Does anybody fantasize about actually getting pregnant - like a woman?

aces8s

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/28/2018 at 1:06 PM, Guest AmbertheTG75 said:

Omg yes!!! I love it when a guy has me on my back with my legs up in the air telling me he’s going to get my pussy pregnant as I’m smoking a cigarette gets me so turned on I can cum without touching my little clitty

I love getting fucked like this .... I want to get so pregnant ... !

• Like 1

On 4/8/2020 at 4:54 AM, RandyCubby said:

Yes, I love the idea of getting knocked up. My belly getting bigger, my tits getting even bigger, and even more sensitive, and oozing milk... I imagine getting pregnant would make me horny AF. I'd go the bar in overalls with no shirt, and get everyone to play with my tits. But I'd have no fuckin clue who my baby daddy was, or even what color to expect when the baby came out. Tbh, I'd probably have another in a l-o-n-g string of abortions. Get knocked up again asap. [EG] Getting fucked is FUN.

Customer of the Month at Planned Parenthood!!!!

• Like 1

• Moderators

I've occasionally entertained this fantasy. It always gets me very hot.

FWIW, this is theoretically possible now by uterine transplant. It has been done for women, and there's no reason that it would not work for men (genotypically male people AMAB, who don't have a uterus and ovaries) as well.

[think before following links] https://www.bbc.com/news/health-29485996

Edited by viking8x6
added link

Guest LiamCart

I may be a bottom but the idea of getting someone else pregnant is a turn on. The idea of getting someone pregnant is the only thing that makes me even consider being on top. But ironically I also fantasize having a dominant guy force me to go get a vasectomy and make me sterile. That would take away any desire to ever top. I'm complex lol. 

Edited by LiamCart

On 9/20/2020 at 11:35 PM, LiamCart said:

I may be a bottom but the idea of getting someone else pregnant is a turn on. The idea of getting someone pregnant is the only thing that makes me even consider being on top. But ironically I also fantasize having a dominant guy force me to go get a vasectomy and make me sterile. That would take away any desire to ever top. I'm complex lol. 

Hope to hear back from you soon boy !!!

On 9/20/2020 at 11:35 PM, LiamCart said:

Yea! I dream of being forced to get a vasectomy or chemically castrated as well. The ultimate submission 

• Haha 1

One of my regulars whose wife is preggers actually stopped by today to fill me up. He's getting no action from his wife so his loads are huge these days. So much so that when he pulled out today, it splattered and spilled out my hole. I texted him later to say if he's not careful he's gonna have two bitches pregnant at the same time. He's a macho Eastern European guy and he loves it when I text him shit like that. 

• Like 3

• 4 months later...