Does anybody fantasize about actually getting pregnant - like a woman?

aces8s

On 8/2/2013 at 2:19 AM, schvenn said:

When I top, I love to talk about my bugs as babies and about my breeding as knocking the bottom up. The thought that my sperm has so much power really turns me on and makes my cock so much harder. But instead of creating life, it's rather destruction and death that make my cock and juices so potent and powerful...

now that is hot.

• Like 1

There are some Mpreg websites. I always wanted to get my exBF preg for real and even dreamed they would all be gay boys who let me poz them.  In my dream I named the first boy Scotty and funny thing is after I got rid of my junkie BF, he found, and still lives with a dude named Scotty. I loved that exBF cos he was a pig but he stole and cheated more than I did.

Guest ATLpozbttm

I definitely do. A buddy of mine -- big cock, hairy from head to toe/front & back, mustache, total top, 15+ years off meds with some resistances that he's passed to me -- will pump deeep into my hole and we'll lie around and talk about how i'm knocked up and what our baby will look like. the kid will get his big dick and my hairy cumhole, be born poz and grow up to be a pig. the whole chat happens while i soak up my buddy's seed. it's totally fucking sexy. i had no idea until recently that mpreg was a known fetish. thought it was just me having pipe dreams.

Guest ATLpozbttm
7 minutes ago, pigpozdad said:

Yes, Mpreg = male pregnancy.  I like how you dream your baby will be poz slut and have features of both of you 

thanks, man. yeah, well i'm really close with my top bud. would love to share a baby with him, and for the kid i carried to be like him. and when he's a man to cum in as many holes as my bud has and to collect all the random spunk/dna/virus he wants like i have.

if any guys in the atlanta area want to get into some mpreg play, hit me up! great thread.

When I was younger I fantasized about getting knocked up when my father fucked me.   He claimed he did not need to use condoms because there was no chance of him knocking me up like he did with my mother.    He would often say things like take all your little brothers and sisters when he came and it would turn me on so much.    It could to the point where I was more turned on that I was getting his cum instead of my mother.    I think that is why I enjoy and enjoyed having straight men fuck me ..... I am getting their seed and their wives and girlfriends are not, they are sharing their generic material that can make a life with me.    A few years later when AIDS made the news, I wanted to be claimed as some daddy's son by having his DNA coursing through my body.    However, 1000s of loads later my quest to have daddy's DNA in my body forever has still not been realized.

• Like 3

Guest Memphian

I'm glad I'm not the only one.  If I'm really into a guy who's fucking me, especially in missionary, I start having these wild fantasies about how I wish he could knock me up.  Carrying his baby would be the ultimate act of intimacy.  In a similar vein,  I have huge cuckold fantasies and to me this would be the ultimate for a cuckold- having another man knock my wife or GF up and every time I saw her swelling tits and belly I'd be reminded another man had been inside her . . . . .

On 8/2/2013 at 1:36 AM, samsonfifty said:

I certainly fantasize about it... I want to say things like I'm not on the pill... you're not wearing a condom... cum in my pussy, fill me with your babies! The whole idea is to get him really hot and in the mood to knock me up... which means he cums inside me. I want to wrap my arms and legs around him and let him flood me.

As a bottom... would especially love to role play with some tops about it! I can be your girl and dress for the occasion... prior to you squirting in my pussy of course...

You made me hard, babe!

• Like 1

Guest sydbtm

It’s a fantasy of mine too, but I love thinking ahead a bit further to the actual birth too and raising a little horny son.

I love the thought of a guy with a long and slim cock, extra large balls and a a larger than average prostate breeding another slim and toned bottom. I’d like to think having cum pumped into the rectum can still result in a pregnancy, but the colon is more absorbent and fertile, so guys long enough to penetrate the second sphincter are more likely to produce kids. Male pregnancies only last 6 months and the babies born are smaller than a regular 9 month female pregnancy (this is because the male body is still not ‘designed’ for long term pregnancy like a woman, but also to accomodate the male birth canal) - but the babies are born healthy and grow to be otherwise normal adults. Due to the much higher presence of testosterone during the conception and pregnancy, babies born to male parents are always born male too.

A pregnant male’s stomach does not get as large and unattractive as a woman’s during pregnancy, but still grows and bulges. The suplements the bottom must take to sustain the pregnancy, plus the pregnancy itself, basically act like steroids - so it is common for the bottom’s penis to shrink slightly (before returning to normal after the birth) and for his muscles to grow. The pregnancy also causes the body to burn more body fat to sustain the baby, so the bottom becomes more toned  and naturally fit throughout the process. This makes the pregnancy somewhat more noticeable to others, particularly if they work or live with the man - they will notice his physique improve and his stomach grow slightly, and know he is carrying a child. They will also know the process he and his partner will soon follow.

As for that process - in addition to the dietary supplements I already mentioned, it is highly recommended both partners participate in regular “exercises” to prepare for the upcoming anal birth. This includes regular sex, to keep the birth canal loose and relaxed, and the regular use of increasingly large sex toys to stretch the rectum and sphincter. Many peoples also choose to begin fisting if they do not already engage in it, both to stretch and prepare the birth canal, but also as a bonding exercise. Due to the fetus’ position inside the body it can be common for the bottom to experience constipation, and a simple enema will help address this - though it is recommended the bottom’s partner administer the enema (again, as a bonding exercise), and wherever possible a piss enema is strongly recommended.

When the big day finally arrives, labour begins and is normally a fairly short and painless process. The bottom does not experience painful cramps like a woman does, but will feel the fetus move from the womb into the large intestine. Bottoms have described the sensation as “the biggest shit I had to take in my life” - it is uncomfortable, but not painful, and somewhat pleasurable. The fetus will make its way through the large intestine, through each curve between the the ascending and transverse colons, into the descending colon and on to the sigmoid. This is where the birth process truly begins. The fetus makes its way out of the sigmoid colon, through the second sphincter and into the rectum. It is common for the bottom to feel the fetus begin to squirm slightly once it reaches the rectum - because of the pleasurable sensation this causes, and the pressure being placed on the prostate and bladder, it is common for the man to piss himself and/or ejaculate. Finally, like taking a large shit or expelling a large sex toy, anybody observing the birth will notice the bottom’s asshole begin to dilate. With enough pushing and grunting, the man will give birth and finally experience the relief and pleasure of a baby boy sliding out of his asshole.

it is best to begin feeding the baby as quickly as possible, both to allow bonding between the baby and parent and to sustain the child. Men produce milk from 2 areas of their body, and the baby will feed from both. While the feeding takes place many couples chose to engage in intercourse - the top may mount the bottom in order to experience the soft slickness and looseness of the anus and birth canal on his penis. The entire birth canal, including the intestine, second sphincter and womb, will typically remain loose and “open” for at least several minutes after the birth, so some tops may choose to piss inside their partners - the piss can flow through the intestine and into the womb before the womb closes up, leaving the bottom “impregnated” again (this time with piss) for several days until the liquid is absorbed.

as the child grows he will become naturally curious about how he was born and how babies are made. His parents may choose to demonstrate the love making process, and may even include him once he is old enough. In these situations it is common for the boy to experience fingering, rimming and even fucking the very birth canal that he travelled through when he was born, and will often experience the desire to have his own anus and rectum fingered, rimmed, fucked and stretched to one day prepare for having children of his own.

Edited by sydbtm

Back in my much younger days, had thoughts about this and the " what if " scenarios, and if it had been possible, I surely would have given it a go and gone through with it.  Now days though, the closest I will ever come, is to become knocked up with another guys HIV babies and carry them for the rest of my life, and am totally ok with this also.

Guest AmbertheTG75

I fantasize about it every time a guy nuts in me it turns me on so much!!  I love it when a guy says he's getting my pussy pregnant with his babies.