Does anybody fantasize about actually getting pregnant - like a woman?

aces8s

Guest AmbertheTG75
1 hour ago, ronnie4u said:

Oh Fuck Yes !  Multi loads - Who is your Daddy baby father !  Love and adore the Boipussies , Femboys , Gurlyboi's - all those who enjoy being Fem's - sexly clothes - makeup - completely smooth - maybe smoking - kick it on !    :)

Omg yes!!! I love it when a guy has me on my back with my legs up in the air telling me he’s going to get my pussy pregnant as I’m smoking a cigarette gets me so turned on I can cum without touching my little clitty

16 minutes ago, AmbertheCD86 said:

Omg yes!!! I love it when a guy has me on my back with my legs up in the air telling me he’s going to get my pussy pregnant as I’m smoking a cigarette gets me so turned on I can cum without touching my little clitty

Oh Fuck Yes !  Yes !  Love going to clubs - music , drinking - maybe some weed out side - walking through the club - guys touching my crotch - wishing they come - gang back me raw while smoking / poppers - using me like a Slut ! I have a friend knows me - in the club / near the bath room - he backed me against the wall - said ," Keep on drinking and enjoy it ! " He pulled down my pants - giving me a blow job - shot my load - he gave my dick to a stranger while he snowballed me - God it was wonderful while look upons enjoying watching !  :)

On 12/27/2018 at 3:45 PM, tallslenderguy said:

There's really only a part of the idea of a Top making me pregnant that gets me hot, it's the idea that something of Himself that He puts inside of me permanently alters or marks me.

This. I can’t claim that I have thoughts of being made “with-child” pregnant by a Top, and I know too much about how the body works to entertain ideas of taking in - let alone sharing out again via my own cum - anyone else’s DNA through an anal deposit.

Yet I can’t escape the feeling that every single time a man unloads inside me he has added a part of himself to the sum total of what I am, in a way that can never be undone. He has shared with me the experience of being inside my body. He has implanted his own essence there, and can always now look at me and say, “I am within you. I am part of you.”

I wonder if there are Tops who view it the other way around - who see a bottom they’ve fucked and get turned on knowing that they’ve permanently implanted something inside him...

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4

• 1 month later...
Guest Blackrabbit

This is one of my biggest turn ons! Its probably an extension of me being submissive but that feeling of my pussy being used by a virile top to sew his seed is such a turn on. Men need to procreate and being told that my role is take his cum and get pregnant is so hot. Whenever he needs to cum my pussy should be there to take his load and let him inseminate me so his offspring can grow inside me.

I had a FB a few years back go would always tell me how he was going to get me pregnant, knock me up and make me grow his baby as he fucked me. I always used to keep his cum inside me so it stood a better chance of inseminating me, and he wanted me to always be full of his cum.

Yup, luv the fantasy...my hung Top? is of Nordic descent so every time he raw fucks and is breeding me I yell out for him to "impregnate me...knock me up"? and when I am filled and it is leaking out of my freshly bred hole and pooling on the floor...I tell him "I am now pregnant with Eric and Schven,"? then I lick up the sperm drippings from off the floor.?.Oink!!! ??

On 2/1/2019 at 2:58 AM, Blackrabbit said:

This is one of my biggest turn ons! Its probably an extension of me being submissive but that feeling of my pussy being used by a virile top to sew his seed is such a turn on. Men need to procreate and being told that my role is take his cum and get pregnant is so hot. Whenever he needs to cum my pussy should be there to take his load and let him inseminate me so his offspring can grow inside me.

I had a FB a few years back go would always tell me how he was going to get me pregnant, knock me up and make me grow his baby as he fucked me. I always used to keep his cum inside me so it stood a better chance of inseminating me, and he wanted me to always be full of his cum.

You've got nice wide hips and a hot welcoming hole. That makes you good breeding stock! 

• Like 2

Guest bigbessy696969

ABSOLUTELY!!! I have always been turned on by that kind of thing. I've role played with the pregnancy fantasy a few times. Telling him "give me your baby!" or protesting about how my belly will swell and my tits with fill with milk and how nobody will want to fuck a fat cow like me. I also used an enema once to get my belly filled up as if I was pregnant and surprised my fuck buddy with it. It inspired a scene in one of my short stories. It was really sexy. This picture was taken not long after a fwb filled me up. The idea of being made love to and getting pregnant is one of my go to kinks. 

IMG_6373 - Copy.JPG

Wow, I would love to get pregnant, my favorite is me on my back legs spread pulled up him inside me pinning me to the bed, his chest against mine his mouth on mine his tongue in my mouth, his cock thrusting in preparing me to accept his seed deep in side me , my legs wrap around him and I want him to claim me as his, make me pregnant I beg him then I feel the thunder in his body as he swells and floods me with his baby matter, at that moment I feel so fertile I can help but whimper and try to milk every drop of him as he pulls out I lay there rub my belly and think what if 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

On ‎8‎/‎2‎/‎2013 at 7:19 AM, schvenn said:

When I top, I love to talk about my bugs as babies and about my breeding as knocking the bottom up. The thought that my sperm has so much power really turns me on and makes my cock so much harder. But instead of creating life, it's rather destruction and death that make my cock and juices so potent and powerful...

that makes me so broody to get your death seed deep inside me