He knocked the bottom out

colletonguy

3rd meeting with a much younger guy who puts the "B" in BBC

A new buddy that I've met a few times texted me this morning and said he was in town if I "needed anything". We had another perfect meeting that went like this.

He's got a kinky side and told me he wanted me waiting on all fours on the bed with a dildo in me when he got there. I was completely happy to oblige and nervously waited until I heard the door open. He walked around the bed and took the dildo and slide it in and out a few times which made me suck in my breath. He dropped pants and I could see his already hard, and huge cock jump out. He's about 9 inches but the thickness is really attention getting. The first time I saw it, I didn't think I'd ever be able to take it but he proved me wrong. Without a word exchanged, he got on the bed and I heard the lube I'd left out being opened. The dildo was pulled out and I felt the head of his cock touch my hole. After the cold dildo, the head of his cock was so hot it felt electric. He eased forward and about half of that thick shaft slide inside. He started slow, short strokes, working the rest of it inside little by little. He hit bottom, like usual, just before I felt his balls touch mine. I've never figured out what he hits when he's all of the way in, it's slightly painful but because he's the only guy I've ever felt that deep, it's kind of a turn on. As soon as he bottomed out he started taking full length strokes. His cock stretched me bigger then I've ever been before and the feeling on him fucking me still kind of makes my vision blurr. Every time he hit bottom, I instinctively pulled forward a little, trying to escape. Within a minute, my head was against the headboard and I could move no further. That was a turn on too, knowing I couldn't move and just had to lay there and take what he was giving me. He kept up the same pace for a few minutes and then went all of the way in and stayed there. For the first time, I could actually feel a guy cumming. I froze when he got still and could actually feel his cock jerking while he emptied into me. After the jerking stopped, he pulled out, dressed and left me laying there with a wonderfully sore, abused ass and a huge load of cum in my guts, just the way I like it.

• 3 months later...

I had a 19yo hung black boy with a fat 9inch fuck me like that with only spit for lube. It hurt so much and turned me on too. I suddenly started begging him to rape my cunt! He pounded my cunt into a nice juicy rosebud. Dumped a nice load in my faggot cunt then shoved his cock down my throat.