Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

Hey guys. Long time visitor, first time poster.

I have this buddy that I meet up when his wife is at work. He's 6'2 built, hairy chest, legs and arms and thick 8 incher uncut. He's Hispanic and has a heavy accent. I can't barely understand him but we make do. I just came back from his place where he fucked me raw in the guest bedroom. We always start with passionate kissing, then I move down and work on his hard uncut cock until he lays me down on my back and makes love with my ass. No lube, his precum is enough to slide his big thick cock into my tight hole. He keeps control the whole time. Moves in and out very slowly and smoothly. We kiss and then he tells me he's going to cum in me. Man, its so hot!

I don't bb often. I'm new to the scene but he's a regular and it's always hot!

Love hearing from all these pigs out there swapping cum.

This wasn't my last load, but it was a good one.

Happened to be out for a walk about 9 PM, when the sun sets here and passing close to a park that occasionally cruisy. It was a really nice evening... some clouds but no rain, nice and cool. I strolled through the park easily and struck up conversations with the guys walking around.

I came across this handsome bear, probably in his mid thirties. Black short haircut, trimmed full beard, furry chest, shoulders and arms visible under his tank top. He smiled and nodded to me and I went and sat next to him on the bench. A few pleasantries, then I mentioned how I needed an itch scratched...and said I thought he had just what I needed, looking at his crotch.

Went off in the bushes where I opened my shorts and knelt down. He pulled down his shorts, revealing a beautiful thick 7 inches with a big head and slight upward curve. I went to town sucking on him til he was rock hard and wet with my spit. He'd been bending over to rub my ass while I was doing that so I already knew we both wanted the same thing.

I stood up and bent over against a tree and quickly lubed my hole with some spit. He came up behind me and in seconds he was buried to the hilt in me. He gave me a great fucking for a few minutes before he told me he was close and where did I want him to shoot. I told him I wanted his load deep inside me and he thrust hard and deep, and started fucking me faster and faster...finally felt him go deeper still as he grunted. His cock swelled in my ass as he came. My own cock was rock hard from knowing that he was breeding me deep.

Then he pulled out, pulled up his shorts and left without a word, leaving me with a rock hard cock and a wet, well-fucked hole.

God damn, I fucking love random anonymous encounters in the great outdoors!

Went down to Melbourne (Aust) for the weekend.. met up with a guy off bbrt on the Friday night.. had his butt in the sling where I was staying for several hours, pumped 3 loads. Sat and sun nights at the cities leading sex club (downstairs) and blew heaps both nights into some very hot holes. Sat night was approaching orgy status.

Was in London for a few days, came home yesterday. First day, went to the Pleasuredrome Sauna. Easy scoring loads there! I walked around a bit, showing my ass off, putting on a yellow elastic band showing I'm a bottom, and waiting a bit. Didn't take long, before the first guy approached me in the steam sauna. I just pouted a bit with my ass and he slid in easily - me, all wired on cat, and lubed up, so very easy access. He fucked me raw and hard for a couple of minutes before stopping deep in me. I could hear from his breeding - my first load.

Happy with that I went upstairs to "rest" a bit in a cabin. A filipino guy approached, I spread my legs and he felt my lubed up ass. Asking if I wanted it, I just nodded. Asking if I wanted it raw, I nodded again. He seemed excited by the answers, and came in, closing the door. He lifted my legs up (me on my back) and pushed in his lovely cock. Fuck so hard.... And he gave me a good fuck before asking "Dump my load in you"? Another nod, and he let go of his juices into my ass. A pakistani guy, checking us out, entered when the filipino exited. Another quite hard fuck, and I got my third load...

From there - same evening - to the Sweatbox in Soho. They have a lovely set-up, and lots of hard nice guys. Not as lucky there, but lay down in one of the slings, and it didn't take long before this ginger british lad strolled into my view. I just puckered my hole to him and, no questions asked, he slid in his -of course - raw cock and fucked me good. Fourth load withing a few minutes and a cheery thank you from Ginger :) .

Two nights after, went to the Sweatbox again. My favourite, since the sling is so good.... ;) Not to many takers this time, but this black guy went about a few times, checking me out... I showed him I wanted his cock, and in he came... Oh man, such a nice worked up body... hard as steel... but he put a condom on... and I was so disappointed. But - it showed that he just did it for show - there was actually no condom, just the "ring" around his shaft... Man, he gave me the pounding of the week. Licking all over my legs, my feet, sucking my toes... and then leaning over me telling me that he was going to breed his african cum in me ... I just told him, go ahead man, I want your African DNA! With that he pounded me so hard and deep I was moaning of pleasure - and got his cum in me!!!

Happy so far, and back in Sweden. Hoping to get more the next time :)

Guest mspchaser

I've been on vacation at my lake home the past week, so the pickings have been slim. But I was on grindr and found this cute frat boy from the Carolinas. He wasn't very wide but long and sure knew how to use what he had to make me cum without touching myself but he kept pumping away until he flooded my ass with cum!

Last night I hooked up with two guys on BBRT. Host was 50 and other guy a 23 year old hot Latino that barely spoke English. I fucked the young guy raw. Later he got real worried that a zit on his ass that was open could expose him to HIV. While we smoked more Meth he stated he is "DD Free and is going to stay that way." Not once did he ever ask my status or say anything about the POZ load I quietly shot in his ass. Guess the DD does not translate.........

Sunday night went ovver to a party tops place and slammed..he fucked me hard for a while, alternating between my ass, and skullfucking me, while also alternating using my dildos on my ass. My small dildo is the Jeff Palmer 9.5", and the large one was the Chad Hunt super cock, which i finally took all the way in. He took a breather, and i went to the bathroom, and came out completely naked to his HOOOOT jock roommate who appreciated the view. He led me to his room where he undressed to show off his HUGE 10"cock already hard. Sucked him off until he threw me on the bed and rammed it all the way in while putting all his weight on me so i couldnt escape. He got close, and he asked me where i wanted it, and i told him to shoot on my face. And boy did he... about 8 Massive thick spurts, all over my hair and face. I didnt clean up as I went back to my buddys room, and he fucked my ass some more. Two of his non party buds came over, both about 8" gladly took advantage of my ass, and rammed me until all three came on my face at the same time. This was morning, so we all took a break, and i was in search online for the next big dicked top. found one across town and went there, where he also did the same exact thing. proceeded to the fens (Bostons mini Rambles) where i got fucked by about 8 more guys, resulting in 4 more facial loads. So a total of 9 loads in 12 hours. I wish they were all in the same room at the same time taking turns on my ass, then all blasting at the same time, but i think i had a pretty successful 24 hours.

Just an hour ago. A horny bud of mine just came home from a one week trip he had spent with his family & was feeling very horny. He shot me an e-mail asking if I'd be available & also asked me if I was horny as well. He wanted to exchange BJs. I said sure am, and within 20 mins., I was at his place. We both stripped naked. He sat down & he asked me to come close to him; before I knew it, he was sucking on my dick like a hungry animal. I was feeling extremely horny, so it didn't take long to deliver my huge load of seed in his mouth. He kept swallowing my huge cumload, almost gagging once due to my multiple shots to the back of his throat. But he swallowed every bit of me. Next, I got on my knees & began to deliver a BJ on his cock, tonguing his piss slit deep as I always do my men. Simultaneously, I worked his nipples (something he enjoys much) as I continued sucking him. Then I lift his legs up & began to work & rim his anus hole with my tongue for awhile; something else he deeply enjoys. Then I reposition his legs back down, suck on his dick a bit more until he shoots his manhood into my mouth for me to swallow. Just got back home after our steamy session; his load of seed in me & my load of seed in him.

Mine was Sunday. Nothing special but my regular fuck buddy came over. He was horny so he fucked me while watching the ball game. Stayed in me and dropped another load before the 7th inning. Watched a whole ball game with a dick in my ass

I hadn't seen him in close to eight months. We hadn't fucked in almost a year. It's a damn shame; he's hot! He's tall, maybe 5'11", and super skinny. There's some acne and he's a bit immature. A guy in his early 20s who still lives with his parents, is super Mormon 350 days a year and a Disney freak 365! But his angular face, equine neck and body, and nice thick cock always make my hole twitch!

I texted him at about 1:00 to see if he was still up. He was. Did he want to hang? Yes! Woah, normally he makes an excuse but then sends super flirty texts and hot nude pics the next day. But this time he was on his way right over! He was here in twenty minutes.

We slipped quietly into my room and began making out. Heavy petting, and I quickly got him down to his underpants. I was in mesh athletic shorts; he was in bikini briefs that emphasized his slim swimmer's body and bulged obscenely where he was already hard. More making out and him thrusting his crotch against my ass. Last time he quietly slid in me doggy until he blew a load in me, but this time he left the lights on and we weren't taking our tongues out of our each others mouths. I sucked the air from his lungs, leaving him breathless.

"I know what you want," I tell him.

He grins, "I can guess why." Then he thrusts harder. He's being more verbal and a bit of a tease this time. Such an improvement, I'm loving it!

Then the underwear's off and he's rubbing his cock against my crack, pushing hard. I ask him what he wants; he replies, "Should I slide it in?"

Of course you fucking should! Get in me and get off, damn it. "Do you want to?" I ask him quietly. He nods.

I have to find lube. There's a bottle of one brand that's empty. I frantically go through my room looking for the spare bottle that I know is around somewhere. After I can't find it in a minute, he's behind me, reaching around to pull me back against him. I close my eyes. This needs to happen.

I kneel in front of him and enjoy his cock. It's circumcised, about 8", thickest right behind the glans. Throbbing as I fit it in my mouth, it's delicious. He starts thrusting into my mouth. He'd never have been this aggressive a year ago. Sometimes change is for the better! Obama was right!

Another frantic search for the second bottle of lube. I find two cock rings, a leather blindfold, two silk ties, but no lube. Crap.

He's lying back and I crawl over to him, licking his shaft from balls to tip. This is just gonna have to work. I get as much spit on it as I can, then clamber up and start to slide down on him.

I let his head push in just a little, but there's some immediate pain; then I pull back out and put more spit on it. "I need to get relaxed for you," I explain, "So that I can take it long enough for you to finish."

It's like my work outs. You gotta warm up! It only takes a few minutes and you'll enjoy the rest a lot better. So in and out he goes a half dozen times, each time stopping for me to lather plenty more spit on him. It feels like hours (let me tease him for once!) but is only a couple minutes before I'm all the way down.

He starts to thrust up in me. I tell him how good it feels, he replies it feels good for him, too. We go back and forth, getting hotter and hotter. I try to get him to talk dirtier.

"What are you doing?"

"Sliding into you."

"You like sliding into me?"

"What are you sliding into me?"

"My cock."

"Where are you sliding it into?"

"Your hole."

"Tell me again."

"I'm sliding my big, thick cock into your tight hole." He sure is! It feels great, and I keep prodding him to talk dirtier. I've got him up to "I'm fucking you" before I start to drop some hints how hot it is that this is bareback.

"You like the feel of skin-on-skin?"

"I love it!"

"How are you fucking me?"

"Hard!"

"Starts with an R."

"Rough? No, raw."

I grin. We kiss, he thrusts up and into me especially hard. Technically, rough and raw are both accurate, but it's the second word I wanna talk about. That's the part that's got me especially wound up.

"Get on your back," he demands. Fuck yeah! I'm watching a hung, sexy bareback top get in touch with his dominant side. I wonder how he'll fuck in another year? He gives me a minute to get some more spit on him, then I lie back and ask, "What are you gonna do to me on my back?"

"Fuck you raw," he replies, and does.

I try to etch the memory in my mind. I'm on my back, legs up, and he is over me, leaning into my knees, face right up against mine, arms over my head. He hasn't kept the light on and can see me clearly and hear every syllable s I keep encouraging him.

"You like to talk dirty?" he asks me. I sure do! 'Slide it in' has become 'thick cock in tight hole' which became 'fucking' which became 'fucking raw' and now I push him towards 'breeding.'

It only take a few minutes. "I'm gonna breed you," he says, his voice an octave deeper than usual. It's not forced, he's just finding his place in the world. Which, right now, is on top of and inside me.

"I want your load deep inside me," I tell him. I mean, we've both known this was coming since the moment he said he'd come over. But no we're there. No cute flirting, no euphemisms, just saying what we both want.

He tells me he's close. I tell him to do it, to come inside me. Suddenly he stops moving, stops thrusting.

"I'm coming," he whispers without emotion. He's staring straight ahead, body utterly still. I wonder if he'd kidding but then I feel his cock twitch all the way through my hole. And again, and again, and again. It must be a spectacular orgasm. It's the kind that runs through your whole body, the kind that makes me twitch, groan and collapse. But he doesn't move a muscle or make a sound.

Big families. He must have shared a room. He slowly comes down, then asks me to finish. It only takes a second, and I shoot a half dozen thick wads onto my chest and stomach. We cool down.

He didn't encourage me last time, but wanted to run back to his Mormon family the second he bred me. This time he was more aggressive, he had me finish, he kissed me after wiping up and exchanged a few pleasantries before heading back. He said he wanted to meet again soon.

It'll be weeks, maybe months, but hopefully less than a year this time. There will be some false starts, lots of flirting when he knows we can't actually meet, dropping off the face of the earth to feel guilty for weeks at a time. But maybe it'll be a shorter wait for the next round. Maybe the next round will be a little kinkier or last longer.

It will still be a long time before he's thrown off all his families hang ups and can go out and dump a load in two or three different bottoms at an orgy three times a week. But trust me, tops like this are worth waiting for!

about two weeks ago. It was my first time being on the receptive end of BBing in about 3 years, and the first time I BB'd a guy in about a year (we flipped). The evening started off by the guy giving me some Tina (first time for that!) and it made me so horny that I knew it was gonna be a good night.

To add to the thrill, this guy had a nice thick 8.5" cock, was wearing a hot Timoteo jock & owned a leather harness!

After smoking some T, we were both kinda sweaty, so we decided to take a shower. Together. While in the shower, I realized if it was gonna be the first time getting fucked in three years, I really needed to prepare. I knew I wanted all of his 8.5 inches in me but knew from past experience, and the fact that I hadn't been fucked in three years, that I was going to be SUPER tight. Typically, when I get fucked, i like it raw & dirty, but this guy was special, so I agreed to get an enema...and have him do it for me...this was a first time as well!

So, I'd never had an enema and couldn't believe how awesome it felt. When he stuck the little tube inside me, it hurt at first. Mind you, nothing has entered my hole in over 3 years! He could tell I was really tight and his cock was at least 10x the size of the enema tube applicator. He told me just to relax, let the T work its way, and soon enough I was cleaned out. Feeling fresh & more loose down there.

Now comes the fun part: so he first sat on my dick & wiggled around bouncing up & down. Then, he helped me into his harness & I took another puff of T. We had been doing foreplay for about 2 hours now & after that last puff of T, I looked at him straight in the eye and said, "breed me."

He fucked me so many different ways: missionary, on my side and me sitting on it. Then, finally we saved the best for last: he told me to get on all fours, doggy style...and he proceeded to enter me & use the straps of the harness to thrust deeper than I've ever been fucked.

After a minute or two of heavy thrusting, i could hear him moan a little more and then bam! He told me he just came.

Although I was disappointed that I couldn't feel his love juice inside me, I knew he bred me from the look on his face. He's bi & said it was just like fucking a virgin pussy.

It was the first time I had been fucked in three years, first time on T, first time with an enema. I left feeling very satisfied but wanting much more & stayed up most of the night looking for a second load.

Most of my life I've been a top because I always knew anal was going to hurt. But this was the biggest cock I'd ever taken. I decided after this experience that I want to be a bottom. I love getting fucked.

Ping me back if you're looking for a great time.

Been fucking off and on a few guys, but nothing lately. Been really horny and of course the bf isn't fucking me right about now (thinking he's into another guy). So went out yesterday looking to take care of myself. Found a guy online who fucked me once with another older (and kind of gross) guy. He had a small dick (fan of small dicks here, especially if they cum a lot) and directed me to his basement. Came over and he immediately wanted me on the floor sucking him with my clothes off. I obeyed, but he got distracted by my dick and started asking if I wanted to fuck him/rim him too (this happens with some tops a lot; I don't understand or really like it. Just because I'm hung doesn't mean I want to use my dick. My hole is the real sexual organ.). I declined and tried to suck his dick as well as possible. Soon enough, he was asking to get inside me. He bent me over the leather ottoman, exposed my open hole, and shoved himself inside me. He fucked for a while and I could tell he was really getting into it. I think he wanted to finish quickly since I wasn't into flipping, and pulled out and jacked off until he was close, then shoved it back in my hole to cum. After a few minutes of gasping he pulled out and I reached back to see if my hole was now creamed. Definitely slick with his cum. He thanked me, which I took as my cue to leave. Got dressed and drove away. Really love when all a guy has use for is my hole and once he comes out of his fuck mindset, he's done with me. Wish I could find some hot regulars with big loads, though.

Just got home this very minute after receiving a Poz load of seed from a buddy of mine. We've each been busy off & on & it's been a few weeks since we last hooked up. Got on MH & he was online as well. He asked me if I'd be interested if he could find another guy who'd be willing to watch us; I said sure. So he post an ad & almost immediately (less than 7 mins.), he received a reply from a married, Neg. guy who later said he wouldn't be able to drop by until after he get's off work at 5:00 p.m. But being the two of us were interested in the early afternoon, it wouldn't work out at 5. So he told me to come on over & he would dump his Poz load deep in my body. I got there w/I 20 mins. & he sex with me & bred me (the cum slut that I am) with his seed. I told him anytime he thinks he can find another guy to drop by, to just let me know. I told my buddy anything goes for me! We exchanged some conversation before I left.

We met two years ago while I was living in New York.. Hit it off initially, several dates, sex (both bottoms so we improvised). It fizzled after a few weeks but we kept in contact causally. I moved away and we lost touch.

Four months ago he contacted me and we started to reconnect. He told me he had since tested poz. He wasn't upset telling me and I didn't judge.

He was in Los Angeles for work last week and we met for dinner. A few hours later I was in his hotel room and we were both naked. We played our old bottom on bottom dance for a while.

He was on his back and I was enjoying his cock with my mouth, average but respectable. I moved on top of him and began enjoying his nipples (something with born and bred New Yorkers, big sexy nipples), I felt his cock slipping along my crack.

I reached back and stroked him a bit, it was wet with my spit. I sat up and teased my hole with his cock. I stopped stroking, lined it up and slowly sat down.

He said , 'Stop' but I didn't until I was as far down as I could go. I slowly moved a bit (had been nearly two months since I had been fucked) then bent over to kiss him. His cock popped out and we continued kissing.

He reached back and stroked his cock, brushing it against my ass a bit. I sat up and he held it in place as I slide down onto it again. I took a few breaths and rode him slowly. He said, 'Stop' two more times before I recognized the intense breathing that accompanies his orgasm.

I lost my own hardon as his cock softened and slipped out of my ass. I laid next to him and we both let our bodies relax. After a bit of a daze I reached down and felt my ass. It was wet. He's a big shooter.

I stroked his fuzzy body. His cock slowly hardened again. I got back on top of him and worked his nipples. We kissed. I sat up and his cock slid into me with less resistance. He started thrusting and I enjoyed his cock while I stroked mine. I shot my load on his chest and soon after his breathing intensified and hips stopped moving.

I fell asleep with him. We woke up the next morning and fondled each other a bit. We didn't get too worked up and just ended up in the shower, cleaning off and enjoying each other's bodies.

As we were dressing I looked at the bed and laughed. There was a noticeable stain where my ass had rested that night. We parted ways and I went home. As I got out of my car I felt my ass was wet. I ran my finger along my crack and brought it to my nose. Cum. I didn't clean up, let it be and sent a text to the owner. He replied with a smile.