Negs: Do you strictly want neg fucks, or is poz ok?

bberik

Before my conversion I was open to poz dick because I felt with someone who says yes they are you at least knew where thou stand unlike the guy who claims they're negative but their last test is almost a year ago

• 1 month later...
Guest FinalDL2021

I have taken loads from guy on Meds, I get that intense emotional rush, without so of much of the risk, seriously fantasizing and thinking of taking my first actual toxic load.

Guest Memphian
On 8/10/2013 at 2:59 PM, JizzDumpWI said:

What about fellows on PrEP?

It was a game changer for me.  Before PrEP I would try to demand a condom (but my will power was weak) and I would always inquire about status, as unreliable as that is.

Since I started PrEP I don't even mention condoms nor do I inquire about status.

I may have had a poz load since then but I wouldn't know.  However, there are a couple of guys on BBRT who I am trying to meet up with who are undetectable and I have no problem going bare with them.  For some reason that will be a thrill when I do it.  I can see myself wanting an unmedicated load too at some point in the future.

Guest Upstateguy518

For the most part I've been with neg only guys but sure there's been a guy or two who were poz that I didn't know were poz. 

Poz is accepted in my neg hole.

I can't take prep due to kidney issues, so every load I take is a decision I make and am ok with it.

I still test negative, but am willing to take positive cum in me, and am always thankful of it.

I`m neg. and not on Prep. I am more interested in the guy normally. If I like the guy I will let him fuck me. I will want him to fuck me.  If he is poz and even if he is not on meds. I am ok taking his cum deep in my ass. It is about the fuck!!

I'm neg and can't go on PrEP, and torn on taking knowingly poz loads. I've topped undetectable poz bottoms, and I've been bred by guys who 'say' they're neg, but have yet to take a knowingly poz load. Occasionally I'll do full anon play in dark rooms etc. but I've yet to take loads there, usually top.

I've more or less accepted that at some point I'll probably become poz, and the more I think of that the more I want to take loads from many men, poz or not.