Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

Just two hours ago by the painter who is painting the hallway of my new apartment building. Fucking thick cut 7" (he's Moroccan). Plowed my ass during his lunch break after we made eye contact on the stairs when I was returning home from grocery shopping. Asked him to come up to my apartment for coffee and got his cock in my ass as a reward. The guy made a show of showing me a very hot bulge in his uniform. And he noticed me noticing that. Planted a massive load in my ass. He's not from here so probably won't see him again, married too, but that guy has a cock to die for. Fucked me like a rabbit. Still feel his big balls slapping my ass until he exploded. Didn't say a word afterwords. Pulled on his uniform and left. I hadn't prepared of course but luckily I was clean. In and out in 30 minutes.

I'm starting to get addicted to getting fucked in my car lol. Got two loads from another black guy, this time off a side road off a somewhat major road.

Parked my car on the side of the road in a small clearing, but this time my car was not well hidden at all ... and we did this in broad daylight.

I started by sucking his nipples and licking his gorgeous black body down to his dick. Started deep throating him and gently nibbling on his head.

He started get forceful, grabbing the back of my head by my hair and pulling up then slamming my head all the way down to his pubes. He did this for a few minutes and then had me sit on his dick.

Man, the saliva had dried by the time he started fucking me ... it hurt for a few minutes but he didn't care. After a few minutes my ass made its own juice so pain went away.

He turned me at a 45-degree angle, so I was somewhat still sitting on his dick but somewhat on my side. I had to grab the passenger roof handle for dear life. He started pounded the shit out of me for a good 30-minutes.

This is when I noticed there were construction workers periodically looking and pointing at my car. They knew what was going down; luckily they didn't care to call the cops lol.

Finally my hot black fucker blasted his load in my ass (apparently making out with him set him off the edge).

As I went to crawl back to the driver side he grabbed my waist and slammed his dick back in me. He fucked me as I was on my side until he blew another load.

Now I got to clean some cum stains off my passenger seat lol.

Guest Inthewind

Met a nice Jamaican guy at the ABS , we were playing and he had to take a call "Taxi Driver" we swapped cell's, Monday night at 10pm I get a txt asking if I was hungry and said hell yes, he arrived and brought a brother. We were in the basement under the master bedroom at around midnight maybe later, taking there nice thick long uncut cocks deep in my mouth and ass. Both delivered 2 huge loads a piece in my ass . Surprised that no one woke up and came down. Because with the hips on ass slapping and some verbal it was one hot time. They left and I licked up all the cum from the towel and then ate as much as I could from my ass, I slept so good that night and waking up to piss and diving into my ass for more cum was hot.

Sucking a dirty uncut cock is so hot, I never knew till that night, I was not allowed to cum, they got me rock hard and put a zip tie around my cock and balls hurt at first but later it was so hot , I barely touched my cock head after they left and I was leaking cum big time.

I had the best morning ever today. This guy on a4a had been cruising my profile for a couple weeks and he unlocked his pics for me this morning. Total biker-type. The kind of man you stereotype as the kind who's an alcoholic wife beater. He wanted to know if I was okay taking a poz cock. Said he was medicated but there's now way in hell he is. He came over and fucked me good, blowing a hot load up my ass that he had me push out and swallow. Then he climbed on top a slid my little dick in his hole. I'm not even sure he could feel me he was SO LOOSE. It was so hot to blow inside a man. It's been a long time since I've done that. I asked him why he decided to ride me and he said that he wanted to see if maybe I "had anything he didn't." I was totally fucked by and fucked a collector. And I've been horny ever since.

Memorial Day Weekend was one of the most intense weekends of my life!!!

Thursday - The weekend started a bit early..met this hot married bottom on A4A...told me he has only been fucked twice and all he wanted to do was suck my cock...well he came over to my place and we went to the garage...was pet sitting and the dogs would have gone nuts...anyways I am in a pair of cargo shorts no underwear and a polo..he had a hot tight t shirt and shorts. We get in the garage and start kissing...he's rubbing my now rock hard 8"c thick cock...tells me he wants it in his mouth...so he gets on his knees and starts to blow me....after about 10 minutes he asked if I would be interested in getting my ass eaten....said he has a thing for guys with a hairy ass....who am I to refuse..LOL He eats my ass for about 20 minutes like a champ then says that he is so horny he needs to get fucked...told him I didn't have rubbers on me and he didn't care...used spit for lube and slid deep in his hungry hole...after about 15 minutes I told him I was close and all he said was "Breed me fucker!!" So I did...pumped it deep in his ass....pulled out and let the cum drip out of his ass and sent him on his way.....texted me an hour later saying he was going to get fucked again and was going to use my seed as lube

Friday - Hooked up with a regular fuck bud...nothing really special..pumped a few loads in his ass chatted a bit then went on my way.

Saturday - Was at a local farmers market when I got a text from a flight attendant that I know..was at the hotel near by and wanted a load pumped into him....got his info and heading over...walked in with him on all fours and a load already in there....dropped my shorts and breed him three times (his ass does that too me)

Sunday - After a night of going out I went to a pool party a buddy was hosting....he had about 30 to 35 guys there....all buck naked and boned....swapped BJ's with quite a few guests then went on to the main attraction....there was a sling on one side of the pool that was getting alot of action so I had to see what was going on...there was this HOT muscle bottom taking cock after cock...turned out he was an Army slut...took my turn and added my DNA to the mix...over the course of the next 5 hours I loaded 4 more holes up...

Monday - Sadly I needed rest after Sunday!!!

Moments ago,

Been talking to this guy for a couple months now met online. The first time we met i fucked his hot muscle ass. I am pretty tight so i dont get fucked often. Guy said he was neg so i didn't care if we fucked bare. Well last week guy messages me again wanting to meet up but being first week back at work since knee surgery I was exhausted. Finally plan to meet today though after I am off work, which worked well for him because he could just stay longer at work until i got home. Though when he first got to my place wasn't sure if it was going to happen as I had ran longer at work and when i got home the plumber was working on the upstairs bathroom and turned off the water. I hadn't showered but i told the guy that i would at least give him a blow job as he drove bot half hour to come over. We start making out and i start sucking his cock and get extremely horny. I was like I'd fuck you right now and he gave me his hole to rim. Getting his hole nice and wet i shoved my dick in his ass and fucked him till I came. Still horny and I could tell by the look in his eye he wanted to fuck me and I said sure. He spat on his fingers and lubed my hole and then spat on his dick. Throwing my legs over my head he at first gently works his cock in my tight neg ass. He works up speed and starts to pound my ass and says "you want my gift" ( me still thinking he was neg) and I am like I am nervous but yes give it to me. HE continues to pound my ass until he shoots his poz load in my neg ass.

He continues to work his dick in my ass for another 5 min or so just give himself some recoup time. After a bit he gets to pounding my ass again hard me begging for his second poz load which turned both of us on even more. A lot of times i get soft after cumming then getting fucked this time i didnt. AGain after he cums he works the load deep in me with his cock until finally pulling out. BTW his dick remained clean even though iwas not prepped.

After he pulled out he flipped on his back and we made out as he jerked himself. He jerked until he was about to cum and went between my legs and starting jerking again shooting on my leg and my ass. Using his finger he shoved his third poz load deep in my hole scratching around inside making it deep. I ended up shooting my second load.

The hole situation turned me on being stealthed... Cant wait to do it again!

He just left my apartment....my hole is still leaking. New guy on Growlr. 44 years old...furry cub. Buzzed hair and covered in ink. We had a beer and within a few minutes he had my shorts off and his face buried in hairy hole. As soon as he pulled his face away, I arched my back and stuck my ass in the air. Without saying a word he drove his cock up my hole, balls deep. After that...there wasn't much talking. It only took about 10 minutes of pounding and I could tell he was ready to blow. He asked if I wanted his load and I grunted out, fuck yes. I felt his cock throb in me just as he stopped pounding. It felt like he dumped a gallon of man chowder up my gut. As his cock started to slide out of me he wrapped his arms around my chest and kissed the back of my neck. He got up and I rolled over onto my back to lick the rest of his goo off his cock. After he got dressed, I walked him back toward the door. As he reached for the rest of his beer on the counter he asked, "so...poz or neg?" I said, "neg...tested a few days ago" He set his empty beer bottle down, and headed toward the door. As he walked out he said, "not anymore." As I watched him walk back to his crotch rocket, my cock got instantly hard. I've been fingering his load in my hole since he left, mixing it with my own after jerking of twice.

Had some hot rough slave play with a hot hairy redneck. He's only 5'4" but he's extremely dominating and did what he wanted with me. Worshipped him like a GOD. He spanked me and slapped me and spit on me. Twisted my nipples until I started crying. I've never been degraded like that and I loved it. It was really raunchy but I won't go into details here. He came in me three times.

Just had an old fuck bud come over. It's been over a year since he bred me. He's poz (undetectable) but has a huge cock and he can fuck for hours! It was so hot, he poppered me up and fucked me for over an hour before hitting the poppers himself and fucking for another half hour before he grunted and bred me. He told me Happy Birthday (yesterday was my bday). I cleaned him up and he left. Afterwards I noticed blood on my white sheets... Damn he's a great top