Does anybody fantasize about actually getting pregnant - like a woman?

aces8s

On 2/13/2021 at 1:21 PM, catcherinneed said:

I agree, and I just noticed that too. I don’t want to get pregnant by an alien, but by a hot daddy. 

Right.  There used to be some good Mpreg tools & stories -- of the human kind -- back before Tumblr got shutdown.

A fuck bud made me realize I got aroused by Mpreg fantasy with his dirty mouth.  He was a cute & slim artsy guy with fat cock.  One fuck his bare cock was up inside my mancunt and he whispered into my ear:

"I'm going to knock you up. ... You going to carry my babies?  ... Yea?   Your pussy feels so warm and wet for my baby.  ... I need to keep coming over while you're fertile and fill you up with my babies"

Very erotic !

• Like 4
  • Piggy 1
  • Thanks 1

On 6/24/2021 at 12:50 AM, ChuysBeta said:

I can't imagine how many times I would be knocked up if I had a cunt. Damn jealous here.

Would you keep all the pregnancies or would it depend who the father was?

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Ftm said:

Working on getting pregnant soon hopefully...I feel very lucky that I actually can

I’m happy to fertilize your front hole.  

12 hours ago, fskn said:

Would you keep all the pregnancies or would it depend who the father was?

I would carry them all to birth, because I would love to get huge with his baby.  Also, giving birth to an Alpha’s baby would be a privilege.  I personally would not want it after birth though.  The Alpha can keep it or I would give to a couple wanting to adopt. 🙂

On 6/2/2021 at 6:37 AM, fskn said:

I agree with @ucOtterTopNC ; the fantasy of impregnating is foremost in my mind when I'm fucking a bottom guy. @DannyBoyCMH is right that it would be a shame to abort any babies that resulted.

It's hot to think about knocking up a younger bottom who, once he starts showing, would have to explain to his parents, and go on leave from college to have the baby.

As a mixed-race (black/white) top, it's also hot for me to breed guys who are cheating and would have to explain to a boyfriend or partner why the baby doesn't look like him.

I'm in Sac.

You should be thr first to cum in me.

Ill beg you to get me pregnant and you can make me hold your cum deep.

• Like 1

Hot topic and as a total CumDump Mpreg is hot to think about, but I never actually did until a recent bathhouse visit last month out of town on a dull Tuesday night. I was naked on a fuckbench, in the corner of the darkroom, only a few guys around. I had been already bred twice. I was thinking about leaving and then a very tall, young black guy, thin but kind of muscular came up to me. Went to my head and no words, just undid his towel and pushed his flaccid long thick uncut cock in my face. I immediately put his cock in my mouth and sucked and sucked and sucked. His cock tasted soapy clean. He was getting very hard, rocking back and forth his eyes closed, rubbing his one hand on my bare shoulders and back, sometimes leaning over far enough to put his fingers in my cummy hole. I sucked him for a very long time.

Then pulls his hard cock out of my mouth, it’s sticking straight out, rock hard.  He leans to my ear and says, “if I fuck and cum in you will you carry my babies?” I just say, “yes sir.” He says, “you sure? If I fuck you, I want you to carry my babies out of this place and home with you, I want them still inside you tomorrow morning, no pushing them out or other guys eating you. I’m going to make you pregnant and I expect it.” I just say “yes sir.” He stuck his cock back I’m my mouth, I sucked more then he moved behind me and stuck his hard cock in me. He fucked for a while hard, then slow, then hard.  When he got close he was rough and hard and was talking about making me pregnant. Finally he blew his babies inside me. He held his cock in me for awhile, then pulled out and put his towel right back around his waist. Came up to my head, rubbed my back and said, “take care of my babies, their all yours now.” Then he left.  It was incredibly hot!  I kept my promise.

• Like 3
  • Piggy 4

On 6/26/2021 at 5:42 PM, Ftm said:

Working on getting pregnant soon hopefully...I feel very lucky that I actually can

Great profile. I'd be up for trying to get you pregnant.

I have never fantasized about being pregnant. Not once.