Sissy White Boy Goes to Prison

I was 20 when I went to prison. I had started selling Tina, and lots of it. Every night my house was a Tina-fueled gay orgy. Until one night I was arrested. The police stormed my house at 2:00 A.M., and when the police entered my bedroom, they found me the center of attention of a gang bang. I was arrested naked with my hole gaped and dripping cum. I was processed and put into my cell block, where I immediately noticed I was the only white guy in the cell block. The officers who arrested me told everyone about the fact I was a fag and that I had been arrested me while I was being fucked. My fate had been set: I had been put in the crip gang cell block to be used and raped.

The next morning was shower time. I knew what that meant: I was about to be raped. I walked into the shower and saw all the sexy hung black guys. Their cocks hardened as I took off my towel. I was 6'2, 250pounds, alright, I was out-and-out chubby, with only a four inch cock when fully erect. The inmates knew I was a sissy bitch, and immediately a huge black man walked up to me, saying "Mmmm, look, fresh white meat. He looks like a bitch, too! Look at your tiny cock you aren't even a man!"

All I could say was "Yes, sir." I had decided then and there I was going to just submit.

The black man told me "You belong to the crips now boy, and this is your initiation. We're all going to breed your white hole!" He punched me and I fell to the ground, whereupon four guys held me down while 26 men bred me. Afterwards I had to get stitches in my hole.

Eventually I become a bitch to a guy nicknamed 'Hammer'. He had that nickname because he had a 13 inch cock. Hammer hated white people, and was ruthless with me. He forced me to serve as his toilet 24/7. If he had to piss I drank it. if he had to shit I ate it right out of his hole. He fucked me constantly and didnt care where. The guards loved watching me be used. Then he traded me, and I found myself owned by the crip leader 'Tech', who also hated white people, but was more violent about it. When Tech owned me I wasn't aloud to talk, or make eye contact with any black men. Tech routinely beat me during sex.

About a year into my sentence and I had been either raped or sold to every man on the block. Then I suddenly got very ill, so I went to the prison doctor and he told me I was HIV positive. I went back to my block and Tech wanted his white bitch. I told him I was poz and he started laughing, saying "Every guy here has HIV, you stupid bitch!" I found out their last white bitch had been pozzed and never given meds, so he from being poz to full blown AIDS, then died.

Now I'm here in prison for 20 years - or until I die of AIDS.

Part 2 soon!

Edited by Hotload84
  • Like 3
  • Upvote 5

Part 2.

I've been in jail 2 yrs now. I found my place in prison and my place was on all fours with a cock up my ass.

I had been passed through every gang member and was back with Tech again. But tech made some changes to my body. Tech was tired of my balls slapping his whole he pounded me. So tech castrated me. My balls are completely gone and 3/4 of my cock is cut off. Sadly, I love it!! Being in here I have learned all I am is a sissy boy. Now I'm just a sissy. All the guys in the block have started calling me girl now.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 3

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 5 years later...
7 hours ago, swall0w said:

Hell, even the castration turned me on

me too, not sure I would do it, but the idea of not having balls any more to get in the way and signalling to the world. i am a sissy slut

• Like 1