Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

This morning I did something I have always stated that I would NEVER, EVER do. I got fucked by a guy that cruised me in an Interstate Rest Area Bathroom. Followed him right into the handicapped stall, stripped off my gym shorts and tank, sucked his cock then spun around to get what I wanted. He spit in my hole and fucked me for about 10 minutes before shooting his load deep up my hole. I am fingering my still sloppy hole as I type this.

4 loads in 24 hours...

#1: gayromeo has a new radar function that lets you see how far away a guy lives. This guy just down the road invited me over. The idea was that I would bottom and maybe fuck him. When I started to eat his hole, I got horned up and fucked him silly, in all kinds of positions, fast and slow. He was leaking gobs of precum. He got up, put me on all fours and shot a huge load up my hole. Like a good boy, I licked him clean. He squeezed his cock for me to expose the last drops. I thanked him for the donation. We will be fucking again. I am really getting into these flip fucking scenes. Hot!

#2: On the way home with load #1 in, I texted a fucker and told him I was loaded and asked if he wanted some sloppy seconds. Half an hour later, he was in my hole pounding me until the first guy's load leaked all over the bed. He shot his load and left. This guy is a repeat fucker. Always brings me a bottle of wine when he wants some ass.

#3: A guy on gayromeo hit me up at 1 am. He wanted to fuck outside in the woods. I was scared at first but he sent me a text message so I figured the cops would nab him if he hurt me. :concern: I always wanted a load late at night in the woods near my house. We met and got right down to business. I took a hit of poppers, sucked him and then he sucked me. I then presented him my well lubed hole which he fucked. In no time, he grabbed my hips and began to buck. I could feel that load going in. He let me lick him clean. We never said a word. Even though I was kind of scared walking back home, my dick was hard and I was so horned up that I stopped to jack off. As soon as I walked in the door, the guy texted to ask me if I wanted another load. WHAT?

I didn't want to venture back out again so I asked him to come to me. He did. The first thing he did was finger his first load out of my hole and forced me to eat it off his fingers. He spat in my face, he choked me and told me I was a whore as he fucked me rough. He put me on all fours and dropped another load in me. I licked him clean. It felt like I had a half a gallon of cum in me. It was 2 am by then. This morning I farted out the loads. Then at 9 am, he texted me again and asked me if I needed another load. I said no because I was working but that I would meet him in the woods again tonight. Ah, nothing like getting a load under the moon and the stars. I'm taking my bike next time. He can load me every night if he wants.

10 mins ago making so far the total for the day 10. Getting dressed : ( heading to bathhouse to add more, hopefully get a group going get used and service a bunch of stiff cocks and milk them dry!

post-19459-140864338534_thumb.jpg Have to push some out to taste!

Woke up in bed nude with my boyfriend this morning and we were soon making out and hard. He fucked my hole first and came inside. I rolled him over and began fuckiing him on his stomach. The phone rang and it was a Hispanic horny barebacker from Phoenix we had played with before. We fucked while we spoke to him on the phone. I finally shot my load and the barebacker on the phone promised to head over. My boyfriend had to get to work, but I was still horny and looking forward to some additional cock. I met him at the door nude except for engineer boots and cockring. He fucked my ass and shot twice before he left. Nice way to start the day.

I gave my last load last Friday, at The Rainbow Cabaret in Tampa. A built, tall guy, with a GI haircut was watching me bb a regular pig fuckbud. He winked, walked back to his room, and, left the door open. I walked in to find him, doggie and ready. I rammed my cock balls deep in him. He met my forward thrusts, hole tugging at my cock. I blew thick and deep(after about 45 mins). Found out afterwards, he's a POZ Marine. HOORAH

Woke up in bed nude with my boyfriend this morning and we were soon making out and hard. He fucked my hole first and came inside. I rolled him over and began fuckiing him on his stomach. The phone rang and it was a Hispanic horny barebacker from Phoenix we had played with before. We fucked while we spoke to him on the phone. I finally shot my load and the barebacker on the phone promised to head over. My boyfriend had to get to work, but I was still horny and looking forward to some additional cock. I met him at the door nude except for engineer boots and cockring. He fucked my ass and shot twice before he left. Nice way to start the day.

DAMN. Wish I had ben here. Been edging for a fucking week.

and since that age of 13 i've always 90% of the time took every load until the last year were I now 100% of the time when I bottom take every load, refuse to be fucked with a condom.[ATTACH=CONFIG]20655[/ATTACH]

Could not agree more, buddy. I have fucked without a condom since I was 17 and the feel is just too intense to try condoms. Keep it raw.

Hooked up with a guy from bbrt whom we have been wanting to play for sometime now. Hes a hot lean guy compared to my bearish frame, but he had a sweet furry butt and hole. I rimmed his ass before putting my finger in his ass. He was tight. He mentioned that it had been months since he'd been fucked. Well that was about to change. I slowly slid my slicked cock in his hole and as his hole got used to my cock, I pounded harder. With his tight ass, it did not take long for me to shoot in his ass. He then sucked my cock while I played with his cock. He started moaning and put my mouth on his and sucked him dry. We kissed and held our sweaty bodies for bit before he started sucking me again. Before long, I was hard again, had him on his back, with his legs on my shoulders and plowed his ass before unloading load 2 in his ass.

After that, i was still horny and decided to go to 1350 in Long Beach. Once in there, I sucked off this young bear and got a tasty load. I was then followed my a older daddy. He followed me into the glory hole booths and let me suck on his cock. I got another tasty treat. Walked around for a bit and went to the steamroom. There was a hot guy in there who wanted to get fucked, but when I was about to slide in, he handed me a condom. Unable to stay hard with that, I decided to walk. Went back in and got sucked my this other guy and this hot furry bear came in. I sucked the bears cock and he gave me another tasty treat. Walked around some more and came in contact with a nicely muscled guy. We went to one of the booths and and we went to town on each other. We both went crazy over our pits and grabbed the lube that I had, slicked up my cock, spun around and slid his ass on my cock. With the neighboring hands coming thru, it did not take long for me to unload in his ass. He told me that he was close to coming and I told him that I wanted it in my mouth. He slid off my dick and pushed me to the floor. He must have had a weeks worth of cum as it was a very large but very tasty load. My cock is spent and belly full of cum and I am one happy cub!

Guest virgoz

yesterday arvo at WOW in Melbourne. i was fucked in the public sling in the video room by a thickly hung top. another dude jerked his load over my chest as i was taking cock and my fucker scooped it up and used it as lube for his fat meat.... fucking hot fuck!

Yesterday at Pleasuredrome in London I was in the darkroom being given a B/J. As you might expect there were many groping hands and it was not long before I felt a hard cock pressing against my asshole. A pair of hands forced me to bend over head down onto the bench so the guy behind me could gain access to my ass. Nothing was said and I didn't resist. Within seconds I was being fucked raw. After some minutes of fucking my legs were cramping so I tried to stand. This was not allowed and my head was forced down again and the fucking grew harder. I wriggled to escape but he was taking no notice he was determined to complete the fuck. I felt him shudder as he unloaded. He rammed his cock deep in me to complete the breeding. As he pulled out he reached down and jabbed a sharp finger in my ass. I never saw his face. I found a big load in me when I cleaned up afterwards and the tissue had blood spots.

Last saturday I met a guy in a motel and I sucked him and he fucked me raw. He was normally a bottom though I saw the condoms and lube everywhere but he had to have my ass. He took me to flex afterwards and I played with some guys and he fucked me raw with the door open for a while and others watched. No one else joined in though and he never came. But later that night I saw a hot ass beefy bear with his door open. I was a little nervous and said hi and he seemed interested but unsure. I quickly turned to the side and showed him my ass and he seemed to like that. The door was closed and I was on my knees sucking him and picked me up and put me on the bed. He put some lube on his cock and I noticed he did not reach for a condom. I asked him if he was neg and he told me he was (at least he said it) and he just shoved it in and started fucking me. It sort of hurt at first and I was overwhelmed that I was letting a total stranger in a bath house fuck me but damn I love them beefy bears fucking me. I loved the faces he was making too. I said I wanted him to breed me but he said he wanted it to last. He recorded me partially being fucked too and I got it sent to my email. (It's pretty hot)

Finally he asked where I want it and I told him I want to breed me and he started fucking harder and faster and I heard him groan and growl and I felt warm cum being injected up my ass. He thanked me afterwards but that was it after that.

But just a few hours ago. Well when I got up this morning I replied to a person's ad on craigslist. I got like 10 emails during the day and responded. At around 10pm I asked the guy if he wanted to get together and he said yeah. So I spent a good time cleaning out myself and made sure I was completely clean. I get to his house and he looked pretty hot. Sounded hot too. There was another guy there but he told me not to mind him. He told me to make myself comfortable and I stripped. After sucking him for a few minutes he asked if I want his big cock up my ass. I begged him for it and he got behind me and pushed it in. Fuck I'm tight back there because I don't get fucked me. He fucked me doggy style, bent over the bed, belly face down, sideways, but not before he pissed in my ass. After he pissed in my ass and I released it he lubed up and fucked me again.

He even fucked me in a portable sling. It felt strange and not as good as a sling but still hot. All the sensations that were going through my body were crazy. I don't get fucked alot, hardly raw, and hardly big guys so I felt the wind being knocked out of me everytime he fucked me and I gasped a lot. When he was fucking me on the sling he told me he wants me to cum and if I don't he will pull out and find another hole to breed. I begged him not to and I came a little but not a lot. The feeling in my balls was overwhelming and dicks don't usually go back that far so I was on overload. He came in me. We fucked some more but my hole was a little sore. He fucked me for about an hour. After the shower and that guy left he fucked me properly on the bed with my legs in the air and then to breed me he flipped me over and bred my ass deep (3rd time) and I gyrated my ass on his cock and humped his cock and I came.

It was amazing. Never been fucked like that before especially raw. When I went to take my shower the first time I felt so hot with his cum up my ass and I felt like such a dirty slut it felt good. He also called me lots of vulgar names such as bitch, cunt, faggot, whore, slut, cum dump, and kept saying how he owned my ass and how I was such a fucking slut and whore and how my ass was made to be bred. Pushing the cum out of my ass felt incredible too and not something I normally do. I smelled it and licked it.

We talked a little bit afterwards and he gave me a nice surprise and I damn well hope I see him again. Tops always just cum n go in me. Safe or not safe. Don't usually get fucked for a long period of time in different positions and with a dick that big. He even put a vibrator plug in my ass at one point and fucked with the vibrator inside my ass. That was fucking hot.

I will definitely be this man's bitch for this cock. We already talked beforehand about status as well so he says he is neg and ddf free at least. And he was an older guy too. Never known an older guy to be able to cum that much.

Just came home from getting bred by 2 poz tops. They took turns spit roasting me then each one blew a toxic load up my hairy hole one got down there and I fed him both loads out and he snowballed it down my throat. This made his buddy get all worked up again and he sprayed another load up my hole as I dressed they told me to go spred their seed around and I told them.. Oh I will!