Seeing Your BF Have Sex With Someone Else - Turn On Or Threatening?

rawTOP

How Open Do You Like Your Relationships To Be?  

456 members have voted

1. 1. How Open Do You Like Your Relationships To Be?

• Love seeing my boyfriend have sex with other guys - total turn on
    • He can have sex with other guys, but I don't want to see it in action
    • Relationships should start with monogamy, but then it's OK to open things up a bit
    • I want my boyfriend to be monogamous
    • Boyfriend? I can't be bothered...

On ‎7‎/‎31‎/‎2017 at 11:25 AM, TheNaturalWay said:

Would be a huge turn on to see my boyfriend get fucked bareback and bred.... The more the hotter! And then either rim his cum filled ass right there (and refill it myself) or take him home and enjoy his cumfilled ass in private, for example as desert after dinner :-P.

The only limit for me would be that the "other" should not have a serious relationship character... friendship/fuckbuddy is obviously fine.

Exactly what my ex liked - watching other men or groups of men breed me and then he would take me home and "ride their silk trail" as he called it. I loved it as I got to get fucked by heaps of beautiful cocks and it fed my total addiction to cock and cum and he loved it. Worked well for both of us

On ‎4‎/‎2‎/‎2017 at 2:03 AM, kckinkybtm said:

I don't have a bf and not really the bf type of guy, but if I did, he'd have to be the type of top that would not only enjoy seeing other guys fuck me, he'd arrange it. Never give me an option. Slut/whore me out on a regular basis. Even arrange a stealth conversion party for me.

My ex did all of that for me in our 13 years together. He totally ruled my sex life, organized plenty of tops to fuck me every weekend - which sated the cockslut in me.  I had no say in who fucked me - he totally dominated me and I fucked whoever whenever he wanted me to. He also arranged my conversion party and it was a wonderful experience/

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

If I had such a relationship with a BF, would enjoy seeing him doing other guys and then having him doing me also. Am pretty much a total bottom here, would love having a guy that would be into whoring out my ass for others pleasure, but then am older here now and probably not much chance of either happening.

i have once joined my x to a 6p at his fren's plc and only played safe...at first it was really weird n hard to take it watching my x with another guy...but things went diff when another couple came...i was fucking my x on the bed when the newly joined couple came into the room...they were chilling when the btm saw me fucking bb my x...after a while we stopped n joined them to chill..the action started again, i went to the bathroom to smoke and this new btm came n asked if he could join me..he went down n sucked my cock and asked me to raw him just like how i did my x just now...at first was worried if my x will came in suddenly, but fucked it, was too horny, the btm said they were too bz now, no one will bother...i just turned him ard facing the mirror and fucked his hole...when we joined them in the room, i saw my x getting fucked doggie while sucking 2 cocks...i kept fucking the btm on the couch while enjoing myself watching my x getting fucked...

My last boyfriend was a power line man and gone a lot.  We both played separately and together.  We especially like other gay couples as we tried different positions and combinations.  We  both totally got off seeing the other guy take on other barebackers.

• Like 1

My husband loves watching me be a cum dump for others.   I am turned on watching him fuck others.   We have an open relationship, most of the time inviting others to join us together.   When we trick separately, we always tell each other.    The only time I would feel threatened is if I found out he was not disclosing to me he was having sex with others or hiding it from me - having a secret relationship versus an anonymous hook-up or casual trick.

I honestly wasn't sure what it would be like to watch my BF have sex with someone else, until we tried it. I hoped I wouldn't be jealous but the relationship was still new, and a polyamorous arrangement was new to me, so I was a little afraid jealousy would hit me uncontrollably. I remember looking over at him sucking another guy's cock and the second I saw that I was overcome with...love for him. What a relief! But seeing how much he loved dick (hey, he and I have a lot in common!) was more than just a sexual turn on, it was a romantic turn on too. Knowing that we would suck a lot of dick at that sex party, together and separate, and yet we would leave and go home together, made me love him even more. 

• Like 3

As a bottom, I love it when a Top whores me out to other Tops! I love the fact that it turns him on to watch others fuck and breed me. I've also had a Top that would make me watch him fuck another bottom. He would make me lick his cum out of the bottoms ass and clean his cock...that is hot as well. I like eating a Tops ass when he is breeding the other bottom to make sure the Top shoots a big load for me to clean up!

On ‎3‎/‎21‎/‎2018 at 10:48 PM, bottomBBboi said:

As a bottom, I love it when a Top whores me out to other Tops! I love the fact that it turns him on to watch others fuck and breed me. I've also had a Top that would make me watch him fuck another bottom. He would make me lick his cum out of the bottoms ass and clean his cock...that is hot as well. I like eating a Tops ass when he is breeding the other bottom to make sure the Top shoots a big load for me to clean up!

A lot of the times with my ex I helped bottoms when he fucked them, I kissed them and fondled them and kept them horny and kept them occupied while he fucked them raw and if they were "shy bottoms" I would always clean him up after he had fucked them and bred them. If he had a slut he would tie me to the cross in the playroom and I had to watch while he fucked them

• Upvote 2

On ‎4‎/‎2‎/‎2017 at 2:03 AM, kckinkybtm said:

I don't have a bf and not really the bf type of guy, but if I did, he'd have to be the type of top that would not only enjoy seeing other guys fuck me, he'd arrange it. Never give me an option. Slut/whore me out on a regular basis. Even arrange a stealth conversion party for me.

exactly what happened with me except my conversion party was not a stealth party - my ex planned it - we handpicked the tops out of poz tops who had been fucking me and asked them to go off their meds. I picked three of my favourite tops as they had big thick cocks and my ex picked three of his top mates and himself. They cheered each other on to "knock me up" they seemed to fuck ferociously hopeing it was their jizz that ultimately made me pregnant and I had the most wonderful afternoon getting bred and fucked in every position and in the sling in our playroom. My ex then buttplugged me to keep as much jizz in me as possible and I so appreciated their combined efforts as thye knocked me up.

• Like 1

• 1 year later...