Does anybody fantasize about actually getting pregnant - like a woman?

aces8s

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/2/2013 at 1:36 AM, samsonfifty said:

I certainly fantasize about it... I want to say things like I'm not on the pill... you're not wearing a condom... cum in my pussy, fill me with your babies! The whole idea is to get him really hot and in the mood to knock me up... which means he cums inside me. I want to wrap my arms and legs around him and let him flood me.

As a bottom... would especially love to role play with some tops about it! I can be your girl and dress for the occasion... prior to you squirting in my pussy of course...

Hot!

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On September 6, 2018 at 9:11 PM, ConversionPerv said:

One of my hottest sexual fantasies. I love it when the man fucking me is into it also, and we feed each other's lust with hot impregnation verbal. He gets to be a virile potent STUD siring his child in my fertile womb. Love it.

I have this very hot fantasy too, love it when the top starts it and I agree and wish it so much, he usually cums and I admit he impregnatred me 

• Upvote 2

Guest btchbyl

yes especially when its some anon unprotected dick banging away in my butt and i know i will never see them again. even better when its a fat nasty trucker or loser driving a rusted out geo metro doing his thing up my ass and im not in any way into him. turns me on to pretend i might get knocked up by them and not knowing who the father is. other times in that situation its hot knowing im getting the trolls nasty sperm fucked up my ass and maybe even an std. all this talk got me in the mood to live out this dirty scene so im going out right now to make it happen.

• 2 months later...

I have had this thought for years.  Nothing makes me harder or hotter.  As a sub, I love it when an Alpha rapes me and tells me I am going to get pregnant and have his babies against my will.  There is nothing more sub than being forced to grow an Alpha's babies inside me and give birth.  Then he does it again.  Breeding to get me pregnant every time.  Like this...

0221b.jpg

35 minutes ago, DannyBoyCMH said:

I have had this thought for years.  Nothing makes me harder or hotter.  As a sub, I love it when an Alpha rapes me and tells me I am going to get pregnant and have his babies against my will.  There is nothing more sub than being forced to grow an Alpha's babies inside me and give birth.  Then he does it again.  Breeding to get me pregnant every time.  Like this...

0221b.jpg

i was going to say "no" and then saw this picture and felt really hot and bothered by it. 

There's really only a part of the idea of a Top making me pregnant that gets me hot, it's the idea that something of Himself that He puts inside of me permanently alters or marks me.

For me, it goes beyond the physical, i have had Tops who have 'impregnated' me with some aspect of their self, it usually if because they've managed to breed me mentally and emotionally and made me pregnant there. i've had Tops who pissed in me and have held and absorbed their piss to the point that when i piss, it is their piss i am 'giving birth' to. i've had other conversations and fantasies with Tops that go along similar lines (aren't allowed to talk about everything here), but the idea is the same.

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, tallslenderguy said:

i was going to say "no" and then saw this picture and felt really hot and bothered by it. 

There's really only a part of the idea of a Top making me pregnant that gets me hot, it's the idea that something of Himself that He puts inside of me permanently alters or marks me.

For me, it goes beyond the physical, i have had Tops who have 'impregnated' me with some aspect of their self, it usually if because they've managed to breed me mentally and emotionally and made me pregnant there. i've had Tops who pissed in me and have held and absorbed their piss to the point that when i piss, it is their piss i am 'giving birth' to. i've had other conversations and fantasies with Tops that go along similar lines (aren't allowed to talk about everything here), but the idea is the same.

A while back... I got fucked an bred by a ALPHA Tattooed Jock type @ Club Lauderdale  as he got off of my back, slapped by Butt saying "Hold on to the Kids" !!!   

• Upvote 2

Guest nelly26
4 hours ago, DannyBoyCMH said:

0221b.jpg

Yes, my ideal gay relationship is one where one man is "the man" and the other man is "the woman". Many gays don't want this because they are obsessed with masculinity, thus I'll be surprised if I don't end up with a bisexual or "straight" man for the long run. I only have mpreg fantasies with men that I have a solid connection with and who are attractive.  I don't want ugly children.