Seeing Your BF Have Sex With Someone Else - Turn On Or Threatening?

rawTOP

How Open Do You Like Your Relationships To Be?  

456 members have voted

1. 1. How Open Do You Like Your Relationships To Be?

• Love seeing my boyfriend have sex with other guys - total turn on
    • He can have sex with other guys, but I don't want to see it in action
    • Relationships should start with monogamy, but then it's OK to open things up a bit
    • I want my boyfriend to be monogamous
    • Boyfriend? I can't be bothered...

• Administrators

Would you get off seeing your boyfriend have sex with someone else or would it be a turn off or threatening? What are your limits when it comes to your boyfriend having sex with someone else?

Seems a lot of people who are boyfriend oriented feel possessive of their boyfriends, but the irony is that those of us in 10+ year relationships almost always seem to have open relationships. Still, open doesn't mean you want to actually see your bf fucking (or getting fucked) by someone else.

Totally hot. I don't do boyfriends, but I do have a bottom who's my regular cumdump bitch. He's not allowed to go out and try to get cock on his own, but I whore his ass out for other tops to use. I love watching him take cock and get used - but I'm the top, and I'm in charge

• 3 months later...

This is a real turn on for me too. My partner of 15 years and I just opened the relationship. He loves to put me to bed and go to the local sex clubs and fuck around. I like waking up with him smelling of ruanchy man sex. He is an exhibitionist who likes group action. He leaves with condoms but I don't know if he uss them or not. I once found dried cum on his chest and was majorly turned on. He has given me Chlamydia once from fucking around.

• Administrators

Hey bbboybttm - Welcome to Breeding Zone... Just curious... are you and your bf poz or neg? What your talking about isn't all that big of a deal for poz guys, but can be for neg guys...

• 3 weeks later...

Not been in a relationship since 2007, however when we were together i loved nothing more than seeing him spread his arse cheeks and take some random raw cock up there whilst i watched. Or seeing him slip his cock up a strangers hole bare and unload in them.. then when we get home he'd stuff his cock that'd just been up that strangers hole up me... fantastic.

Such a shame we split up because the sex was hot - he just turned out to be a cunt.. haha.

• 3 months later...

my bf and i have a completely open relationship - we play together or separately. It's a total turn on to have him watch me take it up the ass. I love it when he encourages guys to shoot up my hole. It's also very hot to watch him getting fucked. We also like to present each other with our sloppy holes after having gotten fucked anonymously on the way home.

Love-making and kissing, however, we reserve just for each other. And emotional monogamy.

• Upvote 1

Guest MightyMouth

Love seeing my BF with other guys. We don't play together but do sometimes go to baths together. I love turning a dark corner and seeing him there with his dick in some dudes ass or mouth.