Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

Guest pumpndump

Last Thurs at CODE and the Eagle NYC. Was in the bathroom sucking dick and one guy asked if he could fuck my hole - so i dropped my pants, huffed my poppers and took his cock (no lube, just spit). He pounded my hole and i heard him ask if he could shoot inside, i responded my grabbing his hips and pulling him further in my ass. That did the trick! After he pulled out another guy stepped up and started fucking me, i huffed my poppers and took it like a champ. While he was fucking me they came in and broke up the fun, he started POUNDING my hole, shot his load zipped up and left. Needless to say i was the last to stumble out of the mens room.

• Upvote 12

• Administrators

Just came nice and deep in this Asian bottom from Adam4Adam who advertised himself as "neg, safe sex only" but came all the way from Queens (>1 hr) knowing he was going to get my load in his ass.

If he were really trying to serosort he should have asked more questions than that.

He's sorta the sweet/scattered/trusting type... Was really squirmy at first and finally I got him to just lay there and let me pound him...

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4

Today was a great day for getting fucked and seeded. I succeeded beyond my dreams. I got 4 loads at lunch time from two frosh jocks. Both first time with a guy, and one a total virgin. They were so hard up for cunt, they did not mind. I needed their loads cause my new Latin top this week liked my used pussy yesterday and wanted it used again. So I got 6 loads today. I never had so many, but I have been challenged to 5 in an hour, so I better start getting some practice! Don't think I can take another today. I feel full.

• Upvote 3

My FB at work blew his load on the wall of our jobsite porta potty and texted me to cum lick it off before someone else got there. So, I got my last load by proxy, licking it of the plastic wall. It's a game we play to keep work interesting. He had to leave so I didn't return the favor today tho.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

Guest Boxir55

Went out to a bar tonight ran into a bottom I know really well, he was with another guy who turned out to be a bottom as well. We got two bottles of wine and went back to the second guys place where we drank the wine and I dumped a load in both of them.

Sunday afternoon I met a couple I've played with before. We'd always played safe before but we had all talked about my fantasy of them both fucking me bare. It happened. We played, sucked, all fucked each other. Then one of them was fucking and got into a good rhythm and blew his load in me. I thought it was an accident but he told his partner, you turn. And he started jacking off and just before he came, shoved it in me. I left with both their loads dripping out of me. A first time for me. Very damn hot.

• Upvote 1

In the steam room at the gym last night. i had been cruising this totally hot stud and His equally hot work out buddy all night long. They cruised back. All three of us finished working out at about the same time and headed for the locker room. I stripped, showered off and went to the steam room to relax and unwind from a particularly strenuous weekend (7 loads Friday night, 9 loads Saturday). Within seconds Stud and His workout buddy were sitting one on each side of me. Within minutes, i was giving work out buddy the blow job of His life while Stud was fucking my cunt with His magnificent cock. i tried to make it last but they both shot, simultaneously, in less than two minutes.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4