Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

Last night, a new FB messaged me asking..."what are you upto tonite?" He came by 20 mins. later, we went straight to the bedroom, he spit on my hole & his cock & in one smooth motion impaled himself in me....some good hard pounding, along with some slower longer strokes had him groaning & unloading his usual HUGE LOAD into me...I slept well.

Had two great tops fuck my hole real good yesterday,one lives close to me,older guy,40s total macho redneck,said he wants to make me his regular bottom bitch..i fuckin love it..and got fucked earlier this morning..so its been a great wknd so far

Thursday night had one of the stranger experiences. Guy fresh out of prison who started to fuck me several weeks back (brought over my by straight buddy) said he wanted to come fuck me again Friday. I touched base when I got home Thursday, we confirmed time via text. Then about 30 minutes later I got a call from his other cell and when I answered a woman’s voice said “Hello?” I said “Hello?” several times, could not really hear and was sure I was mistaken that it was a woman. Then about 2 minutes later I get a text that said (her spelling) – “Slim I just want u 2 kno dat I except wat he is doin but don’t git twisted don’t catch no feelins if he led u on let me know an it wia b hand simple.”

I was not sure what was up, so ignored the text. The guy who was coming by texted me said, “please text my wife back – see don’t thank I told u about her. Still want 2 see on Friday.” Wow – weird so I texted her back, said I understood and had not been led on and she replied, “It is what it is.”

Friday night the guy showed up on time, did not want to discuss what had happened – just dropped his pants, fucked me raw, rough, nasty, and I could not resist and begged, “fuck your white wife!” as he was pounding me. He bred me with a big load, left me sore, and can’t wait for more.

Last night. I was desperate to for the taste of cum so I called up a fuckbuddy who lives locally. He came round about an hour later, I knelt in front of him, he got hard really quickly and with only a few flicks of my tongue and swallowing his dick as much as I could, he squirted a big load into my mouth. I chugged down every single drop of his beautiful juice and it tasted SOOOO good. From the front door opening to him pulling up his pants.... about 5 minutes. He left quickly but said he'd be back.

About 30 mins ago... a semi-regular top bud of mine stopped by... I had saved six of my own loads for him... he likes me to keep them in the freezer. Then before he gets here, I take them out of the freezer and slide them in my hole. I buzz him in, and he can hear me moaning as I dildo fuck myself on my bed with my ass facing the door. He comes in and tells me to get on my back, and I shove the dildo in all the way to the balls. he joins me on the bed and fucks me with the dildo for about 5 minutes and then he slides his dick into my hole without taking the dildo out. It was fucking intense. He fucked me hard for about 45 seconds before he shot his load deep inside me... When he pulled out, there was no way to prevent those (now) 7 loads from spilling out. My hole was wide open... and my dick was rock hard. I shot over my head onto my headboard... the orgasm lasted about 4 minutes

My once regular fuckbud, who after a year of trying to get together but couldn't ever make it work, finally met up with this past week. He's a seriously hung, muscular guy who's got a beefy cock and can fuck like no other. I met up at his salon after hours, he had a nice throw rug on the floor and pillows. We immediately dropped our pants and peeled off shirts and undies, got naked and made out awhile. He laid back and I went to work trying to deep throat his big, thick cock....but just couldn't get it all the way down. He then turned me over on my stomach, lifted up my ass and started eating out my ass. After about fifteen minutes of getting tongue fucked, his rock hard cock was dripping so much precum, he started sliding his cock head in and out of my hole making it all wet with his precum. Finally, he gave one nice long push and plunged all the way in deep. The pain was intense, haven't been fucked by anyone that big in awhile, so took some time to relax and accept his cock. He was cool about letting my hole open up. Once I was ready, he went to work and fucked me a good two hours straight. We were both drenched in sweat and cum by the time he shot his last load. He pumped so much cum up my ass that it was still dripping out the next morning. Definitely one of the top fuck sessions I've had...well, since last time he fucked me last year. Glad I've reconnected with him and hope to get fucked at least every month or so. Don't know if my hole can handle that big cock once a week, it'll rip it up.

Guest GoodExercise

Sucked off a 22 yo hottie at his parent's house. 5-10, 155, thick dick. A bit of chest hair. He clenched his legs around my head and shot a massive load down my throat.

was horny so went to steamworks in Berkeley really expecting to just voyeur sucked a couple cocks and admired the hot twinks and daddies was having a ok time and thought i'd check my email was sitting at the terminal and before I could enter my name and pass code a hot latin cub came up to me and started hitting on me took him back to my room and began making out, he asked if I PnP I andi said no but was curious, he gave me a booty bump and i spent 4hours sucking on his nipples and him playing with my hole and teasing me I ended up in the sling and I think he forgot about me will keep you posted

In NOLA for TechEd just had a stud pump his load up my hole. 8" average thickness, but it feels like he shot a quart up my ass. Fucking felt so good, he was aggressive, just sucks cause I have to meet my Tops downstairs cause the elevators require the room key. Load 1 in, now looking for #2