I came to the conclusion that I was addicted while on my knees in the changing room of a shopping centre in north London. Quite innocently I had gone into the menswear section of a well known department store looking for underwear. I preferred briefs to boxers - everything got kind of tangled up unless it was held in tight! Trying not to get too distracted by the photos on the front of the packets of pants I snatched up a trio of white tangas and made to leave quickly before I started to think about sex. It was a failing of mine that once I started it was very difficult to stop until the whole thing had come to its natural conclusion. I didn’t have that much time to waste so I had designs on reaching the cash register as quickly as possible.

In my haste I trod on someone’s toes after two steps. I stopped myself from moving and in the process lost balance, reaching out for support. A strong hand grasped my shoulder and steadied my, and I looked up into a dark skinned smiling face.

“Sorry!” I said.

“That’s OK. Are you alright?” He had an accent, middle-eastern of some kind as were his square features.

“I’m fine,” I replied, staring into his deep brown eyes. His white teeth flashed between his cheerful lips and a blushed slightly when I realised I was staring.

“Perhaps you can help me. I don’t know what kind of underwear to buy.” His gaze shifted to the packet I was holding. His gaze linger the picture of the smooth young man on the front, all pecs and sun-tan. “Are these comfortable?”

“It depends on what you like. What do you normally wear?”

He grinned, the whiteness of his teeth showing against the darkness of his skin. He leaned close to me so I could feel his hot breath on my cheek and whispered, “Normally I don’t wear any.” I felt one of his hands brush the front of my crotch and then he was gone, walking towards the changing rooms at the back of the store.

My heart was pounding and my hard cock was telling me what I needed to do. I followed him at a discrete distance, watching the dark blue pinstripe suit flit quickly through the rack of clothes. I reached the door of the changing rooms and entered. There were no attendants and I found him at the end of the row of cubicles holding the door open for me.

So there I was on my knees in this cramped little place, and I realised I was probably addicted to sex. Love it. Couldn’t get enough. He stood in front of me with his hands on his hips, and I gently kissed the fabric of his trousers, trying to work out the shape of the beast beneath. It felt thick and hot, and I wasted no time in unzipping his fly and groping inside for his dick. He was true to his word, wearing no underwear, and I grasped the shaft bringing it out into the open. For a moment I just looked at it, then up at him, until he said, “Go on boy!” and pushed at the back of my head with one of his hands.

It was a mouthful alright, but I knew how to handle it. Working the head at first, I soon had it slippery with my spit, and was slowly building up a rhythm, inching my way down the long shaft. I had to adjust my position twice in order to fit the length of it down my throat, but it was soon there, and I went at it hard, my hands feeling there way up underneath his shirt. His chest was very hairy, and I could feel large hard pecs with huge nipples which I gently pinched.

“Ahh…” he said at last, “I am going to cum.”

He pulled out of my mouth and looked down at me. “You are a good boy, yes? You like my big dick down your throat?”

“Yes,” I answered obediently.

“What about here?” His hand was stretching around my back, and down inside the back of my trousers. One of his fingers tapped at the opening of my asshole and I panted with the feel of it.

“You like it up the ass don’t you boy.”

“Yes. Yes I do.”

All the time our eyes were locked on each other, and he started to beat off with his other hand. In seconds he was throwing back his head as jets of cum were hitting me in the forehead and cheeks. After half a minute he was spent, and sat down on the small chair that was provided in the cubicle.

“I liked that a lot.” He held my chin in one of his large hands as he cleaned off my face with his handkerchief. I was still kneeling on the floor and looked up at his face as he made me presentable. He must have been about forty, fifteen years older than me, but he was handsome. Dark bushy eyebrows set over piercing eyes, an angled nose and large glistening lips. His square chin was stubbled and I knew he was the kind of guy that really needed to shave twice a day.

“I want to meet you again.” It was a statement rather than a question. “My name is Akim.” He thrust a card into my hand as he stood up. “Meet me here tonight. 8pm.”

With that he walked out of the cubicle and I got myself together. I didn’t know what to think about the invitation, but there was no way I was going to pass up a chance to have him all over me again.

When I got back to my flat my flatmate was out. He had left a message saying he wouldn’t be back until 5pm, and if his boyfriend arrived, please let him in. His boyfriend arrived as I was coming out of the shower, and I reluctantly followed my roommate’s instructions.

I didn’t like him, was the long and short of it. He was called Jez and was a skinhead type. I opened the door only wearing a bath-robe and he grinned as he looked me up and down. “Paul’s not in,” I said. “He won’t be back until 5.”

“Shit!” he said, but strode on in anyway. He was wearing a white t-shirt and tight blue jeans. I stared at the back of his shaved head as he passed, then down at his arse. The jeans left little to the imagination.

Sitting down on the sofa he turned to me. His legs were far apart and he rested his hands near his crotch. “Five o’clock is too long to wait, mate. I am busting to let a load go here.”

“Yeah, that’s gonna happen!” I snapped the retort then turned to go into my bedroom. Halfway through the doorway I felt him come up behind me and I turned. He was on me in a flash, grabbing both my wrists, one in each of his powerful hands.

“I bet you’ve always wanted to know what this is really like,” he sneered, forcing one of my hands down to his crotch. His cock was straining against the fabric and he pushed my hand over it. My own cock was betraying me and poking its way out of the folds of my robe. He saw it sneered. “You’re one slutty fuckboy aren’t you. You really gonna fuck with your flatmate’s boyfriend?”

I didn’t reply as he shoved me hard backwards onto the bed. The fact I found him an unlikable person didn’t see to calm my ardour. My cock was as hard as a post now, and the robe had come open all the way. He stood in front of me looking me over. “Fucking cunt boy,” he said and pulled off his t-shirt. He was a skinny guy but well defined. His skin was very pale, and he had tight pecs with tiny nipples. He grinned at me then and spat into his hand. “Gonna make you all wet up there,” he said and knelt down in front of me. His hand went straight for my tight bud, and I drew my legs up as he pushed two fingers straight in.

“Ooooooh shit!” I gasped. I was always tight even though I was so over-sexed. He breathed air passed closed teeth and said “Gonna enjoy popping this cherry. Open up some more, cunt.”

His dirty talk was exciting more and I drew my knees higher trying to open up my man-pussy. He waggled his fingers, slowly at first, then more vigorously until I was breathing hard. Then all of a sudden his fingers were gone and I knew I wanted more.

He stood again and undid the belt of his jeans. Fishing around in one of his pockets he brought out a bottle of poppers and handed it to me.

“Sniff it up, pussy boy. I want you ready for me.”

I unscrewed the top and took a large lungful. I felt the hit and watched him pull down the jeans, stepping out of them. He was wearing a white jock-strap which bulged dangerously. Losing control I sat up and passed him the poppers. The pouch was in front of my face and I dove in, sucking him off through the ribbed cotton.

“Oh yeah! Good little cocksucker.” With a free hand he began to pull the jock down, and I was faced with his cock.

It was long and thin with a bulbous mushroom head. I took the thing as far as it would go into my mouth, making him groan above. Feeling the bottle against my cheek I pulled back, and he pushed me backwards again.

I raised my legs like a good cunt-boy, and he wasted no time. I felt the large head of his cock at the now relaxed entrance to my cunt, then he pushed forward with a grunt.

“Shiiiiit!” I cried out, but I had no time to think. He pumped my ass hard holding back my legs with his hands.

“Yeah, boy. Open up all the way.”

It was the relief I needed after cocksucking the dark guy in the changing room. I thought of him as Jez pounded my ring. It seemed he was up for a quick ride as he started to get faster. I worked my own cock with my eyes closed, and the face of the stranger was there, staring down at me.

I came with a howl and Jez threw his head back, a grimace on his face. “Yes. Fucked him good. Fucked the cunt boy.” I felt the hot cum gushing inside me, and he pulled out, putting a hand once more to my crack.

“That’s mine, cunt, anytime I want.” Without another word he got dressed and went into Paul’s room.

I had to shower again before I went out. I arrived at the address Akim had given me at 7.30. An unmarked door was open, and I descended a flight of stairs into a cellar bar. Gloomy stalls surrounded the room, and some were occupied. I walked up to the bar, and ordered a beer from the lanky bartended. He stared at me with a challenging expression and asked “Are you a member?” He had a faint accent that I couldn’t place.

I handed him the card that Akim had given me. “I was given this today. I am meeting someone here at eight.”

The barman smiled and slowly nodded. “Aaah, I see.” He handed me the beer, knocking the cap of with a fixed opener on the bar top. “This is on the house then.”

I thanked him, surprised, and went off in search of a free booth. Finding one in the corner of the place I began to drink, watching the other patrons of the place. They were all men, so I guessed it must be a gay hangout. Most of the guys were sitting on their own, but occasionally one or two of them got up and walked through a doorway near to where I sat. I guessed it was the toilets.

Feeling a little exposed I was happy to see Akim walk into the place. The bartended directed him over to my booth, and he smiled at me as he sat down opposite me.

“It is good to see you, boy. I am glad you came.” Underneath the table his large hands found my knees. He began to stroke my legs and I began to get hot.

“What is this place?” I asked.

“Well, it’s a place for men to come to explore their desires. My brother owns it actually.” One of his hands had found my crotch and he played there for a minute.

“For example, if you wanted you could see what is was like to be fucked by everyone in this room, right now.” His hands stopped.

I looked at him, a little scared. Then he smiled. “Don’t worry. No one here will do anything that you don’t want to do. However, I would love now to get inside your pants.”

He stood and motioned for me to follow him. We went through the doorway and into a corridor that was lined with other doors. Each had a lock which displayed either engaged or vacant, and we entered the first vacant one we found.

It was a small room with a padded bench and carpet on the floor. Akim stood in front of me with his hands on his hips and said. “Take off your clothes.” I did so without hesitation whilst he just stood and watched. Then I was naked, cock erect.

“Turn around,” he said. I did so, and felt him kneel down behind me. “I want this,” he stated, and my cock twitched as I felt his hot breath on my arsehole. The he kissed my buttock gently, and I groaned as he worked his way towards the prize.

“I am going to lick your hole,” he said. I felt him pull my cheeks apart, then felt the wetness of his tongue slide up my puckered chute. I gasped with the feel of it, and he became more vigorous as I groaned my pleasure. His licks became deeper and harder, almost chewing on my hole.

Stopping for a moment, he panted, “You like that, boy? You want something a bit harder?”

Without waiting for an answer I felt him stand. In a few seconds the head of his cock was at my arse, and I pushed out in anticipation. He slid the thing in up to the hilt, and I let out a massive cry of pain and relief.

“There you go, boy!” He pulled back and thrust in again, riding my ass like a pro. Deep jabbing movements left my gasping and clutching the edge of the bench. My head was pressed into the leather and I moved my arse in rhythm with his cock.

“Oh yes, boy. You are Akim’s arse-boy now.” With my arse spread wide his shaft pounded faster. I felt his large balls banging off my cheeks and his hands held my waist keeping me close. With a massive lunge he jabbed his way father than ever, and I let out a cry as his warm cum filled me up. “Ooooh yesssss!” he hissed and held himself inside as an orgasm left him helpless.

Pulling himself out left me empty, but he turned me around immediately and kissed me with force. His hands held my buttocks and I fell into the embrace feeling owned.

“Thankyou. That was wonderful.” His semi-erect cock still hung out of his trousers, and I stroked his nipples through the white cotton of his shirt. He reached for my raging hard on and touched it gently. “It’s good that you are still horny. My brother will want to see you now.”

I had no idea what Akim meant about his brother, but I followed him anyway. With his warm cum still inside me I dressed quickly as he seemed impatient. Out of the cubicle he turned away from the main bar area and continued along the corridor. There was an elevator at the end and he inserted a key to call the car.

The space was small and he stood close to me as he pushed a button on the keypad. “This is a special place, my friend. My brother looks for boys like you – eager and imaginative young men. You could have the time of your life in this place… in his service.” His hands were at my crotch as he spoke and I was as horny as hell.

“What do you mean in his service?”

“I mean if you agree you will never regret it. My brother will take care of you.”

The elevator stopped and the door slid open. Beyond it was a small hallway, richly furnished with antiques. Large panelled doors stood open opposite the elevator, and beyond a large opulent office could be seen.

Akim lead me into the office, one hand on my arse. Inside, he stood me in the centre of the room. There were sound coming from another door, then a man entered. He was obviously Akim’s brother, but much older, in his mid-forties. He was very tall, with huge shoulders. He wore a loose fitting silk shirt which showed his large pecs and nipples which poked through the material. He had a large stomach, hard and toned and below the waist he wore baggy silk trousers. Barefoot, he strode confidently into the room and looked me over.

“Very nice, Akim. You have a good eye.”

He walked around behind me and then returned to my front. “My name is Karim. If you decide, I can make you very happy.”

He walked towards me and placed a large hand on the back of my neck. His other hand reached inside my shirt and he squeezed my nipple hard. I groaned in pleasure and he smiled at my reaction.

“I am always on the look out for boys like you. If you agree to be in my service I will take care of you.”

He pulled me towards his bearded face and kissed me hard. Then, pushing me back he looked into my eyes and asked, “Do you want to be mine, pussy-boy?”

I was completely overwhelmed by this man. I couldn’t speak all of a sudden, and instead I nodded my consent.

“All you have to do is pass a little test. To see if you are my kind of lad.”

“Ok,” I stammered. His hands were now pulling off my shirt, and then they ofund there way inside the back of my trousers. A thick finger pushed at my arsehole and I moaned. “I see Akim has left you nice and wet. I have a guest staying with me. He has a particular taste and I want you to service him for me.”

I groaned louder as he worked my arse with his finger. With his other hand he unfastened my trousers and pulled them down. When I was naked in front of him he stepped back and walked towards the bar. He returned with a tall glass of water. “I want you to drink this. It will make you feel great.”

Without hesitation I took the galss from him and downed its contents. It was sweet and spicy and made a warm place in my stomach.

“My guest is in the next room. I want you to go to him, and do everything that he says.”

The drink had made my fingers tingle and my cock was hard as a rock. I felt very horny, and a sweat had broken out on my forehead. I walked towards the door he gestured to, swaying slightly as the drink took full effect. Opening it I passed into a darkened place. A bed was visible in the centre of the room, and a man was lying on top of the covers.

“Come here boy,” a deep voice said. As my eyes became accustomed to the light I saw he was a black man, very dark skinned and with long dreadlocks framing his face. I stared at his thick lips as I neared him, wanting to kiss them, wanting them on my own face and body. He sat up as I got to him, and I could see he was heavily muscled with dark hair all over his body.

“Sit on this, boy.” I looked down and saw his huge cock pointing up at me. It was glistening with lubricant and I stepped up onto the bed so I could sink down onto that black monster.

It was very thick and I had to relax myself as I plunged my ass onto his shaft. The head popped inside like a cork from a bottle and I gasped as the rest of its length filled up my insides.

“That’s right. All the way in. I’m going to stand up now.”

Somehow he manged to lift me as he rose, his cock still inside me. I was face to face with him, and couldn’t help myself any longer. I kissed him with a passion and he returned my fervour. Resting his hands on my lower back he walked over to the door I had just entered.

• Upvote 3

• 4 months later...

OH NO !!! Another story written and abandoned-- sort of like Stepdad gets a Pig-- great beginnings, and then everyone left dangling-- I think there needs to be a panel established that rewards authors of stories, who actually finish the story line- with all the unbridled twisted sex possible- sort of an incentive to finish their writinggs

• 3 years later...