Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

My poz buddy texted me Friday afternoon before the snowstorm hit asking if I wanted to get snowed in with him. Of course, I agreed. When I got home from work, I ensured my hole was the cleanest it's ever been, then headed over when there was a lull in the weather. Good timing too, because it started to snow again as I entered his town. We started in his playroom, where he gave me two loads over the course of about 3 hours. No lube needed after the first one, as his copious cumload made my ass very wet. Then we moved to his bedroom where he gave me another load before we went to sleep, me with all 3 loads inside. We both woke up with morning wood, and he fucked me again and deposited a fourth load in my hole. All in all, it was a pretty fun snowstorm :-)

Friday evening, a 24 year old military pussy boy of mine came over to have his hole bred, started off with his mouth on my cock, this does more for him than myself, never really got off on oral sex. Pushed his head down a few times to make sure he choked on my dick before I told him to get on all fours. Once he was in position, I got behind him, lined up my cock on his bare asshole and rammed it full force, pushed so hard his whole body fell into the mattress, fucked him for a while but then pulled out to get his ass back up in the air, that's when I noticed my cock was covered in some shit... instant turn off. At that point I just told him we'd fuck some other time cuz my hard on was dead.

later that same night, still feeling horny, I had another bud, 22 year old frat boi, come over later that same evening, he's the exception to my oral rule, he blew me deep and slow, about 15 minutes of his mouth and hand massaging my cock, I blew my load down his throat. I would've rather bred his ass but that'll be for next time.

Now I'm online trying to find some ass for tonight, would be a great way to end the weekend, maybe another post will come out of it.

Mine came this past Saturday. The blizzard had come and gone, but I could not find any playmates, so I cleaned out and headed to the ESC. I know, but sometimes it has it's moments.

I got there and I hadn't even finished undressing when this shorter and smoother guy appeared in my doorway way. He had amazing smooth nips, so of course I invited him in. One kiss and it was all over. He was very sensitive to my tongue all over his body. I got him on the bed and his pits were exposed, so I snacked on those for awhile, with him moaning all the while. It was so friggin' hot!

His cock had to be at least 8" long and medium thick. I kept trying to get it in my ass, but he said he had to wear a rubber. Ugh. Ok, but we were gonna play on my terms. I reached into a little bag I keep in the room with me for a specially prepared rubber. Whenever they give me rubbers, I poke many little holes in them with a pin on the hopes that even if the rubber doesn't break inside me, at least some of his cum will leak out. I learned that from this site. Thanks to whoever first posted that tip!

I rode his cock for all I'm worth and after nearly 10 minutes of riding him, he groans, grabs my hips and pulls me down on his cock even further. When he comes down and as he slides his cock out of me, I notice that the rubber didn't break, but that's ok. With the force of his orgasm, some of his cum had to leak out. As I pulled the rubber off him, I kept it on the table by the bed. And after he left the room, I emptied the rubber on my hole and pushed his load into me anyway.

My second 'load' of the day came from this real piggy top. He sure knew how to talk to me. I'd seen him a little earlier as he was walking into someone else's room, so I kept my eye out for him. We hooked up a little later in my room.

He came in and ordered me to suck his daddy-pig cock which was thiiiiick and about 7" long. Very nice. No body hair to speak of which got me going as well. Big sensitive nips which I could latch onto and suck! As i was sucking him, he reached down and felt my hole. I was purring like a cat. He asked me what that was. I told him it was a cumpdump for pigs like him. That was all he needed to hear. He got me face-down, ass-up on the bed, grabbed some gun oil, and put his cock in me. He filled me up nicely, with his big bull balls slapping my ass. I was in pig heaven. He fucked me like that for a few minutes and then I felt his fingers in my hole. I realized he was trying to fist me with just Gun Oil.

I reached up and got the Crisco for him to make that easier. I'm all about trying something new, but I know my hole and it works better with at least some Crisco on it. When he did get his hand inside me, I saw stars, but in a good way. He enjoyed his raw fist in my raw hole and I have to admit, it was hot having him in there. I sat up at one point and we traded spitty kisses. This guy was a true pig.

He pulled his hand out and went back to fucking me. He suddenly pulled out and grabbed his towel. I just thought he had to go. A little later, I felt something leaking out. I was confused. I didn't think he' cum in me. But maybe he stealthed me. I don't know why he didn't announce he was cumming since we'd already had our poz verbal talk while he was thrusting in and out of my sloppy hole. Or maybe it was guy #1, or just my ass sludge from getting fisted. Whatever it was, I was a happy boy!

Edited by scotsfan71

Last night at Wet on Wellington in the darkroom. Was feeling horny and needed bit bad. Fresh amyl and ass up. Took 6 or 7 cocks and I'm sure at least 4 loads :) never saw any of the guys who bred me. Slept will all the anon loads in me. Feel so slutty.

OH damn...

I can't wait to post about my experiences in Ft. Lauderdale. Not sure if this is the best place to do it though. Oh well I'll figure it out.

Just got a load from my fuckbud nearby tonight. I just realized that two of my fuckbuds moved away recently. I have less now I guess. But I've been meeting new people so I'm okay with it.

So I went over and the minute I got in the door we were both so fucking horny. I had really missed him when I was on my trip and I could tell he missed me too. After some making out, groping, moaning, and embracing we decided we should go upstairs. Normally we do foreplay taking off our clothes. Not this time. We both undressed rather quickly and got on the bed. I started off by sucking him. Almost forgot how big he was. But fuck I loved it. As I was starting to deepthroat him he was sucking my cock and then he was rimming my ass and I had no choice but to take his cock in my throat. I gagged at first and had initial trouble but then I was able to take it all the way and suck him as he rimmed my ass. Fuck that was really hot. He kept teasing my hole by brushing his cock against my hole several times. I kept moaning and begging for it and he finally stuck it in.

He is a very gentle and respectful top. Which is very fortunate for me considering the size of his cock. As he pushed in me I slowly relaxed and allowed my ass to relax and take it all. I almost got it in completely with just spit but he pulled out to put some lube on. I really regretted that I diddn't bring poppers and boy butter but I can't rely on those forever eh. After he got some lube it went in easier and he was able to get more in. Fuck it felt so good. Even though I was completely cleaned out I did have a bit of stomach cramp so that make it awkward. However, regardless of that I did my best to relax and focus on the pleasure. It was very interesting the process of getting into headspace. The fear of the size of his cock, the regret of not bringing the poppers and boybutter, the desire to please this man and give up my ass to him completely, and the lust to take it all however he gives it and crave everything he gives me.

I was able to enter headspace partially and ignore the pain in my stomach. He was able to completely go in and out, deep and hard, or fast and rapid. I finally for a little while was able to be the hole that I desired to be for him. He put on my back and I was still able to take it until he was fucking me so hard it was hitting my balls. I don't think my cock has ever been that hard and my balls were so full and needing to be emptied. I can't believe I missed him so much and that he missed me as well. It was a powerful feeling that transcended sex and furthered the intensity. He told me he wanted me to cum but he was going to fuck me even after I came. He started really fucking me and I was jacking my cock furiously while matching my ass movements with his thrusts. I felt a powerful eruption and I shot a huge load and he kept fucking me even after I tightened up. I was pretty tight afterwards but he turned me on my stomach and kept fucking me. At times, I wanted him to pull out completely but I stopped myself. He sensed that I was having some discomfort too and slowed down at some points but there was no denying that we both wanted it. He pulled out and we made out intensely as he jacked his cock. It diddn't take him long and he shoved his cock back up my ass and I literally yelled out. His cock expanded so much and then invaded my ass filling it with his cum as he kept fucking his seed into me. I was pretty much done after that. He always destroys my ass and I love it when he does. Although my stomach was a nuisance there was proof that I will eventually be able to take every inch of his cock, every position, and regardless of the speed or power. Even without poppers or boy butter. Probably even lube. I appreciate the fact that he knew when to slow down and knew when I was in discomfort as well.

If it was any other top he would have just pinned me down and raped my ass and laughed or just gotten harder. As hot as that sounds for a fantasy it's nice that if I don't feel like living in that fantasy or am not able to take the DOM/Sir power or even want it. That we just do it for both are pleasure or enjoyment. Not because we have roles to fill as Dom and sub. I'll have to remember that. So not the most comfortable fuck and not my best work. But we still enjoyed it and I still got his load. Next time will be much better and he'll know it :D

tonight was horny its been about a month since i got breed last ( yea i know ) any way went to the local bookstore and went in , few cars in the parking lot. When i get in the attendent said its slow good luck and i went into the back where the booths are, few people moving around nothing i would play with two booths where in use so i waited two see who came out. waiting about five min when out came a middle aged guy good size , he started walking around when he went in to a booth and i followed he was starting to drop his pants when out popped a 7 inch rock hard cock , istarted sucking and for about 10 min made his toes bend, he started to ask where i wented his load and i said my ass and he said bend over . I bent over and toke a huge hit of poppers and he ramed in to the balls and flooded my ass , felt so good.

I love the way you write. Keep up the explicit posts!

OH damn...

I can't wait to post about my experiences in Ft. Lauderdale. Not sure if this is the best place to do it though. Oh well I'll figure it out.

Just got a load from my fuckbud nearby tonight. I just realized that two of my fuckbuds moved away recently. I have less now I guess. But I've been meeting new people so I'm okay with it.

So I went over and the minute I got in the door we were both so fucking horny. I had really missed him when I was on my trip and I could tell he missed me too. After some making out, groping, moaning, and embracing we decided we should go upstairs. Normally we do foreplay taking off our clothes. Not this time. We both undressed rather quickly and got on the bed. I started off by sucking him. Almost forgot how big he was. But fuck I loved it. As I was starting to deepthroat him he was sucking my cock and then he was rimming my ass and I had no choice but to take his cock in my throat. I gagged at first and had initial trouble but then I was able to take it all the way and suck him as he rimmed my ass. Fuck that was really hot. He kept teasing my hole by brushing his cock against my hole several times. I kept moaning and begging for it and he finally stuck it in.

He is a very gentle and respectful top. Which is very fortunate for me considering the size of his cock. As he pushed in me I slowly relaxed and allowed my ass to relax and take it all. I almost got it in completely with just spit but he pulled out to put some lube on. I really regretted that I diddn't bring poppers and boy butter but I can't rely on those forever eh. After he got some lube it went in easier and he was able to get more in. Fuck it felt so good. Even though I was completely cleaned out I did have a bit of stomach cramp so that make it awkward. However, regardless of that I did my best to relax and focus on the pleasure. It was very interesting the process of getting into headspace. The fear of the size of his cock, the regret of not bringing the poppers and boybutter, the desire to please this man and give up my ass to him completely, and the lust to take it all however he gives it and crave everything he gives me.

I was able to enter headspace partially and ignore the pain in my stomach. He was able to completely go in and out, deep and hard, or fast and rapid. I finally for a little while was able to be the hole that I desired to be for him. He put on my back and I was still able to take it until he was fucking me so hard it was hitting my balls. I don't think my cock has ever been that hard and my balls were so full and needing to be emptied. I can't believe I missed him so much and that he missed me as well. It was a powerful feeling that transcended sex and furthered the intensity. He told me he wanted me to cum but he was going to fuck me even after I came. He started really fucking me and I was jacking my cock furiously while matching my ass movements with his thrusts. I felt a powerful eruption and I shot a huge load and he kept fucking me even after I tightened up. I was pretty tight afterwards but he turned me on my stomach and kept fucking me. At times, I wanted him to pull out completely but I stopped myself. He sensed that I was having some discomfort too and slowed down at some points but there was no denying that we both wanted it. He pulled out and we made out intensely as he jacked his cock. It diddn't take him long and he shoved his cock back up my ass and I literally yelled out. His cock expanded so much and then invaded my ass filling it with his cum as he kept fucking his seed into me. I was pretty much done after that. He always destroys my ass and I love it when he does. Although my stomach was a nuisance there was proof that I will eventually be able to take every inch of his cock, every position, and regardless of the speed or power. Even without poppers or boy butter. Probably even lube. I appreciate the fact that he knew when to slow down and knew when I was in discomfort as well.

If it was any other top he would have just pinned me down and raped my ass and laughed or just gotten harder. As hot as that sounds for a fantasy it's nice that if I don't feel like living in that fantasy or am not able to take the DOM/Sir power or even want it. That we just do it for both are pleasure or enjoyment. Not because we have roles to fill as Dom and sub. I'll have to remember that. So not the most comfortable fuck and not my best work. But we still enjoyed it and I still got his load. Next time will be much better and he'll know it :D

My last load was from an older bear at the Crew Club in D.C.this past weekend.

We went to his cubicle where he grabbed my head and rammed his tounge down my throat.I met his tounge with mine as we kissed passionately in a hot embrace.

He kissed me as he grabbed my nips and fingered my hole.

He dropped his towel and pushed my head down, making his intentions clear.

I was looking eye to eye with the most beautiful piece of uncut manmeat I have ever seen.I ran my tounge over his ample foreskin and savoring the precum that was oozing from his piss slit. I coaxed the foreskin back so I could wrap my lips around the bulbous throbbing head.

I then got busy taking his whole length in my mouth, loving feeling his throbbing cock in my mouth......then he proceeded to piston fuck my throat til I gagged...he was unmerciful ...he just kept going on.....shoving some Popper's under my nose.As the warm rush came over me, I sucked his cock with a new dedication to milking his low hanging and heavy balls .......then I felt him tense up and shoot volley after volley of his sweet tasting daddy cum down my throat and coating my tounge....it was so much, some leaked out of my mouth and onto my lips....I scooped it up...not wasting a drop.........then I blew my own load without even touching my own cock..........just thinking about it makes me want to jerk off.

Went to the Chute as a last minute decision this past Wednesday. Rented a locker as opposed to my usual video room, which meant that I would have to be more exposed to the public and I might not have much time to rest in my private room. Turned out it was the case and ended up with a hot session.

Sucked a couple of guys and got fucked hard raw by another two in the platform room but wasn't sure if I got any loads in my ass. Then moved over to another guy's room and got fucked by another two guys, one rubbered and one raw but again not sure if I got any loads in my ass. Then moved to the bunk room and got fucked hard by another two guys raw. One of them might have deposited a load but I still wasn't sure. The sessions that day had been very intense so even though I didn't think I got any loads I was ready to leave. But just when I was getting dressed I saw the guy whom I had a REAL hot session on Xmas eve last year. He gave me his number but I never had the chance to call him back and I was glad to see him there again. He motioned me to go to the Glory Hole Maze to play so I undressed and headed there.

Turned out he was one of the hard fuckers who gave me a workout in the bunk room earlier and he likely did breed me. So he pulled me into a secluded spot of the glory hole maze and had me suck his nipples, then suck him hard and finally had me bend over so he could hard fuck me from behind. This attracted two guys who stayed on each side to watch the action. My fucker was too aggressive to let me suck any of the two guys as he was fucking me with brute force that resulted in my head banging constantly against the wall. He squeezed my shoulders so hard that when I returned home they were both purple and bruised, I guessed that's a souvenir he gave me! After unloading in me I sucked him a bit to clean him up and one of the bystanders took over. He was very verbal and told me what a slut and a faggot I was and that he was going to fuck me hard and deposit his load and piss inside me. He really got me going and I was as hard as a stone. He ordered me to squeeze out my last load and then he started felching me and ate the load. He said it was delicious and then he started fucking me. He had a bigger dick than the previous aggressive fucker and it felt really good. He uttered that he was going to unload in my faggot ass and he grunted and proceeded to deposit a load inside me. Wow, that was hot. Afterwards he tried to fist fuck me but I was too tight for that so he then ordered me to fuck him and deposit my load, saying he already had 5 loads inside him. I told him that I was a bottom and would not stay hard, but he was talking dirty and was getting me going so I just jacked off furiously until I was ready to unload. I told him I was ready to cum so he aggressively put his mouth on my dick to catch my load. He swallowed everything and made a sound of approval. Then he asked me how many loads I had inside me. When I told him I had two, he said that my ass was loaded and he thought I had a lot more. Maybe I did get some more from the previous guys but I think it was from the aggressive fucker. The last time we played during X'mas I remembered that his load was big and he gave me two last time.

So this was one of those unexpected last minute romps that turned out quite hot with a great ending! I jacked off after I returned home and ate my load!