Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

Went back to Club Columbus again today. Had a fun time but many of the guys didn't appeal to me. Oh well! Anyhow, found a nice hairy bttm daddy who wanted to be fisted then fucked. Fine. I've got a big fist and it took some effort but success. Next was the breeding. Beautiful hole, nice 'n soft and just right for play. Perfect. When I was in my final thrust before shooting, he bucked and forced me to dump my load in the floor. Whatta waste of cum. The fucker didn't take my load!

My last load was also my first loads. A chat-friend of mine asked me if i could drive him to a gay party in another town, since he has no car. I said it would not be a problem since i had nothing on hand that evening. Xhen we arrived on the party with him, he said he had tot alk to some of his friends, and then he would come back to me, he told me to wait at the bar for him so I did. I looked where he was going while ordering a coke, he went over to a bunch of guys who looked real rough, not really his sort of friends, since i was kind of a sissy boy. While he was talking to them, i saw they where checking me out, so i was already assuming he was talking about me, i just could not figure out why he would do that, since he is not that close to me.

He was talking for them for about 10 minutes, and then he shook hands with them, and came back my direction. He told me he would go outside to have a fag, and would be back in am minute. After 30 minutes i was still standing there alone the guy had not come back, when i was paying my bill to the barman, the guys came over to me, and asked me if I was already going, which i said i did, because i did not feel really at the right place. They offered me to get me a drink, and i decided to accept and stay on for a while. I asked them for another coke, and did go for the bathroom, when i came back, one of the eight guys was holding my coke for me, they seemed to be nice guys, and they checked me out from all sites, because they kind of closed me in. I slowly sipped on my coke, and it seemed that they where paying attention that i was drinking the coke. After a while, I had a strange feeling into my guts, and felt not so good. One of the guys said that i looked a bit pale and it would be better to go outside on the fresh air, which i did, all the guys did go out with me together and we left the party. Since it was all black before my eyes, one of the guys suggested they would bring me home, they took me into a large van, and before i knew it i was out. When i came back to it, i did found myself in a sling, naked, shackled and blindfolded. I felt hands all over, guys where kissing me, and some guys where licking and probing my ass, at first i was in a panick, but they calmed down by talking sweet to me, and kissing me. I must admit, i was getting excited by this. Some guy did hold poppers to my nose, and told me to take a big sniff, and then suddenly was entering me with his dick. He was a big bugger because it was so painfull, but i could take it since they where kissing me and talking dirty into my ear. Once of teh guys stood up to teh sling and lowered himself, and started to face fuck me.

There was a lot of talking going on, while they where fucking me. Before i knew it the guy facefucking me, did shoot his load in my mouth without warning me, he had his dick so deep in me that i only could swallow. I did swallow every drop, and they asked me if i did like his cum, which i did.

They did take me out of the sling, gave me another coke to drink (spiked again) and before i knew it i was begging to get fucked. I was still blidnfolded, so i did not know who was spitroasting me, but it felt so good. Sometimes due to the chems i had some blackouts, but they did not mind, and continued to fucking me, i felt so embarrased, but they said it was ok. Suddenly before knowing it, i was being doublefucked by some guys, and one of them started pissing up my ass, and tehn it dawned on me that they where fucking me bare. At first i was in panick since i always did safe, so i asked them to stop, but they told me it was ok, they where all safe, i had nothing to worry about. Since i did enjoy the attention i got of them, we continued, they where very good in convincing me. The guys told me that i was a complete whore, they selldom had a bottom so eager to being abused by them, most of them where screaming and moaning the whole night, so they would give up on them. Since i did not complain on being pissed in the ass, they pissed all over me, it was the first time that i did drink piss from the tap. We had sex for some more hours, and after i was drugged out, the guy who had offered me the coke, brought me back to the car. He told me that the guy who I drove to the party, had sold my ass to them, he had told them that I did love rough games (which is trough), so he turned me out to them, but he obvious did forget them that i onlyl did safe sex, since then my live has changed, I al full in bare sex now.

Dropped a load in a muscle bottom with an incredibly tight ass on Friday. He was passive during the fuck, which is hot, except that he kept tightening his ass muscles, which made me go wild! I almost lost my load several times due to that; I had to pace myself so that I could enjoy his hole as long as possible. Afterward -- surprisingfor a BBRTS fuck -- we talked for a while and I gave him a message.

Birmingham Pride UK this weekend... Went to XXL Friday night and Boltz on Saturday night, had numbers in the high teens fucking me plus 2 more in hotel room - one each morning. There was lots of cum in my now very sore arse, and still want more! :P

At XXL, one guy was fucking me, and another asked him "Can I have a go?"... felt so hot being used and passed around like that, not asking me if he can fuck me, but asking the guy fucking me if he could take over... Damn!! Will remember that forever!!

I got a motel room on sat night, I got a guy to cumm to my room sun morning, I found him on bareback rt . he said he had a morning boner and a 2 day load, so he came over, I sucked on him for just a minute, his cock got hard so fast it surprised me, then he said ok let me fuck you and layed me on the bed , he pushed me onto my stomach, then he put a pillow under my hips so my ass was up a little bit, then he pulled my legs together, he climbed on my back with his legs outside of mine, then I felt his cock push up against my hole and he pushed it right in, it felt great, he layed on my back and started pumping me, stroking all the way in and out, his cock was large and it felt good when he pushed all the way in me, I could feel it stretch me out deep, after pounding me for about 5 minutes he started to moan and grunt alittle, and all of a sudden he growned and blew a big load of sperm in me, it was very exciting to feel him cumm in me, then he pulled out and went to the bathroom, I just layed there on my stomach, I could feel his sperm start to slowly run out of me, and down onto my balls, it was incredible, then he came out of the bathroom, got dressed and left, it felt so good, I layed there for 15 minutes feeling his sperm oozing out of me, laying on my stomach with my legs together was the most comfortable way I ever got fucked, I cant wait to do it again, im getting a room again soon, I hope I can find another top to fuck me the same way.

So yesterday, I was on Adam and an older Latino poz top hit me up .... he claims to be neg,

but has the watery eyes, melting face, slight fever, soft skin and lack of fat many longer term

pozzies possess (could be on meds though) who had not been here in a few years ...

as the same time a beautiful 22 year old mostly str8 dude w an awesome body from working

in a warehouse! yum yum hit me up ... and since I have known him since he was a teenager

and since he is blond and has a huge cock (too big for most girls he claims--sorry bitches!)

.... well, both ended up here

The Mexican played total top for awhile, we both sucked on him and he fucked me raw,

we both sucked the young dude, I laid on my back and the young dude laid on me making out while the Mex

lubed up and played w his hole, but too tight to fuck (grrrr need poppers next time!), then I got

fucked more while the white dude jacked off.

He wanted to bail but the Mex and I tackled him and the Mex sucked him off again while I ate his

hairy virgin bi guy hole! The Mex jacked off also .... leaving me sweaty, covered in cum, and still hard!

Damn!

Just took a load from a guy who has bred me several times. It's a hot pump and dump, he likes me to suck his dick then get on all fours on the edge of the bed. He doesn't even take his jeans and boots off. Fucks, fills, then I suck his cock clean and he leaves.