Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

Friday night I hooked up with a regular fuckbuddy of mine, a Latino jock, very lean, muscular, eight uncut inches, about 5'10, 160 pounds. As soon as I walked through his hotel room door, he told me his dealer was coming by and he had promised him my ass for a gram of T. I stripped down to my jock, did three mils of g and waited for the dealer while slurping on my buddy's cock. The door opened just as I was starting to fly and a 40ish blue collar fit stocky white guy walked in and said, "Fuck that is exactly what I told you to get. Good job." He thew a baggie on the table and my buddy starts loading his pipe while the dealer unzipped and lubed my hole. Then I felt a heat in my ass and knew he shoved a shard in me. I start moaning and they proceeded to get high and start talking dirty, dominating me, talking about my ass and what good a slut I was. The dealer shot in my ass and headed out. As he was closing the door my Latino buddy took his place and starts fucking me with the cum I just taken for lube. He made me hit the pipe while he fucked me. We were going nuts fucking and I was moaning begging for more cum. Three loads and many hours later (it was Saturday night by this time), we took a break and napped a little. Then my fuckbuddy went out to "find some fun" and ended up bringing two straight boys back who agreed to breed me in exchange for the chance to party. I took two loads from each of them - so far. At this point we're waiting for them to awaken up from a little too much g (it was the first time for both of them) and then I'm sliding down on their cocks.

Edited by Hotload84

Friday night with the twink I had hooked up with earlier in the week. This time we did it at my place, but it ended up just being the two of us. The guy I was hoping to join us couldn't make it, but oh well. We're going to try again for a threesome sometime this coming week. I am determined to get that twink's ass split open with a BBC.

Anyway, when he came in, I was on the couch, naked and rock hard. Without saying a word, he got between my legs and started sucking. His mouth was made for sucking cock and he nearly sucked a load out of me before I stopped him. Flipped him onto the couch, got him naked, and returned the favor before moving on to his sweet ass. After eating him out and getting his ass nice and wet, I lubed up and shoved my cock right up his hole. He talks so dirty when getting fucked. I pounded his ass good and hard, finally blowing my load deep in his guts.

I had promised him he could return the favor the next time we hooked up, so got my ass in the air and had him eat it out first. He has a nice cock, about 7.5" with low hangers. He shoved it in and started pumping like a mad dog, I love a young guy's enthusiasm. His balls slapped my ass and he pumped it hard, giving me a great fucking. He finally blew a huge load up my ass.

I asked him to spend the night so we spent about another 6 hours fucking each other until we both had to get some sleep. Woke up around noon, both of us had raging boners, and relived them by one more mutual fucking. Ended up getting 4 loads from him; I gave him 3 in is ass, and one down his throat.

• Upvote 1

Friday night I hooked up with a regular fuckbuddy of mine, a Latino jock, very lean, muscular, eight uncut inches, about 5'10, 160 pounds. As soon as I walked through his hotel room door, he told me his dealer was coming by and he had promised him my ass for a gram of T. I stripped down to my jock, did three mils of g and waited for the dealer while slurping on my buddy's cock. The door opened just as I was starting to fly and a 40ish blue collar fit stocky white guy walked in and said, "Fuck that is exactly what I told you to get. Good job." He thew a baggie on the table and my buddy starts loading his pipe while the dealer unzipped and lubed my hole. Then I felt a heat in my ass and knew he shoved a shard in me. I start moaning and they proceeded to get high and start talking dirty, dominating me, talking about my ass and what good a slut I was. The dealer shot in my ass and headed out. As he was closing the door my Latino buddy took his place and starts fucking me with the cum I just taken for lube. He made me hit the pipe while he fucked me. We were going nuts fucking and I was moaning begging for more cum. Three loads and many hours later (it was Saturday night by this time), we took a break and napped a little. Then my fuckbuddy went out to "find some fun" and ended up bringing two straight boys back who agreed to breed me in exchange for the chance to party. I took two loads from each of them - so far. At this point we're waiting for them to awaken up from a little too much g (it was the first time for both of them) and then I'm sliding down on their cocks.

Man, that is SO hot.

Gave a couple of loads to my boyfriend over the weekend. The fun one was him bent over the window sill as a i fucked his ass and the old pair-of-poof neighbours from across the road watching through their bushes as they were doing the gardening. The other was him bent over my bike leaning against the mirror so I got a good view. My boyfriend has a really nice tight hole. I wish (a) I got to use it more and (B) he was up for some group play. I'd LOVE to watch him get fucked by other guys and fuck him wet with their cum. Sadly he's not into that kinda of stuff.

The other, this morning, was with my osteopath. A thin, wiry Italian dude with shaved head. I went to my appointment feeling horny... it's a hot day (I'm always hornier in summer) and I sat next to a gorgeous young--maybe just 20--Latino guy on the bus who kept batting his eyelashes in my direction and got me feeling really horny. His consulting room was empty expect for him and me. We often flirt while I'm getting a treatment - until now it's been completely professional though of course. I'm especially noisy when he massages the really sore bits, lots of groaning and moaning, and I joke his nieghbours must think he runs a brothel. But this guy is (usually) straight. He's divorced now but has a daughter. I was telling him about Ethiopia (see my post from a while back) and he made some joke about having to rely on Old Faithful since he left his wife. And I made some reply about a ripped guy like him surely not having to resort to madam palmer all the time. Anyway, a bit later as he got me in a cinch to straighten my spine (I'd had my eyes closed thinking about the Latino boy) I started to get hard. He obviously felt my woodie come on through my shorts and grinned as he did the clinch. After my back had crunched into aligment and he relaxed his hold, I lifted my face up towards his and brushed my lips against his neck and our mouths moved together and into a deep, wet and long kiss. He pushed himself against me and I could feel his dick getting hard through his pants. I held his shaved head tight with one hand moved my other hand down to his cock to loosen it from his clothes. It was long, thin and hard as a rock. I only had my shorts on which were lost pretty quickly and within a minute or two of pashing, his cock head was pushing at my hole and I was getting fucked on the treatment couch. He thrust long strokes and was already breathing heavily. I held him still for a moment so I could rip off his shirt and watch his abs and ledges move as he fucked. It didn't take him long to blow ... this time it was him moaning and groaning. I gave him another long kiss and let his cock stay in me until it softened a bit and dropped out, dribbling a couple of gobs of cum on the couch and the wooden floor. I leaned in to lick the last of the cum off his dick and he moaned with pleasure and surprise. He said 'Jeez, I've never had a chick do that!' He also apologised for cumming so quick: I told him all good for me. As I licked his dick and ballsack he started to get hard again almost immediately. We might have kept going (and I might have got off too) except the bell outside rang sayin that the next patient had arrived. He arranged himself and poked his head out to say he'd be another ten minutes and he finished giving me my treatment ... and a few lovin' kind of tweaks as he did. I'm going away again for the next few weeks (hoping for some hot bb adventures) but maybe I'll try to find a way to hook up with the osteopath again when I get back and show him a few more things girls don't do....

Busy day ... after the aforementioned osteopath, I got to suck a guy's dick while I was out walking the dog. I usually don't take opportunities when I'm out with the dogs (the opportunities used to be more frequent than they are these days) Partly because we know lots of people in the neighbourhood and mischief-on-display is sure to get the gossips going. I don't need that. Partly also because what to do with the mutts while I'm doin' the thing? They're sure as shit not going to sit there quietly and wait :-) Anyway, today presented an exceptional opportunity. We were walking down one of the back lanes in the neighbourhood and a guy was standing shirtless on the back balcony of a newly renovated terrace house, just gazing out at the lane way. I gave him a grin and a "G'day mate" and he said the same. He was sexy. Hairychested, nice nips. Heavy build, a bit overweight but the kind of body which can carry it off. And a receding hairline at the temples. I'm such a sucker for that. He definitely looked straight, but he held my gaze. I couldn't tell whether he was hostile or not, but he was sexy in that straight, workingman way. I'd already taken a couple more steps and would have been passed him in another. I took the split second decision to stop and try to continue the conversation, instead of keep walking and then turning back which might have looked like I was checking him out like a fag or something :-) Good move. I said "isn't it fucking hot, eh? you finished the job on the house then?" and he started to chat about the rennovation ... and soon enough asked if I wanted to come in and see it. I said "sure, is it ok about the dogs?" and he said, "yeah, we can just leave them in the yard" they won't get out. Perfect. So I waited while he came down stairs and to the back gate and let me in. I let the dogs go in the back yard and they scurried around sniffing and checking it out. He slid open the glass sliding back-door and we stepped inside. he closed the door leaving the dogs outside and stuck out his hand and said "by the way, my name's Mack. How's your day going?" I shook it: "I'm Ben. Yeah, great day thanks, this heat makes me horny, but I scored this morning at my osteopath - don't ya find a shag always puts you in a great mood for the rest of the day?" He looked a bit shocked, but laughed. He hesitated a moment, then replied "Yeah, too right it does." As he did, he grabbed his crotch through his shorts and I knew he was up for it. I reached towards his crotch and he stepped forward, and put his hand on my head. I dropped to my knees and started to chew at his shorts. He was like "oi, don't leave a mark on my pants" which I took as an invitation to undo them. He helped them drop to the floor so I could suck away at his meat. Nice, uncut. Not huge, but goodly thick and tasty. He pulled out of my mouth and stepped back, stepping out of his shorts altogether and kinda shook himself, so his nuts swung free. very fucking hot. Such a straight-guy kind of gesture. I leaned in and he stepped back to me to feed me his cock which didn't take long to get hard. I alternately sucked his cock while tweaking on his tits and sucking his balls and yanking his shaft with my hand. I reached for his hole on a couple of occasions but he clenched and pulled away so I left that alone. After a few minutes, while I was jerking his dick and licking his balls he started to tense up and grabbed my head and shoved his dick back in my mouth so I took it all the way down my throat and was rewarded with him pumping a huge load into my gullet. Fucking DELICIOUS. He pulled his pants up quickly and made some noise about being discreet if I saw him again on the street -- of course -- which I took to mean he's got a girl. So that's two straight guys in one day (and no forward planning or online hookup either). I haven't had that happen out of the blue for a number of years. As he let me back out the back door I said with a grin "I didn't see much of the house" and he said "we'd try and fix that next time". Awesome. Hope that happens, might try to get more out of him. Like a fucking.

Edited by dog4bbone

I took a fucking huge load in my mouth from a straight guy today, which made me crave some serious fucking and seed, so I'm hosting my first bb party in down town Denver this coming weekend, February the 4th. I'm looking for guys around Colfax to come join the fun. Shoot me a personal message if you want to get info.

What made this happen is that I finally want to be the bottom and drip hot cum, and a lot of it. Then I want to put in a plug and keep myself full and enjoy maybe a session at the baths afterwards.

Edited by Hotload84

This morning, early. I was heading off for a run in the park. The neighbor's kid was heading to school. We started flirting in the elevator and both got diverted to the basement where I gave the kid a quick blow job and sent him off to school. The taste of his sweet, sweet teen spunk stayed with me throughout the run.

Edited by Hotload84

Yo, that sounds delicious. How did you meet them? They each came THAT many times? Holy fuck! Received my last load last Monday from a married Latino with a thick dick. I fucked him raw, but didn't give him any nutt.

I took six loads deep in my ass tonight from two drunken frat boys. Their seed is still dripping from my ass.

In the butt from a young local trucker blond stoner type. He let himself in, found me nude, I got on my knees sucked him hard, bent over on the bed and took it. Huge cock that hurt like hell. Then convinced him to crawl onto the bed and do me doggy. Much better. Blasted fast and out the door! Fuck yuh!

I just dumped two in a local skater. He was stoned with glazed eyes. He just dropped to his knees sucked me until I was hard and wet then he bent over told me to pound his ass hard. So I rammed it in with no mercy. He was screaming from pain but begging for more. I noticed he was bleeding and the blood just made me fuck him harder. When I was done cum and blood were dripping from his ass.

Edited by Hotload84
  • Upvote 1

Just got a hit off of Scruff. A hot 27yo latino stud. He's 5'8" and 160lbs. 7" cock, drove over to his place in 9 minutes, then texted him. He let me, we got naked and I started sucking his cock, and feeling his gym body up. Then once he was as hard as he could get, I went over to the bed and got on all fours and showed him my prelubed hole. He wasted no time in lubing his cock and burying it deep in my ass. No questions about status just using me as his cum dump. He fucked me for maybe 10 minutes made me cum from just him fucking me, that has only happened once before but it felt so good, then he asked me if I wanted his cum in my ass, and I started begging for it. I NEEDED him to cum in me. He kept pounding for another 3 or 4 minutes, before I felt his cock swell and he started grunting and I could feel his cock shooting off in my ass. Then he held there for a few minutes, then when he got off, I turned around and sucked him clean. Then came straight home and posted it on here. So fucking hot, now I'm looking for more cock.

yesterday. hooked up with a horny Top off gaydar, said he had a busted leg and hadn't been out for two weeks and needed to nut. wanted a bj. hey, no probs! i love cum and sucking cock! headed over there. was blowing him as he sat on his couch, nice fat cut cock. his left ankle was in plaster. he starts reaching back for my ass while feeding me amyl.. i'm slobbering over his cock, when he asks me to show him my ass. so i get up, turn around and present to him, when he grabs my hips and slams me down on his cock!!!! thank God for the strong amyl and my throat juice! then he is quickly growling and moaning at the same time and he's breeding me with an enormous load! fuck! i was only there for a suck n swallow...!! i do whats right and suck him clean after he pulls me off, then i get kicked out with hardly a thank you! and it was HOT!! i left hard and horny! and i didnt even get a chance to ask his status!! kinda hopin he was poz...

so i had contacted a few buddies in atlanta a few weeks back made a trip down there and got a room...... there was a main top who I conversed with who assured me that Id be treated like a total cum whore and he delivered- i showed up and I was wearing thigh highs and panties- he quickly pounded my hole and left a creamy mess - afterwards he tied me up as we agreed and he started to craigslist people over for a gangbang of sorts--- mean while Im tied up as we wait he fills my pink pussi full of ky and slides a large anal plug in me and we wait- with in a hour or so there are 6 to 7 bbc waiting to breed me- i was getting tossed around like a rag doll- he never let the restaints loose so I was helpless and just a total cum oozing mess- I had jizz all over my boi pussy in me and on my stomach and face - afterwards I oozed out as much cum as I could probably 5 t 6 loads worth at the end of the night on friday - it was early sat morning - he untied me and told me to rest- mean while he put the oozed out cum in a glass and froze it over night-- the next day I woke up - gagged and bound I could barely breath and he took the frozen cum from the night before and inserted into my worn out boi pussy my ass was swollen and still sore from the night before and i got fucked again really hard- with no mercy the cum from the night before was the only lube or mercy I had he kept my mouth gagged so I could only wimper- but could wittness the cocks ravishing my hole my hands were tied to my ankles and I was tossed around like a whore- they tore my stockings, ripped apart my skirt and he made me sit over a cup and I squirted all the cum I could outta my hole there were a few guys waiting in the room and they just jerked off on my body I was a cum covered mess he took the cup and poured it all over my mouth I tried not to waste a drop but some spilled out onto the bed- he was frustrated and turned me around- and fucked me so hard prollly the hardest Id ever been fucked then poured the remainder in my lil ass and put the butt plug in me and left and told me how useless I was and that I should be ashamed of myself I enjoyed being degraded like that and i could barely walk for a few days afterwards i hope to do this again sometime soon

I just got back from taking a dirty load from a buddy from MH...he's fucked me twice before but not since he became poz a few months ago...even though i knew he was poz I got really turned on by his dirty talk as he was fucking me telling me he was going to poz me...still have his load in me and hoping i can find another guy to fuck me and really pack my buddy's poz seed deep in me.

This morning between 12a and 1a, a married bud came over and loaded me. I wasn't totally toked up by the time he came over, but still had a few 420 after effects I'm sure. He's a tall, thick dude (bit of a belly, total North Shore type) with an average 6 to 7 incher who coaches his son's hockey team and usually claims to be holding onto a week or two of cum. I don't know if I believe that last part, but I enjoy taking his dick. He's completely docile. So I do all the work. I don't mind. I slurped and throated his dick a good 15 to 20 minutes, while he watched straight porn in my dark room. Then I sat on his dick reverse cowdude. I ended up taking a position I've never taken before: I got on all fours in front of his seat. He didn't have to stand up or even pump into me. I fucked myself back onto his cock. The chair was the perfect height. I seriously milked the FUCK out of his meat with everything I had, dude. After a few minutes, I heard his breathing change and then I felt the burst in my hole. I stayed in that position another minute to let his orgasm subside, then we shot the shit about his work. Before I went to sleep, I pushed out a huge load. Going to try to get (and give) more raw dick. I need it!