Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

It was 2 days ago, met a married guy from Gaydar. he asked me to visit him where he was working. He was an electrician, met him in the boiler room at the place he was working. He asked me to get condoms on the way, so I did and had them in my pocket, but when I bent him over the boiler and spat on his hole he never resisted as I slid my bare cock inside him. We flipped and I let him fuck me bare for a bit, then got bossy with him. flipped him round and fucked his hole harder, then took it out pushed him down and made him suck my cock before I told him to kneel on the floor and spread his fat arse. I asked him if he wanted my load and he begged me for it so I squatted over him and rammed it hard in his arse. I dumped my load, stood up, got dressed and left...

• Upvote 1

Took loads twice in the last twelve hours. Last night it was pouring rain outside, chatted with older top bud--Jim--who needed a place for a hookup with a nice smooth versatile 18yo marine, Joe, who he met on a4a. We all met at my office after hours that night. They were both supposed to fuck my ass. Well,we warmed up by stripping down, they hugged and kissed, so i got down on my knees to suck theirs cocks hard. I wend back and forth, then our Joe started to suck Jim's cock while I sucked the Joe's cock. Joe waved me off, but then after a couple minute break pulled me back on. Almost immediately i could feel his cock throb in my mouth and his balls retract as he shot in my hungry mouth. i swallowed every drop. Then suddenly, Joe gets up and says he has to make a phone call. He dresses and is out of there in 3 minutes. He doesn't come back, and outside his car is gone. Our little 3 way is over, in less than 15 minutes. Jim and I are bummed, since neither of us got off, and now the mood is ruined. Well, I guess our marine got scared, once he came. Later that night, i checked a4a and his profile was deleted. Oh well, it was fun while it lasted.

So this morning, my ass is still primed for some cock. i check out another bud on a4a. He's ready, so i drive to his place. After some quick making out, and 69 to spit lube our cocks, he rolls me over the side of the bed. As i lie with my chest on the bed, with my feet on the floor, bent at the waist presenting my ass to him, he gets behind me. I can feel his hard slick raw cock sliding up and down, me pre-lubed slick crack. I grunt and moan, finally begging him to stick it in. He presses his naked cock against my asshole and slides in like he's done numerous times before. I moan with pleasure and beg him to fuck me. He pounds me hard and fast. i meet his thrusts with my ass. As his thrusts quicken, he asks, where i want him to cum. I answer, "In my ass, breed me, make me your bitch. Just then, i hear him groan, then his cock throbs in my ass as he presses in deep and cums in my ass. My cock is so hard, that I ask him, "Please leave it in me." And I quickly jack my cock till I shoot my load all over the floor below. when i cum, he moans as my asshole squeezes his cock, and it slips out. I keep his cum in me as i stand up and dress to go back to work.

On vacation in Hawaii and on Big Island right now. Met a dude on a phone app, then connected on A4A. He's 29, 5'9", about 165, athletic/muscled white guy with a really nice body. We already decided that he was gonna pump his load in my, but we met up at a local bar/club for drinks first. He was so horned up and turned on since we first locked eyes and kept feeling my ass up and adjusting his dick in his pants, the entire time we walked along the streets to find a good fuck spot. He even had me walk in front of him with my ass hanging out of my pants, so he could continue getting horned up and checking out the ass he was about to fuck. We ended up walking to a dark, secluded bushy area with a bunch of volcanic rock. When we found a good spot, he had me bend over, so he could taste my hole and eat me out some. He wanted to dry fuck me, but got my hole wet first. When he finished tasting my ass, he got me down on my hands and knees, dropped his pants, and just mounted me from behind. He got inside, fucked me so good and hard, I couldn't resist moaning out loud. He pulled out and ate my hole some more, after he opened it up with his dick. We made out and he had me clean my ass off his dick, before mounting me again. He fucked me hard again and finally pumped several days of cum right in my guts, before collapsing on top of me for a bit. When he finally pulled out, I stayed on my knees and cleaned my ass and his cum off his dick, balls, and pubes. He commented on how both our mouths tasted and smelled like my ass, but that only made him want to make out more. We got dressed again, walked back down the hidden trail, onto the street, and I drove him back to the condo he was vacationing in. He kissed me goodnight and told me to get ahold of him tomorrow, so we could hang out and get some more of his nut pumped into my ass. I'm laying in bed right now, with my ass still wet and sticky, as I type this; I'm about to jack my dick, while the rest of his DNA absorbs into my body. I feel so fuckin hot right now and can't wait for this stud to mount my ass and drain his balls inside me again.

This is one of the hottest stories I've read here. Please keep us updated.

On vacation in Hawaii and on Big Island right now. Met a dude on a phone app, then connected on A4A. He's 29, 5'9", about 165, athletic/muscled white guy with a really nice body. We already decided that he was gonna pump his load in my, but we met up at a local bar/club for drinks first. He was so horned up and turned on since we first locked eyes and kept feeling my ass up and adjusting his dick in his pants, the entire time we walked along the streets to find a good fuck spot. He even had me walk in front of him with my ass hanging out of my pants, so he could continue getting horned up and checking out the ass he was about to fuck. We ended up walking to a dark, secluded bushy area with a bunch of volcanic rock. When we found a good spot, he had me bend over, so he could taste my hole and eat me out some. He wanted to dry fuck me, but got my hole wet first. When he finished tasting my ass, he got me down on my hands and knees, dropped his pants, and just mounted me from behind. He got inside, fucked me so good and hard, I couldn't resist moaning out loud. He pulled out and ate my hole some more, after he opened it up with his dick. We made out and he had me clean my ass off his dick, before mounting me again. He fucked me hard again and finally pumped several days of cum right in my guts, before collapsing on top of me for a bit. When he finally pulled out, I stayed on my knees and cleaned my ass and his cum off his dick, balls, and pubes. He commented on how both our mouths tasted and smelled like my ass, but that only made him want to make out more. We got dressed again, walked back down the hidden trail, onto the street, and I drove him back to the condo he was vacationing in. He kissed me goodnight and told me to get ahold of him tomorrow, so we could hang out and get some more of his nut pumped into my ass. I'm laying in bed right now, with my ass still wet and sticky, as I type this; I'm about to jack my dick, while the rest of his DNA absorbs into my body. I feel so fuckin hot right now and can't wait for this stud to mount my ass and drain his balls inside me again.

Yesterday I had a new regular bud of mine from a4a come over..he's a big multicummer,never met a top like him,I'm not really into him physically,but damn he's got a nice dick and loves to fuck and cum,so I said he could only fuck me anon scene,me waiting on all4a..so this is the 2nd time we did this..last time he shot 3 loads in my ass within about 20mins,this time he shot literally FIVE LOADS withinn 30mins..I never met anyone one who could cum,recover so quick and cum again..and the whol time he kept his dick inside me..fuckin me..I never had to suck his dick to get him hard again..he's in his 40s,5'8,180,7.5-8thick..my hole was so cumsloppy while and after he fucked me..I kept his loads in for hours after..I think most of it absorbed inside me..cuz later on only a little came out..and I was wearing socks,a jockstrap,and we did it in my livingroom..he said I'm the only hole he wants to fuck..and I said "really?"..then I said.."as long as we keep it to just fucking and nothing else,I don't have a problem with it"and he agreed...

Just took a load from a fellow leatherman. He put my legs on his shoulders and told me to tell him how much I wanted his load up my ass. I obliged. Afterwards he left cash on my dresser. Um awkward. Guess I'll buy a gift for my bf with the money!

I just hooked up with a black guy from online at his place. My hole was pretty tight, so he had a tough time getting his big dick in. Once he did I was in heaven. Balls deep raw black dick. I love it. He had a big load built up so he didn't last too long. He drained that dick deep in my guts. His load is still in me as I write this. Hell yea.

Met up with a couple last night. Never played with these guys before. Their online profile said "safe only" but I was horny enough to fuck with it wrapped. Got there and the room was really dark. One of the couple was bouncing on the cock of some guy. The other guy, the one I had chatted with, welcomed me in, stark ass naked. Hot body on him, good muscles and cute ass. He had me sit on the edge of a chair where he gave me one hell of a blowjob. I was nervous about the whole thing but damn, that guy sucked me hard as a rock. After awhile he reached for the rubber and the lube. I heard the package tear open. I hate those things but damn I was horny. He grabbed the lube and slicked up my cock, dropped the rubber on the floor, and sat straight down on my cock - bare. Holy fucking shit! Turns out he likes it bare, but the boyfriend doesn't like him to do it. He rode me for quite awhile. Hot damn ass, felt so good. Eventually I couldn't hold back any more, so I told him to slow down or I was gonna blow. He just kept going. Finally I told him I was gonna cum, and he just ground his ass down on my pubes. That did it - I blew a huge load way up in his ass. I could feel the slick juice sloshing around in there. And he just kept going. Kept riding. I kept my hard for another 10 min while he churned the cum up in his ass. Eventually I fell out with a "plop".

We've already planned another group. Can't wait!

• Upvote 1

My BOYCUNT got well used on Friday. Separately, three married profs, one in the am before classes, another in lunch break, and third after classes, so my boy hole serviced them well, and I had time to recover the tight feeling they love when they fuck me.

I made each man feel very special to me and made sure they had given me all their cum and were feeling very proud of their maleness. They left totally fulfilled and of course left me filled with their CUM.

I did get cum stains on my panties from them, love to feel the wetness after each fuck, reminds me that I got what I wanted, MAN CUM IN MY BOY CUNT.

I also sucked their spent cocks after they were through fucking my BOY HOLE, that way they didn't have telltale cum stains in their undies and I get to taste their cum and keep CUM TASTE in my mouth for a long time, reminding me what a cool and devoted college student CUM SLUT I am.