Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

Last night answered an ad on CL...black group looking for a white PIG!!! I was happy to answer the ad and showed up at an address that had 8 black guys and 1 white guy there!! They were quick to undress me and ask me if I was a true PIG!! I was like hell yes and they laid me on the floor and had the white guy sit on my face and push all their cum out of his ass and down my throat...after that they had him fuck me and cum up my ass!!! They dismissed him and said they were going to all abuse my holes....they all pissed and spit down my throat, had me eat all their asses and fucked me till they filled my hole with their cum and most of them fed me a load as well!! It was one hot night for this whit cumdump servicing all those big black cocks!! OINK OINK OINK!!!!

Sunday night about 11 o'clock, my regular poz fuck buddy came around and pounded my ass well, filling me up with his poz load. Fuck, it felt great. We lay on the bed afterwards, talking about this and that, and he told me he has pozzed two guys so far - they wanted it. He was diagnosed poz one and a half years ago. I just love having his cock inside me, and he seems to love giving it to me. Can hardly wait for the next time….. After he left, I let hit cum out of my body onto my hand and ate it all, and then fucked myself with a huge dildo.

that my fav scene

This morning i placed a "anon cum-dump taking all loads" ad along with a picture of my ass.

A thick dicked black guy stopped by and rode me for less then 5 minutes before seeding my ass deep and raw. Was so hot. Have cum

dripping out of my ass right now...

Its taken months to get to the point I'm about to tell (mentally) but I was really looking forward to the weekend and it turned out to be amazing. Saturday night I was at a lake house with friends and we were sleeping 4 to a room, but I had a friend there with me. I finally confessed to him what a cum dump I was wanting to become and how I needed my hole stretched with toys and wanted to get more use out of my sling at home. Well, it turned him on for sure that a guy who normally tops him, wanted to be his total cum bitch. So - I enjoyed turning him on (hey...if he's horny someone is getting a load). That night, with 2 other people in the room (asleep, I think) - he jerked off in his hand, turned to me and fed me his load out of his hand. That was really hot and I was HOOKED. Sunday he came home with me and that night - he put me in my sling and turned the tables on me. He got one of my toys that I normally use to open up a bottom that goes up to 9.5" around at the base - and put it deep in me after he spent time fingering my hole and feeding me his cock from the side of the sling. We only got about half way down on it, and then he had all he could take and he started fucking me. It was so hot! He got fully in me deep (he's 8") and then for the fun of it - he pulled out, had me squeeze me ass as tight as I could - and he still slid right in. I was hooked then and there! After that he got faster and he dug in deep and bred my ass good. I have kept it in all night and day and just had to let go of it. I was still full of his cum. Now I'm hooked even more than I ever was....I think he is coming over tomorrow night for another round. And I know the weekend holds a lot more fun!

I realize I'm kind of late posting my real-time sexual encounters to this thread, but here they are:

1) Back during mid-afternoon on Monday, Sept. 24th, which was my final vacation day in Vegas, I decided to post a Quick Connect Ad on BBRT stating I was looking to have my BB Ass fucked with no pulling out, and included the name of the Strip Resort Hotel I was staying at. No time after posting my sex ad, I was contacted by a 33 y/o Poz Guy who was interested in dropping over my Strip hotel room. It was 3:30 p.m. when he arrived at my hotel room. We both stripped naked and did the usual kiss and touch routine before I kneeled at the edge of my bed, slanting my nude body downward, with my bare ass sticking up. He took some lube I had brought with me and lubed up his masculine raw cock, then he fingered lubed my cunt hole. He worked his cock into my ass and began fucking me with an in and out motion. He worked my ass for a few minutes before I noticed him begin to moan, so I knew he was about to climax. I told him to go in hard on me and he did, blowing his Poz Seed in my hole with a thrusted force. Once he finished, I politely handed him a cloth so he could wipe his raw cock up before he left. After he had departed, I fingered my hold and felt his immense, masculine, creamy manhood in me; tasting it. I wiped the outter core of my ass, leaving his cum inside me untouched.

2) It was now like 4:05 on that same Monday afternoon, Sept. 24th when I noticed another guy on BBRT happened to also reply to my sex ad. This guy was a 31 y/o Poz guy of Mexican descent, a Top looking to bareback fuck me. He shot me an e-mail on his i-phone? that he was driving on his way into work, that he worked in a Strip Resort diagonally across from where I was staying at. He said he had a five-day load in him, was extremely horny, and was looking to empty his balls before starting work, and asked for my room number. I gave it to him. The guy said he should be there by 4:30 p.m. to my room and asked for me to leave my hotel room door ajar, so when he walked in he would like to find my bare ass sticking up with my naked body at the edge of my bed. Indeed, it was like 4:32 p.m. when I heard a low-key sound of someone coming (my hotel room was a corner room). I quickly positioned my body on my bed. I heard as he fully opened my door and he walked in. Turning my head around, I saw this amazingly sexy Mexican guy walk toward me, using his hand to smack my bare ass a few times over. I watched the guy get undressed. His pec's were moderately hairy, with nice nipples. I looked down and immediately noticed his hard, huge, thick, semi-uncut cock standing erect; it looked like an eight incher. I told him there was lube near the bed nightstand, so he lubed his raw cock up and asked me if I were ready for a fuck I would never forget. I replied hell yeah, noting that a Poz Top had just left after finishing fucking me an hour ago. He seemed a bit surprised as if he almost didn't believe me; so I told him if he placed his fingers up my asshole he could feel the other Top's seed. After doing and finding so, he said that he has another load of seed ready to feed my ass deep with. At first they guy tried to fuck me as I was positioned on the bed, but with him being of a shorter stature, he asked me if I wanted to get fucked on the chair in direct view of my room's window (the drapes and curtains were fully open) in broad sight. I said "yes." So we walked over and I kneeled up on the chair, looking out through the window. He started to work my ass with his thick cock, gradually penetrating my ass gently until he had his shaft all the way in me. He said look outside so everyone out there could see me positioned naked in front of the window (it was HOT thinking about it, but at my resort's windows, one can see outside without anyone seeing in) as I was getting my bare ass fucked. I think as he was bareback fucking my ass in front of the window, he got himself so worked up that before I knew it, he couldn't hold back any longer and began to shoot bucket loads of his thick, Poz Cum deep in my ass. He started to pull his cock out of my ass, but then realized he had some remaining seed accidently drip out of his pisshole onto the carpet. Simultaneously, my asshole was so full with Cum (his and perhaps from the previous Top that did me), that some of it had oozed out of my ass and dripped out on the carpet as well. I thought to myself, holy fuck; this guy indeed cums by the bucket loads! Knowing he was headed to work, I told him he could wash himself up in my bathroom, which he did. I told him I expect to be back in Vegas early May 2013 and that if he was interested, we could hookup for some fucking sex again; he said he was interested and asked that I e-mail him once the time arrived. After he left my room, I grabbed a washcloth with some soap and a dry towel so I could clean up the carpeting with his cum over it. But before I did so, I fingered up a good bit of his Poz Seed and tasted a couple Wads, swallowing it (I also love to taste and swallow cum). It tasted delicious. Plus, knowing I had his Poz Seed inside my bare ass, I also wanted to taste and swallow his manmade Poz Seed down my throat as well. That way, I knew I got his Cum in both of my slutty holes. Also knowing I had two Poz Top Guys DNA planted deep, up my Raw Ass.

• Upvote 1

Well, it was five days since I came home from Vegas. I was so horned up for more sex and seed that I posted another sex ad (Saturday night, Oct. 1) on BBRT stating I looking for my ass to get barebacked fucked NSA to completion. Living in the DC Metro area, an older Poz Top shot me an e-mail that he was looking after 9:00 p.m. After exchanging two or three e-mails back and forth (what we were each interested in, our locations, etc.) I didn't hear a reply back from him (and also noticed he had logged off BBRT), so I had only assumed he was just toying with me. This was like 8:30 p.m. already. Well come 9:00 p.m., I noticed he had logged back into BBRT and suddenly I received an e-mail from him along with an apology stating that something unexpected (workwise) came up whereas he had to take care of the issue. He asked me if I was still interested in hooking up for sex; I replied back with a "Yes." He gave me his phone number and asked that I call him. I gave it a try now knowing whether this guy was putting me on again or whether he would answer from his end. After four rings, he answered his phone. I told him where I was located specifically. He said his place was about 20 minutes away, that although I was hosting he wanted to be the host. He gave me directions to his house, which was almost 20 minutes indeed.

The guy must have been looking out his window for me because when I approached his front door, he immediately opened it to welcome me inside. Upon entering, we both embraced one another with a firmness and kissed repeatedly. Then he said let's go to his bedroom to get more comfortable. We stripped down naked, kissing and playing with one another's nipples, embracing each other, then we each took turns sucking on one another's cock. We got into bed, romantically made out some more and sucked cock. Next he lied down flat and faceup with his bed pillow supporting his head, having me kneeling with my horny cock touching his mouth. He places his mouth over my cock sucking it, me working my cock in his mouth back or forth repeatedly. Feeling this sensation, I retreated from his mouth. After a few short seconds he re-mouths my cock to suck on it, me working his head with my hands. No sooner, I told him I'm close to Cumming, but he kept on. My huge manhood repeatedly shot out my piss slit, emptying my nuts. He handed me a small towel to wipe myself with, thinking this might be the end of our sexual encounter. But then he asked if I was ready to get my bare ass fucked; of course I replied "Yes." He asked that I get on my knees with my body positioned almost flat (no fully) downward. He lubed up his cock and I felt his fingers working my cunthole whereas it also be lubed up enough. The guy's cock was like 7" long with his shaft being of a moderate thickness (6" perhaps?). Luckily, I had brought my Poppers with me to help ease my interior ass muscles. At first I felt the gentle force of his thick cock as he began to insert it, but with the poppers my raw asshole quickly adapted to his manly girth. He then got closer to me, holding me with a firmness as he began to fuck my ass back and forth. The sex felt so damn HOT and wonderful! It didn't take him very long to reach his climax; before I knew it he said he was starting to Cum inside me. As he did, he thrust himself repeatedly in me, then laid still holding me tight; so I assumed he was finished planting his Poz Seed deep up inside my Ass. He pulled out, washed up a bit, and kissed a bit more still naked. Then we dressed and kissed before I left his house. The sex was frickin' great! I would greatly hope we hookup again; maybe repeatedly. But I shall see because his profile did state he lives with a partner, but that they sexually play separately from time to time. But without a doubt, I would jump at the occasion to have repeated, fucking sexual hookups with this Poz guy!

At home, last weekend, partner and I had a CL hookup come over, guy had a nice cock that stays rock hard even after coming! Shot his load deep in my ass, held himself deep in my ass until he was fully spent. Kept that load in me all night till it fully absorbed.