Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

Just got home from hooking up with a 19yo black jock with a very nice (at least 9 inch) thick, uncock cut.

He fucked the absolute shit out of me. My ass is still sore and still feels nice and loose. It was my first time with him, but not the last. Going to try to get him together on Saturday with one of my twink buddies so we can rip open some teen ass.

Yesterday, swallowed an Indian load and a 23 year old jock load, both at my place. Both are repeats. I met the young jock on LPSG. He's always down to smoke a lot of weed, drink up and slurp each other down in a 3way. He's so fit, he makes me want to keep my clothes on. About an hour later, I took a very big married load in my ass, then drove to the Hilton at Logan and swallowed one from an older uncut. I LOVE CUM!

This morning. My boyfriend was sleeping so I woke him up with a nice slow blowjob. After getting him rock hard he got me on my knees and pounded my ass for a good 20 minutes. When he was about to cum I sat down on his cock and he shot his load deep in my guts. I immediately shoved a buttplug up my hole to keep the load in there.

Went to MTS in Houston today for lunch. Got 2 loads in my ass from nice big black cocks, and one in my mouth....It was delicious and thick. One of the guys to fuck me had a nicely large dick and my ass is sore from that and the near fisting I got after 2 loads....guy was trying to put his whole hand in my ass....worked the cum in good...but my ass really hurts now.

I dated a couple on my last business trip to berlin. When I arrived they had invited another guest. After talking a bit and cuddling with their dog we stripped and went to the sleeping room. Guy#1 fucked me hard and after spurting his poz seed in my ass he whispered: "Ok, now you´re pregnant". Next to us Guy#2 had done the same to the other guest. I still was horny as hell and Guy#2 offered to me the ass he had just pozzed. So I took the turn and fucked this hot guy and filled him up with another load of cum.

Really hot fukking and also 3 nice guys and a cute dog to talk to and have fiun with....

What a night :-)

• Upvote 1

Currently in Istanbul. Last night at a Turkish bath. Took one in my mouth and one in my ass at the same time from two beefy turkish men. Then left my load in the hole of some older daddy bear.

no one uses condoms here

Got 2 loads down my throat early this morning. Nice uncut younger bear cock. He kept forcing my head down on his cock till I puked and he wouldn't let up...I got so horned up cause as soon as I puked he shot his load calling me a fucking nasty pig the whole time! It's hard to find a top who likes his faggot bottom puking all over his Master's cock! I wasn't expecting this, so imagine my surprise when he got harder the more I wretched. Can't wait to do that again. He made me clean all the slime off his uncut weapon, then he proceeded to beat the fuck outta my balls and cock! That got me very hard...no, I never nutted. Did that when I got home this morning at 8:00. I wouldn't dare cum in front of him. It was all about him getting off. I didn't dare get hard while he was tearing my cunt up with his cock. I really felt like a slutty whore!

Bred a sexy, big-dicked vers/bottom bear at his place in the South End after working out at the Huntington Y. Was tired, but fucked his hole raw and shot him up after we hit the bowl a few times. We have a date tonight :-) A couple of hours later at my place, swapped head with a repeat. He tried to sit on my raw dick, but ended up stroking and shooting a thick load in my mouth before I could get in there. This afternoon swallowed two repeats at my place.

A married guy I have played with at the gym was over today. We talked about getting together, but schedules never came together...until this afternoon. As soon as he was in th house, we started makin' out. We were soon in the bedroom and stripped our clothes off. We sucked eachother for a while before he lifted my arm and licked my pits....that did it for me. He then turned me over and ate my ass. He kept rubbing his cock against my hole. I was so fucking hot for him, that I reached for my lube, got his cock slick, stuck a finger in my hole and repositioned myself over his cock. I slowly sat down on it. He started to fuck me and then flipped me over on my stomach and got behind me before he contunued the fuck. He then flipped me on my back and rammed his cock in and our of my ass. He looked at me and I could tell he was close to coming. He placed my ankles on his shoulder, held onto my legs and pumped a big load in my ass. We chatted a bit afterward and started to play and before I knew it, he had me back on my back with his cock in my ass again. He fucked me for about 10 minutes and pumped another load in. I need to hook up with him again...damn what a cock he has.

just got a random load from the scruff. only pic was of a grey fuzzy chest... he didn't want to see my face and didn't want me to shower. i left the door open... basketball playing in the back ground... i was ass up on the couch. slammed the goddamn door and then went str8 to eating my hole. def could feel a thick beard. He was rubbing his what felt to be an uncut cock against my hole. two wads of spit and i was being slammed by a surprisingly massive thick cock. after 10 min of hair pulling and ass slapping I could feel his cock getting very very rigid... he let out a yell that the whole block could hear, called me a slut, and left. fucking rad!