Dating/LTR sites for sluts?

whiteslutbttm

I've been around dating sites and hookup sites, and sites that were a mix of the two. I can't seem to find what I'm looking for. I'd like to find a relationship were my partner and I are both free to have bareback sex with men outside of the relationship (gloryholes, bathhouses, tea rooms, etc). A relationship that still allows me to be a bb slut.

Does anyone have advice on how to find a relationship like this? Or know of any sites that would be worth checking out?

I was going to say this was an easy answer but now that I think more about it..

BarebackRT and Adam4Adam are more for hooking up. No one is really relationship oriented or gets taken serious. Although I have met people off of both for platonic meeting..rare as it was. Manhunt is more hook up oriented but it also where people can post what kind of relationship they are looking for and if they are open.

To be honest I really suggest manhunt and growlr if you are into guys. I've had several hook ups from growlr and met a fuck bud on there who I got together with quite frequently and he completely used me like a slut and was probably going to start taking me out to whore me out or his friends. But we stopped hooking up. I'd say quite a few people on growlr are looking for "different" type of relationships like more open with sex involved and yes that involves slut, bb, and open. Not to mention growlr now even has options for triad and even an option to put HIV positive. I was shocked as hell at that.

As for the advice. Not sure how much I can give on that since I just entered a closed poly..but it won't be forever. I think there are two ways to go about that. I've known some people who have gotten together and it was well established from the very beginning that it was more about sex and they could go out and slut around with whoever and some have rules where they play together and some have rules that are free for all. The only downfall I've seen to that formula is the "base" was about sex.

Some start of monogamous and later on (weeks, months, years) decide to open up the relationship and play with others separately or together. Hell I've known couples that normally don't play with guys but the right guy comes along and they all have fun and decide to start going that route. Honesty is important for that one just telling your partner that you are playing with someone and what you do. Partners that "don't want to hear or know" end up being more jealous.

I don't know when you should mention, "I am looking for an open relationship" I'd suggest if the guy asks you your view on relationships or what you are looking for. I had someone on growlr a few months ago say that he wanted to have several boys to serve him and I think his ultimate plan was some kind of poly tree with different subs/tops, sir's, submissive's, and etc. But he was honest about it at least.

Best advice I can say is when you meet someone just be honest about you wanted to be a slut and still have fun with other guys and they'll either understand or won't. And I believe that manhunt and growlr (maybe grindr and scruff..haven't used them in ages) are you're best chance. I was gonna say squirt but I realized that squirt is more of a hook up site too but that's more of a "discreet" hook up site. Guys won't "EVER" put their face pics up..worse than most sites.

I've been around dating sites and hookup sites, and sites that were a mix of the two. I can't seem to find what I'm looking for. I'd like to find a relationship were my partner and I are both free to have bareback sex with men outside of the relationship (gloryholes, bathhouses, tea rooms, etc). A relationship that still allows me to be a bb slut.

Does anyone have advice on how to find a relationship like this? Or know of any sites that would be worth checking out?

U can meet men anywhere.... I have had several BFs through Bbrt...it's not something I was looking for either....it just happens.... I think it's perfectly ok to have open relationship an that u both r a slut....as long as there r good ground rules and u respect each other and r true to each other ...for me what works is that I feel safe and secure with other person... Me and my bf can fuck with others... But there needs to be this sense of security that u r both committed to each other and that others r plain and simple just fuck meat to use when needed... It might sound cold... But for me that's best way....I also like to play together with my bf and others....and when it's all done go home together and sleep in each others arms....I'm a pig... But I also have a very sensitive romantic guy....finding the right guy and the right balance.... That is what is tricky...

• 3 years later...
On 8/5/2013 at 2:36 PM, bigdick4you said:

...I'm a pig... But I also have a very sensitiv

On 8/5/2013 at 2:36 PM, bigdick4you said:

....and when it's all done go home together and sleep in each others arms....I'm a pig... But I also have a very sensitive romantic guy....finding the right guy and the right balance.... That is what is tricky...

Sounds like you've been lucky to find someone to have both the piggy and romantic sides with.  I'd love to find the same kind of relationship - openness to being slutty and such, but devoted/loving/romantic with each other.

I feel ya. While at my first CUmUnion this past week there was a couple there that tag teamed me for part of the time I was the fuck bench. That's what I would to find: a guy like me that is into weight liftin and understands sex for the male pleasure sport that it is, that we come home ot each other, care about each other but enjoy group play and seeing/hear about the use each other has enjoyed and encourage each other to be the animla level luts guys really are. That, for me, would be the ideal relationship (Assuming, like me, he also held a job and wasn't a drug addict, smoker or alcoholic)

• 2 months later...

It's really tricky. I've met nice guys who basically want monogamy from the first shag. So I break their heart even though I tell them I'm a slut.

Then I've met guys with bigger sexual appetite than me who I can't satisfy and who spend every single spare minute chasing new guys and totally ignoring me at home.
Or just tagging along with me to parties or meeting my fuckbuds just to shag even more and ignore me. Yet they get intensely jealous if I have a lucky night and shag more guys than them.
Argue, call me a slut (in a totally nasty way), really put me down, even get violent and no surprise that the sex between us has gone cold way before that stage.

So I know it from both sides of the coin. I just go out, fuck, and almost never give out my number these days. Sure I like new cock and ass, but also love repeats. So many guys don't?

• 8 months later...

I ewas fortunate enough to have had 13 years with my ex who not only appreciated the fact that I was cockpig and cumslut - but he encouraged it and there was never any hiding or cheating involved. He fucked who he liked and he also organised all my sex by organising groups of tops to fuck me - gangbangs for me and talking me to backrooms. Id my cunt was on fire (which happened often) I would ask and he would just say go and take some loads so I would go to the backroom and come home with four or five loads in me and he loved fucking me when I was loaded up. He would do likewaise if he felt like some spare arse - he especially chased neg arse

• Like 1