Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

Saturday night, let a cute athletic Latin dude from A4A stroke and shoot in my mouth. He was too phobic about catching anything to let me suck it. Smoked weed with a young Latin chub. I'm sucked him off before: uncut and very cool sitting back and letting me do my work. Just now swapped head with an older bi white guy: average thickness, about 7 cut, LOVES sucking black dong and feeding me his loads.

Had a great time last night with a couple of guys who found me on MH. They were both tweeking so I figured what the hell and did a little g, then ended up being the top for the first hour or so, alternating between them, fucking them and eating their asses. I finally got one of them nice and hard. He had a fantastic 7-inch dick with a nice curve, and he was mighty hard once he got his dick inside me. Pounded me over and over and damn I really wanted it. Finally we jerked off together and both shot all over his chest. I slurped up both our loads and swallowed all that cum. His load was nice and sweet. We cleaned up and I left. Hoping I get a repeat with him; always nice to find a guy with a sweet ass and a hard dick who can actually be vers even when he's high :)

Yesterday afternoon, went to the hotel room of a sexy, married white guy and sucked his rock solid 6 incher and swallowed his delicious load. That was a quick in-and-outer. Later that evening at my place, I sucked the 6 incher of a handsome, slightly older Indian guy with striking white hair. Swallowed his load, as well. Met them both off Craigslist. Neither reciprocated, but I was cool with that. Between those two, I jerked off and made out with a tatted, Italian married bud of mine who lives a block away. We've been getting together for years. I can't count this because I didn't get any in my mouth or on my hole like usual. Had two more lined up, but couldn't squeeze them in because of timing. Friday is another day ;0)

• Upvote 1

Lately I have been trying to gt more "out of my shell" and be more open to different guys and less shy - paying attention to the glances guys give me. I've realized that there are guys who have been wanting me, but because of my own insecurities my attitude has come across as being "stuck up." Word has started to get arround.

Tuesday night at my local tubs was really dead, but there was an older, chubby poz guy who usually looks at me and then glances away figuring he has no chance. Tuesday night I just looked right at him and gave him a big smile. He was getting ready to go and was half dressed over by the group of elderly guys watching sports on the bigscreen TV. I don't know if they said somehing to him or what, but I took a walk to the other end of the club and suddenly he was there undressed. I grabbed his cock wanked him once and literally his whole body shuddered. He dropped to his knees and sucked me. I reached down and squeezed his big nips and in seconds he was shooting his load all over my feet. He literally went from soft to shooting in a matter of 2 -3 minutes just because I finally showed him some attention after I don't know how many years of seeing him about. I'm not some big stud, I'm just somebody that they've all seen grow up over the last 15 years from being a chubby twink to whatever I am now.

Last night I had over a neg 20-something bottom (6' 160 pounds white) that I have fucked a couple times before. I originally found him on Adam4Adam.com. He loves sucking cock, getting fucked, and being filmed. Below is a clip of me fucking and breeding him. This is the first of two loads I deposit in his ass last night.

http://fuckworker.blogspot.com/2012/03/video-bareback-fucking-tattooed-20.html

• Upvote 1

Last night I had over a neg 20-something bottom (6' 160 pounds white) that I have fucked a couple times before. I originally found him on Adam4Adam.com. He loves sucking cock, getting fucked, and being filmed. Below is a clip of me fucking and breeding him. This is the first of two loads I deposit in his ass last night.

http://fuckworker.blogspot.com/2012/03/video-bareback-fucking-tattooed-20.html

Just LOVE seeing your perfect cock disappearing into a nice tight hole almost as much as you obviously do! Hearing you cumming deep inside the bottom boy is hot. Thank you sharing - in all meanings! ;)

Just dumped a big load of cum up a pharmacist's fuckhole. have bred him off and on for years. he texted me he couldn't sleep at 1:45am, was there by 2am, and was finished nutting his ass with my dna by 2:20am. told him that spraying my warm load of seed in his ass should help him sleep like a baby. after all, he has to be at the pharmacy in the morning...