Poz bttm's infecting neg top

My question is this do poz bttm's try to infect there tops who are neg ? Let us know if you guys get fucked often by neg tops & when they ask you just lie about yourself being poz.

You are kind of asking multiple questions here.

1) do poz bottoms try to infect neg tops.

2) do they lie about it.

For the first one I would say that they do not purposely try to infect neg tops. Its much more difficult than a top infecting a bottom, and most bottoms I have know and fucked, really just want fucked, and many want fucked raw. Unlike a poz top fucking a neg bottom, and wanting to convert them, I dont think its that common to do it in reverse.

Yes, I have had more than a few bottoms lie to me about their status, and have later caught them in their lies. IMO the ones that lied really just liked me and wanted me to fuck them so they thought I wouldn't do it if they said they were poz. I have found that the bottoms who really want fucked will go to a lot of measures to get fucked, including lying.