Bareback without planning to

Internal Blast

I met a younger college guy and brought him back to my place. I had condoms and lube available in the night stand next to the bed. We kissed and touched and exchange oral. He got nice and hard and had lots of pre-cum and was rubbing against my hole. I let him rub against it and got it nice and wet. We never discussed condoms or safer sex and he just stuck his cock into my ass. He began moving up and down in my asshole and it was getting very lubed up with his pre-cum, he didn't stop and I didn't stop him, his cock unloaded deep inside me. I am new to bareback but it seems like without discussion a lot of guys may be willing to bareback. Has anyone else experienced this?

• Upvote 1

Everyone on this forum has experienced that many, many times. Enjoy college, because whilst you're there, you'll have a great big supply of hot guys with big cocks who do the exact same thing to you that this guy did. You're gonna take so much cum, young man, it's going to be awesome! :)

Well, I'd even go so far to say that even if a lot of guys puts "Safer sex only" on their internet profile, they'd bareback at any given occasion.... if given the possibility. Have had that experience many times. Thankfully.

My experience from gay bars with darkrooms is that nobody uses condoms. It's never being questioned, and people just go ahead and suck and fuck. I also just go ahead and fuck people without asking.

you just have to look at the number of guys who say "safe sex: always" on gaydar and then make it clear they are looking for bb sex on BBRT.

It's funny with all those profiles on gaydar and gayromeo that say "safe sex: always", but they have bare, bareback, bb or raw in their screen names, lol.

The UK has three major players in the instant sex market: bbrts, Gaydar and Recon. I wonder why I bother when it's the same guys with occasionally different names and the same photos. I have to admit I'm just as guilty as the others as far as the photos go, but intend getting some more done this weekend while being the good time. "needs discussion" is always the phrase of choice about safer sex, though it only seems to be used by those of us who are poz.

The UK has three major players in the instant sex market: bbrts, Gaydar and Recon. I wonder why I bother when it's the same guys with occasionally different names and the same photos. I have to admit I'm just as guilty as the others as far as the photos go, but intend getting some more done this weekend while being the good time. "needs discussion" is always the phrase of choice about safer sex, though it only seems to be used by those of us who are poz.

I'm neg, but use "safer sex needs discussion" just because I live in a rural community in a rather small country (Norway) with a small gay community. I would have put "never", but then everybody would know me as the barebacker all over Norway (including Oslo) pretty fast, because everybody more or less knows somebody who knows me. "Needs discussion" is more or less "accepted". Besides, I could always discuss it, even though my reply would in the end always be "no".

• Like 1

I met a younger college guy and brought him back to my place. I had condoms and lube available in the night stand next to the bed. We kissed and touched and exchange oral. He got nice and hard and had lots of pre-cum and was rubbing against my hole. I let him rub against it and got it nice and wet. We never discussed condoms or safer sex and he just stuck his cock into my ass. He began moving up and down in my asshole and it was getting very lubed up with his pre-cum, he didn't stop and I didn't stop him, his cock unloaded deep inside me. I am new to bareback but it seems like without discussion a lot of guys may be willing to bareback. Has anyone else experienced this?

I think its safe to say this happens all the damn time. Even with people i know who almost always play it safe, will go in, or let a dick in for a little treat before they put a condom on. But just as boys will be boys, sometimes they just dont stop.

• Upvote 1

I have to do with the majority. I find tops always want to fuck raw. I even once had a guy who wanted only safe sex. He brought with him a condom. Laid it on the bed and never used it. Of course he came in my ass and then asked it I wanted him to use it.

• 1 month later...

I met this one guy a while back(I had bb'd before, but had a rule not to do it on the first play date). When I arrived at his place he took me to his play room and we down to business. After a while of rimming my ass he grabbed the lube and spread it on my hole. He started lubing his cock and I must have had a weird look on my face because he said you bb right? I didn't want to miss out on his cock so I just said yes.... I hadn't planned to do it but he was one hell of a fuck...

• 4 years later...
On ‎7‎/‎24‎/‎2013 at 9:01 AM, wood said:

I think its safe to say this happens all the damn time. Even with people i know who almost always play it safe, will go in, or let a dick in for a little treat before they put a condom on. But just as boys will be boys, sometimes they just dont stop.

It just feels too damn good.