Guest SBBOY

Into anon fuck & go?  

153 members have voted

1. 1. Into anon fuck & go?

• Yes
    • Yes - Blindfolded
    • Yes - Filmed
    • Not into anon

Took 18 loads while blindfolded one night at MAL last year in just opening the door and having guys pump & dump while I was blindfolded and ass up in a jock. Didn't see any of their faces and got so turned on when they nutted in my hole and just zipped up and walked out the door leaving anyone else to just walk in and slide in. Very hot.

• Like 1

I prefer fuck buds and friends with benefits. Random, anon, no-words-just-fuck doesn't get me nearly as horned up as some level of connection. It doesn't have to be deep friendship; it can be as simple as a some time talking before ass-slapping, collars and cum-fucking, but blindfold-never-met I don't really respond to.

That being said, if it's someone I know who just wants to come over, find me blind-folded and pound me on the floor, game on.

It's not only that I like anon sex, especially fuck & go, but anon sex is the ONLY way I like it. If it's not anon I don't really enjoy it, which sometimes creates a problem when I'm approached sexually by somebody whom I know. I don't mind massaging and all kinds of body contact, but sex is something I keep for myself and with others only in anon settings. I know I'm not alone here.

Love it. I'm really getting horny on anon walkin scenes. Got anon 25yo top coming tomorrow to fuck and dump in me. He's hung. But i do like to get pic or body/cock. Guess i get horny on idea I'm being fucked and loaded but some hot anon cock whos face I'll never see but will get his dna up my cumhole. And will keep it as long as possible untill all those hot sperm babies get deep into me and become part of me.

If you have ever seen my blog, you know that is how i got started with making videos. I have always been turned on by the idea of being blindfolded and getting fucked without knowing who it is that is inside you. But I was too scared to do it until a fuck buddy who was a regular told me he wanted to do me just that way. So, since I actually knew him and had fucked with him many times I was ok with playing out the fantasy. It was awesome. He came in, ate my hole, fucked me raw, and left me full of his cum. At least I think it was him. I've been hooked ever since.

Edited by TigerMilner

• 5 years later...

No, disgusting.   Glad that Craigslist has shut down too.  Feel so much better when I don't have cum in my hole.   And of course I prefer the happy memories to the video.

Obviously nothing is going to be CL but Locanto seems quite promising... 

• 5 weeks later...

Back when craigslist was still an easy place to use for sex, I used to love putting up an ad on days I was home alone. I'd post that my door would be unlocked, I'd be  naked and blindfolded and ready to be used. My mouth and ass were both in play. I usually got a few takers, especially married and DL guys. They'd have to buzz the door to my building so I always had a couple of minutes to get into position. My heart would always race and I would start to tremble once I buzzed them in and got on all fours, waiting to hear my door open, some stranger walk in, say "nice". Some would undress all the way. Some would just unzip. I knew when I just heard the zipper and felt the hands grab my hips, I was going to get a cock shoved in hard and a fast furious fuck and they would be gone in a few minutes. It's hot that way if you get a bunch of guys in rapid succession.

If I heard them take the time to undress, I knew they'd want a longer session. The sounds of them undressing would drive me crazy, waiting for that first touch. Waiting to feel what kind of body it was, thin, muscular, fat...hairy or smooth. I didn't care what kind of body. They all excited me. I wound up with a couple married regular fuckbuds that way...regular but I have still never seen them. I really love having no idea whose load is in me. I love know when I walk down the street, I could be passing some guy who shot his cum into my ass, but I would know... But he would see me and know he did it.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1