Guest SBBOY

Into anon fuck & go?  

153 members have voted

1. 1. Into anon fuck & go?

• Yes
    • Yes - Blindfolded
    • Yes - Filmed
    • Not into anon

Don’t necessary prefer anon, but if a top wants me to lay face down ass up blindfolded I’m not gonna let him tell me twice. One of my last anon fucks was with a guy from Bullchat (a Dutch gay chat) he ordered me to lay down face down ass up with my door unlocked...Of course I did, he fucked & bred me and left. Never saw him. So hot. Love being a cumdump faggot for real men.

I’ve fantasied about anon but never done anything until 3 days ago when I was on a small break for 2 nights in another city. Other than a theatre performance I had nothing planned and so intended just to have as many BBRTS and Grindr hookups as I could in my hotel room over 2 full days. I was excited when the very first hookup asked if I would leave the door unlocked, be blindfolded, naked and ready to be fucked. Of course I said yes! I had no blindfold but he agreed I could have a pillowcase over my head. I asked for a dick pic so I knew what I was up for and he sent one of his lower body and mentioned his cock was 19cm hard (almost 8”). The session was really hot although pretty painful with such a big cock and limited opportunity to have any control as bottom. He could feel my pain so reached under my pillowcase with amyl for me before resuming his pounding. A great session with only two regrets. First he insisted on using a condom which he said he always did with strangers - I retrieved it from the bin later and it was a huge load. And I asked him in advance if I could leave my iPad running to video and he said no. 

• Like 1

Guest bbffassslut

Have always enjoyed them. Several times set up a hidden cam to live stream on zoom or such. 

I also blindfolded my self and left door unlocked. 

Edited by bbffassslut
Spelling error

Anon, fuck yeah. Sexual variety is the spice of life and good when we can indulge in a bit of everything with equal pleasure but anon sex definitely pushes my buttons as much as anything else and have no desire to give it up. Am yet to have anon sex on cam, even blindfolded, but want to...

This is where modern hook up sites kind of ruin the impromptu sex you used to be able to get.  When I was in college I’d go jogging at night around the lake, and there was a bleacher area where you’d go to hook up.  There were always other sweaty men and college guys fucking and sucking.  I’d usually get back to my place with 4-5 loads dripping out of my ass.  I’d usually shit them out into the pouch of my jock and wear it the next night.  

• Upvote 1

Love anon. Would especially love it blindfolded with door open. A top bud Has whored me out blindfolded. Never saw who bred me. My bud never told me anything about the tops breeding me.  Loved it. Tried having an open door at a hotel but didn’t work well. Need a doorman and camera man for it to work well. Mostly it’s just anon ass up face down in a dim room and I try my hardest to avoid seeing the top. 

Giving? or taking?  Both for me 🙂

My cock gets ROCK hard when I walk up on bare butt cheeks.

I btm for this "scene" less and less nowadays 😕 ... but it is a thrill to be blindfolded and waiting to be used by some stranger dude's dick.

Anon gets the job done but I do see naysayers points: you could get robbed, stabbed, ... or on the flip side when you just want to be more intimate / kiss, which anon fucks aren't for.

• Upvote 1