The Blindfold

My boyfriend Will had cheated on me a few times, and as much as I wanted to be mad at him when he came clean about it, I couldn't help but get hard. Each time he told me that he let another guy load his ass, I would get so hard that I'd fuck him as he told me all of the details. His fuck buddies had always been strangers, just screen names on a phone or in a online chatroom, but they all left their cum in Will's ass. Sometimes after they loaded him up, he would show me their flirty texts and maybe even a photo or two of some stranger using his holes. Some of the guys' messages sounded a lot like bug chasing. I warned him about STDs and he agreed to do his best to behave.

A few weeks of monogamy must have been driving Will up the wall. He asked me if we could try spicing things up a bit. I was game. That afternoon, he went to an adult bookstore and bought a few toys. I asked him if he got up to anything naughty at the bookstore, and he swore he only went so far as to let someone work a dildo into his ass to see if it would fit or not. He produced a massive 12” strap-on dildo from the shopping bag. He begged me to work it into his ass. It looked and felt lifelike. Will told me that his new friend suggested microwaving it for about ten seconds in water to make it feel warm like the real thing. I did so, lubed up his ass, strapped it on, putting my own hard cock inside the longer thicker dong, and went to working it into his hole. Just as I was teasing his ass with the tip, he asked me to blindfold him. I was confused and he smiled mischievously saying, “That way I can imagine I'm getting some fresh cock from a stranger, and I don't have to cheat!” That got me even harder. He pulled a black leather eye-mask from the bag and I tied it tightly around his head.

Will felt around until his hands found the dildo. He sucked the whole thing into his mouth, down to the root. He gagged and slobbered all over it, then spun around onto his back holding his ankles up to his shoulders. “Give it to me. Don't be gentle. Stick it ALL THE WAY IN!” I was about to blow my load just from listening to him. I jammed the head of the dildo into his hole and watched as his rosebud clamped down on it. “More! More!” I pushed in as his ass kept tight to the rod. “ALL THE FUCKING WAY IN ME!!!”

After a few thrusts, Will's ass loosened up. I was fucking him with the dildo as hard as I could, watching Will's hard-on bounce up and down. Without either of us touching his cock, his balls began to dance. I knew he was about to cum. He shot four volleys of jizz all over his chest. “Fuck me full of my load, man. Get it into my ass!” I pulled the dildo out of Will's ass, pulled my own drooling cock out of the dong, and mopped up his jizz onto my dick and shoved it in. “No, you idiot. Not your cock. I need the big one to work that load deep!” I was taken aback, but followed his orders and shoved that gigantic dildo in as far and as hard as I could, blasting my own load all over his ass, my hand, and the dildo.

“Let me kiss it,” he pleaded as I slowed the dildo in and out of his ass. I pulled it out, covered with cum, lube, and ass juice and brought it to his lips. He made love to that dildo with his mouth until it was spic and span.

The next day at the office, my co-worked Jim said to me that he ran into Will out shopping the other day. My heart leapt in my chest. Word had gotten around that Jim was quite the office slut, and I would not have been surprised to hear that he had been lurking in the backroom at an adult bookstore. He was very cute; brown slicked-back hair, green eyes, an amazing wide hairy chest that peeked out of his shirts on casual Fridays. He also had a monster cock that showed clearly in his tightly-fitted trousers. “Oh yeah?” I asked. “Did you help him out?” He just grinned at me.

To be continued...

• Like 6
  • Upvote 5
  • Piggy 1

The Blindfold - Part II

I kept fucking the hell out of my boyfriend Will over the next few weeks. Every time we screwed around, I would strap the blindfold on him and then pound his ass hard with the 12” dong, always warmed up before putting it in. He would squirm and bounce on it with delight. I loved seeing the way that the big dong loosened up his hole in a way that my own 7” cock could never do. But, it hurt my feelings a bit that Will seemed only able to get off on the thought of someone else's monster cock filling his hole.

At the office, I was assigned to partner with Jim on a big project culminating in a presentation in Miami. It went well and after a few weeks, we were on a plane to Florida. When we got to the hotel to check in, it turned out that there had been a booking mistake and we were going to have to share a room. We unpacked and I got the presentation ready while Jim took a shower. My jaw dropped when he came out of the bathroom, barely holding a hand towel around his waist. My eyes traveled down his furry muscled torso to his navel, around which was a biohazard tattoo. I knew enough to know what that meant. Jim saw me looking and smiled. He raised the towel up to dry off his hair revealing his HUGE dick. It must have been 10” soft, hanging pulled down by its own pendulous weight. Jim chuckled and said that if our presentation went well, he knew of a great way to celebrate. He shook his cock at me and laughed as he got dressed. I wished I had thought to snap a quick photo with my phone to send to Will!

In short, the presentation did go well, and after a few congratulatory cocktails in the hotel bar, Jim convinced me to go with him to a male strip club. We watched the show, both sporting wood through our pants. He disappeared for a few minutes and I saw him slip the bouncer some cash. Jim came back to the table and told me to follow him. We went into a back room where one of the dancers was waiting, a smoking hot short guy in his mid-twenties with a buzz cut and a great body, wearing a jockstrap, boots, and socks. He leaned forward, wrapping his arms around my waist. I pushed him off gently saying that I had a boyfriend and was only here to watch. Jim pulled the dancer to him and had him sit down in his lap. The dancer ground his ass against Jim's crotch and reached around to unzip Jim's pants. His mega-cock sprung out glistening with precum. With Jim's shirt still on, the dancer hadn't seen his biohaz tat or surely would have not let that drooling dick so close to his bare hole. When the boy ran his hands up and down Jim's rod, he squealed with delight and raised up, teasing the head of his dick against his hole. Jim placed his hands on the boy's shoulders and pushed him down until he entered him. The boy moaned as he lowered himself on Jim's bare cock. I freed my own dick and fisted myself for a minute before shooting my load in my hand as Jim unloaded in the boy's ass. The boy lifted himself up and off Jim's dick. It must have taken him five seconds to free himself of that massive tool. He kissed Jim hard on the mouth saying, “Thank you!”

We got a cab back to the hotel. When we were back in our room, Jim asked me if I liked watching. I told him it totally turned me on. He asked if I wanted to watch him fuck Will. I had to admit that the thought of watching my boyfriend take his POZ cock would be so forbidden but so hot, but that Will would never go for it. He said he might surprise us both, and besides, he would wear a condom if I wanted. It must have been the cocktails, but I said maybe we could work something out and fell asleep shortly after. I woke up in the middle of the night and jerked off in the bathroom thinking about how hot that really would be.

To be continued...

• Like 8
  • Upvote 8
  • Piggy 1

The Blindfold - Chapter III

The next morning in the cab to the airport Jim admitted to me that he had ran into Will at the adult bookstore the day when Will had bought the 12” strap-on dildo and the eye-mask. He also let me know that Will practically begged him to fuck him, but settled on getting reamed by a dildo when he declined, not telling Will that he was POZ. He proposed that I get Will horned up and after blindfolding him, let Jim fuck him, with a condom, of course. I got hard just thinking about it.

After landing, I called Will to tell him that I was looking forward to showing him how much I had missed him while away on business. He promised he would be ready to show me how happy he was to have me home as soon as I walked in the door. Jim agreed to follow me back to my condo and we could stop for condoms along the way. Jim waited in his car while I let myself in. Will kissed me, wrapping his arms tightly around me. He pawed my clothes off as we made it up to the bedroom. I tied the mask over his eyes and went downstairs with the dildo, “to warm it up.” Jim let himself in as I reached the base of the stairs and started pulling off his clothes and bounded up the stairs.

“In a hurry, are we?” Will asked as his hands shot out, searching for the 12” dildo. Instead, he found Jim's bare cock. “You gonna fuck me with that monster?” Jim grinned and I mumbled “Um hum...” Will bent over the edge of the bed with his ass up in the air, working his lubed fingers over his hole. The sight of my blindfolded boyfriend pleading to get fucked by this stud with a biohazard tattoo got me so hard. Jim unwrapped a condom and unrolled it. It only went halfway down his massive thick shaft. He climbed up on the bed and shoved the head of his wrapped dick in Will's eager ass. Will mumbled sounds of pleasure into the mattress.

“More! I need more!” Jim obliged and gave him another four inches or so. “Give it to me! Fill my ass up!!!” Again, Jim drove forward. “Pound me. HARD!” Jim smiled at me as he went to pounding Will's ass. Will reached back as Jim pulled out almost to the tip. His hand met the condom and his face screwed up in disgust. “Why did you bag up the dildo? Part of the fantasy is taking it BARE!” With that he pulled at the base of the condom and ripped it off of Jim's dick. Jim didn't even pause for a split second before jamming his whole raw cock into Will's ass.

I wanted to cry out and tell him to stop, but that would having given the whole thing away. I didn't know if Will would be furious or in heaven. I got behind Jim and said breathlessly, “I'll pull out when I cum,” hoping that Jim would get the hint. Will shouted back, “Don't you fucking dare!!!! Cream that hole good!!!!”

And that's exactly what Jim did. He seeded my boyfriend's ass full of poz cum. Will shot his own load all over the mattress and collapsed. Jim held up his hands whispering, “Shhhh...” He quickly left the bedroom and I heard him quietly sneaking down the stairs. Will pulled the mask off and saw me standing there with the 12” strap-on in my hands. “Did you finish,” he asked me? Just then I heard the front door open and close as Jim let himself out.

Will leaned back and pulled his legs apart. He smirked, asking, “Want to pretend you're eating your cum out of my slutty ass?” I watched in horny horror as I saw Jim's POZ load start to drip out of Will's ass. Then, I dove in, and started lapping...

Not to be continued...

• Like 6
  • Upvote 9
  • Piggy 3

• 3 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 6 years later...