Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

Went to some gay bath yesterday and initiated some action in the steamroom. Took 5 very nice dicks:

- older guy with a very long and thin cock, very long lasting and fucking like a machine, couldn't cum.

- nice man around 40 with a fat uncut fuckprick. Cummed after 5 minutes and apologised for not lasting longer.

- hairy short guy, medium sized cut dick but rock hard, didn't want to cum.

- cute blonde muscle bunny with a nice meaty uncut cock, cummed after 1 minute of fucking like a rabbit

- hairy tall guy with a short cut dick. couldn't cum because of the heat.

All of them rubbered up, so no loads. Though being lubed up quite well, the friction of the condoms ruined my hole during these 3 hours, and with the 5th guy I was really moaning in pain. While getting fucked like that a young boy, maybe 20y.o., but quite mature, with black hair and a beautiful cut dick surrounded by a black bush came over to me, stuffed his rock hard dick into my mouth and unloaded in the same moment. He swallowed his sweet load and sucked him dry.

Needed a handyman today to fix some things in my new apartment and I looked on the Gran Canaria Facebook websites. Found one that showed a gay shared interest group in his profile. Called him and asked if he could come over to do the job? He could. I put on my cockring, a stretch biker short, a tank top and swallowed a blue pill. An hour later the guy came over, did the job. I stayed close and I noticed he was looking at my massive bulge while doing his job. Short story: he could not resist the bulge and we fucked like bunnies. His cock was average size but he knew how to use it. Flooded my my ass with a thick load. Guess I have a new friend ;-) But he did give me an invoice though. Oh well...LOL.

Was feeling horny yesterday so i texted an old FB of mine that i missed him breeding me an hour later i was in the bookstore bent over ass up getting loaded & tag teamed by multiple tops. They all shot there loads deep in my ass - took 4 loads did not turn around to see what they looked like but my old FB was there breeding my ass for sure. He texted me later telling me how sweet it was & shame he had not more time.

Needed a handyman today to fix some things in my new apartment and I looked on the Gran Canaria Facebook websites. Found one that showed a gay shared interest group in his profile. Called him and asked if he could come over to do the job? He could. I put on my cockring' date=' a stretch biker short, a tank top and swallowed a blue pill. An hour later the guy came over, did the job. I stayed close and I noticed he was looking at my massive bulge while doing his job. Short story: he could not resist the bulge and we fucked like bunnies. His cock was average size but he knew how to use it. Flooded my my ass with a thick load. Guess I have a new friend ;-) But he did give me an invoice though. Oh well...LOL.[/quote']

My kinda guy, give a workman some relief too ;)

Last night, horned as all hell, and found a FB who invited me over. He's mid 40s, cute, 5'6" 130#, carried a nice 7.5" cut thick cock... wasted no time, sucked him hard, he turned me around and fucked me doggie style for about 10 minutes before unloaded deep in my hole... i got dressed, kissed him, thanked him, and left.

A guy from NKP came to my place, and as he was fucking me, he was on line getting another top. About 45 min later a dude visiting from out of town came over and they both took turns on me. The dude from NKP blew his load right my hole and left because of work. The other dude asked if he had to leave...ummm...no! He then shot his load right on my ass lips and I shoved a butt plug in making sure that his load went in deep.

I am still pretty spun and I just took out the butt plug and my hole is sloppy. I love Fridays.

Got truly screwed yesterday again twice a hot guy with the look that we all know & love a real AIDS FUKKER sunken cheeks & all, When i saw him cruising in the bookstore i knew i had to have that toxic cock in my ass, I went up to the darkroom bent over the couch & dropped my jeans & underwear exposing my lubed up ass. He did not come right away but when he did .He did not hesitate to breed my ass. First i felt his fingers then he started pushing his cock in my ass Raw.

Damn nice i was in pig heaven taking poppers & being bred by the AIDS fukker. He did not last long & after about 10mins his breathing changed & i felt the first gobs of his dirty seed going in. He whispered in my ear that he wants to later fuck me again. I find him later downstairs.

So i get inside a cabin & do the same my pants around my ankles & he joins me & closes the door. I unlock the door because i want an audience i want others to see that i am getting fucked bare by the AIDS FUKKER. He gets to work & dumps toxic load number 2 in my cummy ass. Wish there were more toxic guys like this to breed me & give me a good recharge. I kept his dirty seed in my ass all night hoping i get some other dirty bugs from him too.

Hope to see the AIDS FUKKER again.

Had 31 inch night - first up was a married buddy with 10 who slapped my face good with his dick before fucking me and shooting the first load of the night up my ass. About an hour later a fuck buddy with 10 came through and fucked hard as I begged him to breed my cummy ass with his AIDs dick then he was followed by another fuck buddy with 11 who would not let me use poppers 'so I would make sure to miss' his dick when he was done, and he gave me load number three and then stuck his dick back in a bit to make sure the loads were all worked in

Holy fuck. This last thing I did was the most intense, slutty, wild sexual experience I have ever had. I am still reeling from it.

So, I have this fuck buddy. He's really good in bed. We're really compatible. Great times. And he invited me to a sex party once, but I couldn't make it.

Which means that today when he said he was hosting "some fuck fun with a few of my friends," I felt like I really should make the extra effort, even if it did mean a cab ride. Plus, I had been topped pretty darn hard several hours earlier, and then right before the party, so I didn't know what kind of shape my hole was in. But I went over there--and boy am I glad I did!

So first another bottom showed up and we took turns sucking the host while we waited for the remaining two guests, two tops. I put on a spandex jock strap and a blindfold, so the remaining guests would get the right idea about me. So I didn't even see them until about fifteen minutes after the sex really got going. I was blindfolded for the entirety of the blow job portion of the evening. Win!

The host told the other tops I was a great whole to fuck, which made me really nervous about if I was still clean after that righteous pounding. So I felt for which of the tops had the smallest cock and asked if I could sit on it. After a few minutes he worked his way in and I felt some liquid ooze out of my ass. Thank god, it was only a mix of lube and load! I was in the clear!

Which I promptly celebrated by riding the first top until he came in me while the second top bred the other bottom. Boom. Then the host put me on my back and started to give me a slow, deliberate fuck. After a couple minutes, I noticed that the other two tops must be amazing multiple shooters, because they were DP'ing the other bottom! After the host unloaded in me, and I made sure a second time I was squeaky clean, we sat back and watched. This wasn't a gentle DP, this was both cocks in you ramming independently. Damn!

My hole was getting more and more used to rough fucks. I got put on my back by the one top who hadn't fucked me yet, and he just pounded away until he came. We also started talking dirty. Then I took a minute to relax on the couch while I gossiped with the host and one top; the other was fucking the bottom again. At some point I got fucked on the couch. Then more relaxing while we watched the bottom get fucked by the host.

The bottom jerked himself off while he was getting fucked that last time, and I caught his load, then used it to lube up one of the top's cocks. And they must have thought that was hot, because before I knew it they were DPing me. Oh my God. That was fucking intense. I've been DP'd a couple times, but it was always by caring, considerate tops who took their time. These two both fucked me at the same time. And--and I know it sounds fucking crazy and I wouldn't believe it if someone told it to me this way but I swear it happened--they both came in me at almost the exact same time!

Anyway, the party broke up after that, with everyone saying how much they hope another one happens soon. (But not too soon! I won't be able to walk!)