Construction Workers

I was in Louisville last week. It was a cloudy overcast day, and I posted my ad on Craigslist. Within about half an hour I received a response from a construction worker who asked how long I was free. I responded I was free most of the day. He said he would try to slip away.

Then it started to rain, and he e-mailed, asking if 'they' could they come over right now. I replied THEY? He replied saying two of his buddies saw my advertisement and were horny. Of course, I said sure. He then let me know none of them had condoms, and he asked if that was okay with me. I replied sure, they could all bareback me.

The three guys soon arrived and all three were just fine: one was about 40, and the other two were in their early twenties, all were married and just liked to fuck an ass. In no time I was sucking one of the younger guys while the older guy fucked my ass, and soon enough the guy in my ass groaned and blew his load in me. No sooner had he pulled out than one of the younger guys slid in. He also came, and the third guy took his place, and, as the rain had stopped and they had to get back to work he hurried along and shot his load.

Then the three of them went back to the job site. Lucky me for the rain.

Edited by Hotload84
  • Upvote 8

• 1 year later...