Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

Took a 3 good banging in a local 'open' top cottage. long path to cottage. Did a lunch time visit Young beefy buck fucked my ass, I was rimming a suity type older guy, hairy sweaty hot hole Got beefy's load, he was a cummer and a moaner. Sucked off my suit, he dropped a load down my throat. Time past I got fucked later holding onto the piss stones by a wedding ringed butch type thick cock, bit of belly and later by another wedding ringed older daddy. No Q's mentioned about condoms, just slid in. Love the packed lunch times. :2thumbs:

Saturday Night.

Was house sitting and pet sitting for a friend. I had a leather top come over. As soon as he come over we started making out. I could barely finishing the tour of the house because he had me turned over and bent over and was feeling my ass. He told me to get on my knees and I blew him. He bent me over the table and used a little lube and I took a hit of poppers and he fucked me. He fucked me really hard. I decided not to use my butt plug for him so that way he could really tear my ass up. We took it over to the couch and while he kept pounding my ass the couch was moving. I felt his cock start to get slick inside me and knew he was getting close. He kept calling me a bitch whore faggot saying that he loves it when his faggot screams and moans. He would sometimes pause and shove it in me really hard and deep just to torture me. After pounding me until It was starting to hurt, he fucked me even harder and faster. While I was moaning and in ecstasy he shouted that he was breeding my ass.

As soon as he pulled out I serviced his cock and cleaned it. We got dressed and headed out for dinner. When we got back I was making him coffee in the kitchen and he bent me over the kitchen counter and started fucking me. Fuck he only used a little spit but the cum I had inside me worked as lube. He fucked me for a good bit while calling me a bitch, faggot, whore, and I was trying my best to keep my balance until he bred me. I made him his coffee and put a little bourbon in it and gave him a drink and we watched some tv. We moved to the bedroom and we watched a show on my tablet. After it was over we cuddled, made out, and I felt him rubbing and fingering my ass. I was a good little bitch and I serviced my Sir and made him nice and hard. I got on my belly and felt his raw cock enter and fuck me. My hole was pretty sloppy and I could feel his thick cock sliding in and out of my ass. I love how he calls me a bitch and calls me his faggot pussy boy and makes me say it sometimes too. After pounding me for a bit he finally bred me. We cuddled in each other's arms and went to sleep.

Because he had to get going we did not have time to fuck the next morning but I blew him. He recorded me blowing him as well. I can't wait until he sends it to me. I had a great time with him and normally don't do overnights. I know we'll see each other frequently.

Leather Sex..

..K so I'm pretty tired from tonight but I'll do my best.

The leather couple that I know. The top's birthday was today and his partner invited me to dinner and to play afterwards. So after cleaning myself out I drove over there. First thing that happened when I got over there was notice they were dressed nice. Shit, I was dressed in tight shorts and a tight shirt. I had no idea it was more formal. But they dressed me in tight fitting 501's, waist size "28", boots, and a very nice shirt. I felt really fucking good and sharp. I also had my butt plug in since my ass has been tight. Before we left for dinner I re-adjusted it. Why was I so tight recently?

We had a great dinner and I had a heineken and then we heading home. I was making out with the birthday top when we got back and he told me, "Dress in your leathers boy". While they were doing something I donned my leather. I knew exactly what was coming. When they got back the birthday top tied my wrists like he normally does. He also did 4 different ties around my arms, back, and chest. He normally does not do that and it's pretty tight. His partner was smoking a joint and stroking his cock. After playing with my nipples for a bit he undid all the ropes and re-did the one around my wrists since I messed it up somehow. Once my wrists were secured he put a blindfold on me and put my face in his partners crotch. I sucked his partner while he played with my ass and the butt plug I had in there. He pulled it out, put some lube on his cock and shoved it in. Fuck it hurt but I took it. While he was fucking me I was blowing his partner. His partner asked how he wants to fuck me. He said, "The sling."

So I was pulled up and put into the sling. My blindfold was taken off and saw his partner take a hit of poppers. His partner stroked his cock and then he shoved his cock in my ass. It hurt a bit so I took some poppers which made it feel better. For some reason I was hurting back there before I even used the butt plug. But I was determined not to let it waver me. His partner fucked me for a good while and then really started pounding me. I met his thrusts and I felt his cum fill me up. Fucking hot. As his partner pulled out another blindfold was placed over my eyes and the ball gag. The birthday top pushed his cock inside and started fucking me. He is a lot bigger then his partner but his partners load lubed me up good inside. He fucked me for a bit and fucked me rough. He played with my cock some and put on the nipple clamps. He even poured alcohol on my dick and lit it on fire. I thought it was his partner smoking another joint. I was okay until I felt a strong burning and thrashed against the shacked arms and legs. He said it was okay though. I did not realize what it was until after.

He went back to fucking me and told me that he is really going to fuck me now and that I am going to fucking take it. He pounded my ass but I was able to open up for him. And damn did he feel good. I thought he came but he held off. He's good at doing that. Since his partner works the next day he got me out of the sling and go me on the bed. We made out and he shot his load on my chest, face, and in my mouth.

He undid everything after and I dressed and left.

So much leather experience. So li

I went to Flex in LA last night (hadnt been in like 5 years). As soon as I got there, I got my cough on and opened the door and right away took two loads. Went to the video area and this guy had a big dick and asked me back to his room. He left the door open and I began sucking on his dick and a couple guys came in and fucked us both. I then went back to my room to take a breather and then went to the steam room and took another big load from a white hairy dude. I went back to my room (it was checkout time and i put a butt plug in my hole to keep that cum in there and I just took it out and my hole feels so sloppy. I am getting hungry again...

Last night I was craving another load of cum and went onto BBRT and answered of the quick connect ads. I drove to this guys house and took me into a bedroom with a matress on the floor and the guy who is going to fuck was fully clothed and on the matress. He got up and started undressing and I did too and immediately got on my knees and starting sucking on his fat 9"c dick. He tasted so good. He got hard immediately and stuck his dick inside my cumhole and fucking loaded me up. As soon as he did, he told me to get dressed and leave. I came home and jerked my dick with that cum.

This never happens to me and then it did. Stayed late at library studying for final and this really hot, tall skater guy comes and sits down next to my computer. He keeps licking his lips and then glances at me. He leaves. I watch. He goes to the bathroom. Comes out sits down goes into the bathroom again. This time I follow him. He's jerking off at the urinal turns to me and whispers "hurry and finish me off with your mouth". I knelt down and got the thickest rope of cum shot in my mouth. It was followed by a couple of ropes on my tongue and then the guy grabbed my head and throat fucked me. He jammed it down pretty fast and hard and some of the cum wad got pushed up my soft palette and started to come out my nose. He pulled off and zipped, tapped my shoulder and said thanks and left.

Guest JizzDumpWI

Sorta lagging in posts here. Last loads were yesterday, one mid morning (neg). one around noon (unsure status) and mid afternoon (poz no meds).

Sounds like you should be turning poz soon.....if you are not already.....anyway sounds like a great Friday .....morning and afternoon delight! Keep on breeding it will soon provide a positive result as I had!...Glen....:)

I got two loads over the past two days. Met both tops on A4A, safe sex only. Yeah, and once they found out how smooth my hole was and saw a pic of it, they had to have it. No talk of condoms, thank god.

My first top (8") showed up commando and started fingering my hole right away. He had me bent over the side of the bed and started fucking me that way. After a few minutes, I got on the bed with my ass hanging over. He got in so much deeper that way. His thrusts got faster and faster and I knew when he came by the change in his breathing. Plus, I could feel his cock twitch as it emptied his cum deep in my hole.

My last donor (7.5") just left about half an hour ago. He played with my nips for a little first. He was more about the act of sensual fucking. Just as he was about to plunge his bare cock into my silky-smooth hole whispered, "you neg?" I told him, "yeah." I wasn't gonna risk it by him taking a moral high ground that close to getting his raw cock in my bare hole.

He fucked me nice and slow in the missionary position for about 15 minutes. His cock had a slight curve to it, that whenever he thrust in, he hit my spot. He played my spot for a little while, until I started begging him for his cum in my hole. I told him I wanted his babies deep in my hole. He got even more turned on by this. He grunted and tore up my hole. He announced when he was cumming. I thrust my ass up to meet his incoming thrusts. I felt his cock twitch when he came.

Both guys live locally, and I'm definitely gonna get bred by both of them again!

Arrange to meet up with regular fuck buddy at local park. About 11pm, a warm night and a couple of other guys wandering around. Went down hill to where several paths snake around a couple of ponds. There are several spots that offer secluded spots where it is easy to see others approaching from a distance. Buddy high and keen for cock and stripped off fairly quickly to reveal firm legs and gym toned chest and arms. Fucked him for about 10 minutes when a figure approached slowly. We slowed for bit... kissing and pulling each others cocks while we accessed out visitor. A young, short guy with very muscular build. He smiled. I flipped my buddy around and resumed fucking. Onlooker enjoyed the show and got out a decent sized cock. After about 10 minutes I unloaded a 3 day load. Muscle kid then moved in to add his load. A fun night out.

Guest virgoz

yesterday afternoon at Wet on Wellington in Melbourne. was still horny after finding out id been pozzed, so needed some relief. checked in, stripped off, wandered around.. up stairs found a hot asian guy in a room ass up facing the door. .. hey, perfect... so i wealked in, dropped my towel, took a hit of amyl and slid my hard cock into his lubed hole, bare! no condoms in sight :) he pushed back and i was riding him when another guy walked in and started feelin my hole before sliding his fat cock into me! daisy chain...i was getting close but didnt want to blow yet, so pulled out and left the other guy to finish inside the asian dude.

walked into the upstairs video lounge where this cute young guy was in the public sling.... damn, my cock was still hard and coated with the asian guys ass juice... fuck! walked up, another hit of amyl.. and slid balls deep into his hole!! two guys watching us. grabbed the sling chains and gave him some long deep strokes... fucking sweet ass!!!! we were both on amyl and the guys watching could here him begging for my load... ...mmm... not just yet... i wanted some cock in me first..

found my own room and got on the bench, ass up towards the door (same as the asian was).. took a hit of amyl and waited... soon a pair of hands were on my ass, then fingers stretching and probing my hole deep n roughly. then felt his cock enter me... mmm heaven..... hit of amyl and push my ass back and up for him. then felt a hand on my head and a second guy had come in and was offering me his thick uncut cock to suck... sure... so he positionied himself in front of me and face ucked me while the first anon fucked drilled my ass. felt my fucker tense up and grip my ass hard then after a bit slowly pull out... the guy whose cock i was sucking got down went behind me and slid very easily into my ass!

i just moaned in pleasure and took some big hits of amyl and enjoyed the fuck. the first guy must have stayed for the show cause i felt a hand jerking my cock down towards the mattress. tooo intense... amyl, fat cock deep in my ass, lubed hand stroking my hard meat... i was flying!! just let it go and blew my load all over the matt. relaxed and felt the fucker steady my relaxing body and hammer fuck me then held himslef deep in before letting me fall... wow! hot hot hot.... showered and went home... all in about 30 mins!

Guest slobbvers

Just now. Had a guy travel 45 minutes. Nice cock. 69'd. Then I fucked him. Asked if I had lube. Said I can use spit. It'd been too long since my last breeding session.