Does anybody fantasize about actually getting pregnant - like a woman?

aces8s

Wait - the OP's original question was something like "Do you fantasize about becoming pregnant - like a woman? Do I have that correct.  Because that would be a resounding NO - all those years in the gym, and lose my boyish figure, are you kidding me????????  Childbirth? No give me the drugs and a C-Section if the Immaculate Conception occurs, but there better be someone with a cigarette available and a bar nearby once that kid is born.

Now - do I want to make a woman pregnant.  Again - NO!  I call it the "21 year mistake" and have had conversations with young guys about the financial commitment they are obligated to once that paternity test shows they are the father.  One of the advantages of being a gay male is not having to pay for private schools, music lessons, sports lessons and the senseless crying that would keep me awake at night.  I am much too selfish for all of that crap.

Now if a guy wants to have children, thinks it's a good fit for them, go ahead, be my guest.  Just please don't call me to babysit when you want to have "date night" with your baby momma cause it's not happening with me.

• Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...

Always had a fantasy of a top sticking an EPT up my ass after he's shot a load in there... and consoling me when the result comes up negative for pregnancy.  "It's OK, darlin', we're just gonna keep on tryin over and over until I put a baby in you"  Too fucking hot

• Like 2

• 2 months later...

I do! This is something I’ve been feeling strongly about lately. I fantasize about it, me having a man’s baby inside me. Woof. I’m glad I’m not the only one. 

I actually fantasize sbout my wife getting pozzed but its really rare for my fantasy to  become true because she isn't a real big slut like her unfaithful cheating husband as far as I know for sure . What should I do to ? Was thinking of collecting used dirty condoms then secretly pour the " lube" in her pussy and shithole.  

• Piggy 1

• 2 weeks later...

Do I want to be pregnant, NO, but do I want men to put their DNA inside me, YES, as deep as possible and mix it well with the other DNA given to me.  It’s very flattering and I welcome repeat breedings to guarantee you have added your viral load in as direct a way as is possible into my bloodstream. Thank you, it feels great

• Piggy 1