Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

I don't know how I could have forgotten to do this, but I also meant to add in my last "Post Quick Reply" that a regular partner had invited me over today (Monday) at noon to give him a BJ and swallow his Cum. This is one of many of my regular BJ partners I hookup with every now and then. This guy is 54 y/o, but very masculine; chest, chest hair, hard nipples, happy trail, and a rock solid cock with a huge piss slit to it. He stands and I kneel before him everytime I visit him for my feeding. I love to feel his hairy pecs and nipples as I am sucking on his hard shaft. Then I move both my hands in back of his masculine body and tightly grasp both of his two rock-solid ass cheeks. I drill my tongue deep into his large piss slit working it well; guys with large piss slits is a huge plus for me when I'm sucking on cock! My buddy talks dirty to me; that I am loving that cock and piss slit of his and that he has a gigantic load to feed me. Sure enough, it doesn't take him very long until he shoots his man cream into my mouth and trickling down my throat. This guy (along with another guy I know) have some of the best tasting cum I have ever tasted! I always look forward and can expect a nice feeding whenever I drop by. I can never pass up receiving another man's raw seed whether it be orally or anally; for I also am a cock and cum worshipping type of guy.

Yesterday lunch hour went to DT Toronto adult theatre booths.Sucked a couple nice cocks before a guy I had 3some with while back joined me. He sucked me a while (not my thing) which got him hard so I turned round and presnted my ass.He ate it like a starved man, lubing me up well. He stood up and rubbed his cock against my hole, so I leaned over thesofa and pyled him into me.We kissed as he fucked me. He told me he was close so U pulled him into me and he grunted as he unloaded in me.I held on to his as to kep him buried dep in me

Had a black daddy and his son over for some fun 'n games. guessing the daddy was nearing 50, bulky, hung. the son told me he was 19, fine body. defined with a super hot ass. didn't get to fuck it though. both were tagging me for about an hour before I got both loads shot deep inside me. daddy came first and then had his son fuck his load back into me, topping it off with his own cream.

that was two days ago, meeting them again at the end of this week.

Today, just after noontime, my regular Poz buddy who loves to feed me his seed contacted me on MH and asked whether I'd be interested in receiving a double load. He said a 41 y/o guy whom he knows was also interested, so I told him sure; the more cum I can receive the merrier. So I drove over to his place. When I got there, I couldn't believe how hot looking the other guy was, who just so happened to have a sexy, hairy chest like my Poz buddy has. They each took their turns working me good. After a few minutes, my Poz buddy dumped his huge load of seed into me; then the younger 41 y/o guy finished me off by planting his seed in me afterwards. What a hot time I had!

Met my daddy FB down by the Yarra river again. Cruisy naked spot there. He laid back on his towel while I knelt and blew him . then we swapped positions but with me on my hands and knees and he slid his fat cock balls deep in me! He fucked me nice under the warm sun while another guy stood and watched!! Daddy bred me good! When he pulled his bare cock out i hoped the other guy would use my cummy hole but he didn't.

Then I left and hooked up again with another bud who added his seed to Daddy's, me bent over in a public restroom! You could easy hear him fucking me hard and groaning when he came. Two loads and I was a happy bitch!

In the darkroom at Boltz club in Birmingham.

I took my first load of the night in the sling surrounded by a group of guys, followed straight away by load #2. The 3rd guy didn't want to fuck raw but after sucking him off I persuaded him to cum over my ass and pushed it in. Then I went to the darkroom for load #4, this one completely anonymous (the best kind!)

So was feeling fucking slutty... it happens a few times a week lol. So Craig listed it up, and found two curious straight guys wanting to try ass.. they came in found me ass up naked on my bed. the first one came in, i sucked him a bit then he fucked my fuck hole good! i felt his sack as he was cumming felt it contract and fill my pussy with his hot load. he got dressed, thanked me , and left. about twenty min later the second guy came, did the same.. was so hot having str8 cock in my hole. they weren't huge guys, cock size wise, but did they know how to fuck or what! I still have the loads in me...mmmmm

Finally made some time to post this.

So friday I talked to top4fun and unfortunately he was busy so I couldn't go see him. But I talked to a buddy of his and went to visit him. I prepared myself and put a butt plug in my hole. That way on the drive up my hole would slowly open and be ready for Sir. I also fucked myself on the butt plug a few times driving there. I was extremely horny. After a few wrong turns I finally made it. I arrived and met the man at the door. Fucking gorgeous man. Looked a hell lot sexier in person. I immediately felt my mind shift to submissive mode and obedience. After he gave me a water we headed upstairs. He told me he had a friend over and asked if I minded. I did not I knew there would be more fun. I was surprised that it ended up being einathens. It was a huge but pleasant surprise. I brought my leather inside for Sir to inspect and he went downstairs. I was a tad bit nervous since the top left so much up to me and I was more prepared to just serve him. Luckily einathens helped me regain confidence and helped me decide what leather I should wear for him. I ended up wearing my jockstrap, boots, and vest.

I was ready. Sir came back upstairs with a bar and a cigar and sat in his chair. I was so overwhelmed and felt so lower and felt like I was truly in my place on my knees looking up at this man with power, dominance, and lust. He started rubbing his crotch and I asked permission to suck him. He had his PA on first but I sucked him eagerly and with hunger. He took off the PA though because he really wanted me to suck him. I kept sucking him while he smoked his cigar. He kept telling me what a good boy I was and that got me even hornier. He then told me to turn around and that he wanted to see my ass. He started fingering my ass and playing with it. I already put some boy butter in my hole to prepare and already had the butt plug in there so I was ready. I sat down on his cock in his lap and felt his cock expand and stretch my ass. I quickly adjusted and allowed my hole to open for this man.

He quickly decided he would fuck me on the sling. So he put me belly first on the sling and pushed his dick up my ass. Fuck it felt so big but felt good. I was amazed that I could take it so much easier then I thought. Having the butt plug in there helped. He enjoyed fucking my ass in big deep strokes and he gave me a sniff of poppers too. It felt so damn good and then he let einathens have a turn. Einathens was a bit longer and thicker then Sir. I really felt his cock enter and had to really focus and adjust to accept his cock. But damn it felt so good even though I could not completely adjust. He fucked me nice and slow which felt so fucking hot.

They put me on the bed and on my back and I let Sir enter me. My hole felt more stretched out and he really started giving me deep and hard thrusts. He really knew how to fuck me. I kept begging him to fuck me and I felt my hole completely loosen up and become a sloppy hole. Sloppy full of lube, precum, and hunger. He fucked me while I held my legs. I felt like I was just taking his cock. It felt so hot truly feeling that I was in my place. He started to really fuck me hard and I went into overload. I begged him for his load and begged for him to breed me. I felt him thrust in deeper and felt his load fill up my hole. It felt so fucking hot and he kept fucking me too. Then he slowly eased out and I immediately cleaned his fuck stuck with my mouth. Einathens started to fuck me after Sir was finished. Damn it felt hot. Hole completely used and dripping and full of cum and having another cock enter. Damn I took it and feeling that big dick in me. I never jacked off or touched my cock but I really wanted to and wanted to cum really bad. But I let einathens continue to fuck me nice and slow until I felt his cream in my hole. He pulled out we all talked a little bit about some of Sir's leather history and experiences and they told me about themselves and I shared my experiences with them. Sir went downstairs for a while and me and einathens talked for a while and were next to each other until I passed out.

After einathens was dropped off me and Sir were heading to bed. I was tired from the drive up and a long day at work. Lying in bed with Sir I felt his hard cock against my ass and felt his urge and need. I asked, "Would you like some ass Sir". He responded and I let him shove his cock up me and fuck me rough and hard on my side. I just took his cock and felt it plunge in and out of me. He then put me on my belly and partially under the covers he pulled all the way in and out a few times but then really rammed me and bred me. He thanked me and I slept on the couch afterwards.

He did comment that he was glad I did not once touch my cock or try to jack off or cum. It felt so great being in a leather mindset again. That doesn't happen much and with both of them. It felt like a great dynamic. And it was fucking hot. Will see them both again.

...And I thought that was it and crap all the best sex is in Athens. Haven't really been seeking sex since then. Hard to compare I guess and just lots of stuff going on. And then there was last night.

Just this morning at 7:00 a.m. at my place. Last night a Poz Top that I know was on bbrt and we chatted in regard to hooking up to have sex this morning; and that he would stop by my place during his commute into work this morning to fuck and seed my ass. Once we stripped naked, we sat down on my sofa to kiss and makeout for a few minutes. Then I sucked on his hard cock so it would be good and rock solid. I grabbed my lube and began to work my cunt hole, handing the lube over to him to spread on his raw cock shaft. I positioned my body against my loveseat sofa with my ass somewhat raised, at which point he began to gradually work my raw hole with his cock as I inhaled my bottled smelling insense to loosen up my anus muscles for my bud's big dick. He then inserts his cock inside my ass and begins to slowly fuck me repeatedly. After about five minutes he deposited his Poz Seed with deep thrusting motions up inside my bare ass to breed me. His dick as always, feels so good inside my ass. I handed him a bar of soap with a towel so he could wash his dick/crotch up (like I said, he was headed into work). We dressed and then we kissed again before he departed. I still have his Poz Seed inside my ass as I am posting this, and intend to keep it in me all day long.