Negs: Do you strictly want neg fucks, or is poz ok?

bberik

Being a married dl vers top daddy, I don’t get it nearly as much as i want, but without exception guys i meet always let me fuck them bare. Guess they all assume I’m neg, (think i am) but even when their profile says safe only, and even when condoms are sitting on night table, they never get used. Nice,   

• Like 1

Guest totalbottomrr

if I am horny I will let a neg guy fuck me but I love poz cum bb only the more toxic the better,  still neg but I have a new poz fuck bud that thinks he can fix that. 

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Natural-bttm

No Poz Discrimination here, there are worst things to have.  We are all here to have fun so lets do it before it's too late in life.

I dont discriminate, but if poz I prefer undetectable. It tells me a he takes care of himself which is a turn on. Same reason I dont hookup with meth/heavy drug users. 

Poz guys deliberately not taking meds = Something is wrong upstairs. 

Heavy drug users= something is wrong upstairs

• Upvote 1

I take both poz and neg cum. The vast majority of poz guys in Toronto (99%) are on meds. I haven't knowingly played with a poz not on meds guy here to date.

• 1 month later...

Since the late 80s I have taken mostly POZ or unknown loads.   Back in the late 80s and early 90s it was easy to get POZ guys to give me their loads as most guys assumed I was POZ because my partner of 9 years was POZ.    Now, because my husband is POZ I never ask about status.   If a top asks me about my status, I just tell him my husband is POZ.   A number of guys who did tell me they were POZ and unmedicated got more turned on when I told them to shoot their toxic loads into my NEG fuck-hole.