Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

Tonight at Hawks Bathhouse in Portland. Couldnt find anyone who wanted to fuck, some older gentlemen wanted to fuck me, but it was right after I got there and I figured I should pace myself. Deadsville. Couple of really, really big guys and really really old guys, whom im not into. Im not a prude, but I dont like walkers or rascal scooters.

Anyways, licked clean at least 3+ loads this guy in the sling had in him, was going to fuck him, but he seemed worn out. There is this asian kid here, incredibly fem, not the best shape, who is just being a tease, and this incredibly hot latino guy, who enter disappeared into a room with an older man, or bailed. In any case, my nut is most likely going into a washcloth tonight. Dang

Tonight at a park 10 minutes walk from my house. I was cruising online and was msg'd by a random out of town guy looking for some action. Told him I couldn't host and if he was keen we could meet at the park. he agreed and we set a time. I got there early and had a look around, the park was deserted (sometimes underage and street kids like to hangout there and drink so best to check) and waited for him to arrive. He arrived a little late and was a bit nervous, but seemed a bit more calm after i told him I had been for a walk and there was no-one around.

We went behind some low hanging trees to a small clear patch, and I knelt down and asked him to show me what he had (which he as happy to oblige!) and I gave him a long slow blowjob until he was nice and hard. I then stood up, dropped my pants and bent over to lean on a branch, I lubed up and he pushed himself into me with some slow strokes but he was soon banging me hard and fast. he lasted only a few minutes but blew a big load in me so I was happy.

Last night I went to Vault 139. The Vault is a sex club/bar located in a basement. Thursday nights are advertised as footwear only. The website advertises it as follows:

STRIPPED 7PM TO 1AM

£7.00 INCLUDES FIRST DRINK AND COAT CHECK

DRESS CODE: naked apart from footwear

In preparation for the evening, I purchased some poppers. I had been to the Vault on one other occasion but it was rather tame compared to what I encountered last night.

Upon entering, I received a crate to store my clothes in as well as a bag containing a drink ticket, lube, and a condom. I went to the changing area and stripped off and stored my clothes away.

Before I got my drink, I walked around the club. The place was packed with naked men of all ages but mostly 20-50 year old men. Before I could even complete a circle of the club, I was approached by a hung, white 30 something year old man. I went down on his big uncut cock in a room full of naked men fucking. After I had him rock hard, I lubed his cock up with spit and bent over let him fuck me bareback as I blissed out with some poppers. He pounded my raw ass hard for a good 15 minutes before he sped up his pace and unloaded deep inside me. He stayed inside me after he bred me and kept slow fucking me with his uncut raw cock.

After the first breeder pulled out of my raw ass, I got a drink and walked around some more. Before I finished my Red Stripe, another lad of 30 approached me and we started jerking each other. I guess I was in a bottoming mood last night cause I went on my knees and sucked his cock nice and hard then I bent over and he fucked me in a corner until he blasted another load into my guts.

I picked up my beer and finished it off and wander to the hallway where another man of 30ish, white, hung and uncut starts jerking off with me again. We continue this for a few minutes. When I could tell he was getting close, I told him to cum in my ass and I turn around and shove his cock in my ass just as he is cumming. Fucking A! 3 easy loads in less than an hour.

The place is still packed. There may be even more guys here now than when I entered. I am not sure how much more energy I have left so I really want to find my prey to bareback my load inside. I find the darkroom and can see the outline of a daddy fucking a twink. I sit next to the twink and offer him my poppers and tell him what a dirty slut he is letting strangers bareback his hole. I tell him to beg the daddy to seed his ass. The boy complies and the daddy soon rewards the boy with his load. I tell the boy that I am next. I line up behind him and feel his ass. It is slick with cum. I don't think the daddy was the first to breed this boy tonight. I slide inside his sloppy hole and tell him to beg for my seed. We both popper up and I soon unload a huge load inside his ass.

After all that, I change back into my clothes, leave the Vault, and catch the tube home with 3 loads still inside my ass. What a great night.

http://fuckworker.blogspot.co.uk/2013/01/london-vault-139.html

Guest bbncguy

Met a dude online, and he wanted to meet at Lowes in Suffolk at the urinal. Met him there and it was too busy, so he had an office close by. Went over and dropped to my knees and sucked him dry. I was so ready to take his cock in me, but he held out for next time. Oh yeah, there will be a next time because I'm getting bred by his cock, he dumped a huge load down my throat. The next one, yeah its in me, im not letting him pull out until im done milking that meat.

Two hours ago. Dropped my boyfriend off at home and told him I had to go back to the office. I met up with a muscular skinny black boy with a massive 9.5 inch bbc. He fucked me doggy style then climbed on top of me and pounded my hole good. He bred me as I begged him to fill my hole with his jizz. I'm relaxing on my sofa now, next to my boyfriend with that bbc load inside me.

Tonight, went to an adult book store in Dallas... I had read the reviews online but found it not as good as they said it would be. did not get a load up the ass, the crowd seemed kinda fuck shy...

However, as soon as I walked into the theatre area this middle eastern guy behind me put his feet up to me. I love feet so it was awesome, started licking his feet real good. He then made me eat out his hole and balls and fucked my mouth till he got a nice load down my throat.

Next guy comes up and I sucked him good. White big daddy type with a delish cock. Sucked him for about 20 min and he blew a nice big load down my throat.

After another big daddy type with a normal length cock but thick as fuck started feeding me it. Was hard to take it in my mouth at first but got the hang of it. Finally he fed me his thick creamy load.

I sat down again and this very old guy sat next to me. Tiny cock that couldnt do much and never got hard to I went to the bathroom. Came back and the second guy motioned me over and gave me another big creamy load.

So, three cocks, four loads down my throat. Was expecting loads up my ass but was not the place for it. Will hit up a bath on tuesday night to try my luck before leaving town.

8 o'clock this morning. My fb of the night worked my nips, very gently, which drove me mad for his cock and had me begging to be fucked. It was a great fucking and I was also rewarded with a nice load from his bare cock. Great.

Spent NYE weekend in Austin. Set up a party on bbrt and of course of the 18 to sign up only 4 showed.. but they took turns and all but one of them came more than once.. the first to fuck me ended up blasting 3 loads in me, the second 2 loads and the last two only one each. But had 7 loads in me within 20 mins.. pretty damn hot

Where were you when you got your last load? If you're a top, where were you when you gave your last load?

For me, it was at the local sex venues Naked nite, fuck a sex pig for about 20 mins and dumped a big load in his ass, I am usually a bottom, the poppers helped the delivery.

Going back this arvo to do the same.

Just a few minutes ago. A repeat. Nice guy. Sorta local. Awark part, he asked if he could bring someone else along. Sure, no problem. Except he forgets to tell me that he's been "communicating" with this other guy for a long while but the two have never met before. So they were sorta on their "first date". Neither could keep a boner. But I could so I fucked both. Nice for me. (Afterall, I am a pig!) Not so nice for them. As I write this they're still on my bed 69ing trying to find some wood. Good luck! I had fun!

Got two very hot loads today from a guy I've been talking to on MH for the past 2 weeks. Very hot. Nice thick 8 inch cock. He told me that he'd only cum in my ass deep. No pull outs. Still have his loads in my hole 9 hrs later.