwise shy. You're not alone. I'm pretty much right there with you Jakob. You might spend your first hour just getting used to being there.

Here in Wisconsin we have a club "Wisconsin Nude Men". We also have a club called "Wisconsin Bearjacks". I'm sure there are more, even here in Wisconsin. There are similar clubs around the country. Check on the various sites (a4a, mh, bbrt, squirt...) and make a more intentional search for guys in your area looking for group scenes. Some of them will know of clubs, some will simply have a group of guys they like to play with. Either way, you'll eventually connect.

While it sure feels that way, being shy isn't a sentence. You can step your way to feeling more comfort by exposing yourself to those public scenes, and making small efforts while them to choose to relax. I'm not claiming this is easy Jakob, just possible.