What is your favorite position as the bottom?

Bottom Jim

Doggy style is hard to beat, but all time favorite is facing my partner, my ankles behind his ears, my hands clasped behind his neck, and he is standing up. Basically he's holding me up with his cock. Gravity takes over and each thrust not only impales me on his cock, but my own body weight brings me down hard on it. Any top strong enough to do this is a real man in my book.

• 5 years later...
Guest eagerbottom

Hands clasped behind the tops neck, legs around his waist and him standing up fucking me holding me in his arms. I'm on the small side so it can work quite well.

Otherwise doggy style

Edited by eagerbottom

This bare bottom loves to on his back looking at my top and he works his cock in and out into my hole. I love to see his expressions as he shoots his cum in me. 

Thats what I like...in reality most tops want me face down as they work me over. Once I have been filled, I use my ass to milk their cock as they lay on top of me.

On 7/25/2013 at 9:18 AM, Bottom Jim said:

For me I like to lay on my stomach with a small pillow under me so my ass is slightly raised.

This was the first position I ever got fucked in, and it remains my favourite to this day.

• 1 month later...
Guest BarePupBiker

Doggy is preferred, but its also nice to have the top look into your eyes and tell you you're taking his seed