Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

Man that is a hot experience. Hopefully you'll be going back to that store often.

tnx dude...It was a surreal experience...I went back there again two days ago but I didn't see the clerk or his friend.....I walked around and no one was interesting so I left...I still can't believe this has happened to me

I moved to montana earlier this year to get back to work fulltime in my chosen career, after 4 years of no employment or low employment. I have a good job now, but my chances for play are extremely limited. Today I got a chance to go to a local arcade, with enough time to dress up, so I went in bathroom and changed into a sexy outfit, put on makeup and wig, and breastforms, and hung around for a few hours. I had a pretty good day, got fucked by about 4-5 guys, and a one guy did me for a while in a booth with a nice thick 8"+ cock. got creamed a few times, and left feeling very satisfied. A good day helps make up for a lot of frustration.

Some of you might have read a couple of my posts explaining how I love being fucked bareback but was afraid of catching HIV, then I started seeking undetectable guys on bbrts with no success, and finally that I agreed to hook up with a guy who had seen my pic online and wanted to fuck me. He asked me my status and I made it plain I was neg but he didn't volunteer his status and I didn't ask. Anyway, we met yesterday and he fucked me twice, loading me up both times. There wasn't much verbal, just a grunt to let me know he was coming but the feeling I got when he filled me up was the most intense I've ever had. I hardly slept last night wondering if I was still neg or if I'd been pozzed but it was a mixture of fear and excitement. I'd not only be surprised if I've converted but also disappointed because if I have then I'll never feel that excitement again. I'm not planning a situation like that again but the buzz I'm experiencing right now is amazing.

Monday after work.... Was chatting with a guy on Scruff and he was telling me all the things he wanted to do to me and my hole. Switched to texting after we exchanged numbers and we continued with teasing each other. We agreed to meet up at the local video store so he could dump his load in me before he went home. Met there, go into one of the bigger booths and i started by sucking his nice thick Puerto Rican uncut cock until we both couldn't take it anymore. Shed my clothes and he nailed my hole for 10minutes before he dumped a huge load, i spun around and cleaned his cock...... Both went home satisfied. Best part is we both work for the same company just different buildings and departments.....

Met up with a young latino friend of mine. Invited him over and sat back and let him edge my cock for a while. He eventually took the last of his clothes off and sat on my face so I could eat his hole out while he throated my dick. 10 minutes or so of that and I was pretty much right on the edge and yelped it out. Faster than I thought he could he spun around and sat on my dick. Stared at me in the eyes and asked me to breed his pussy so I did. Big edged three day load up into his gut. He's of tomorrow so hoping he gives the same in turn.

Took 2 loads in last hour, adam4adam guy who says safer only on profile but insisted on bare. Nice cock, big load. A few minutes ago a BBRT guy just left having left another load in my hole. Not as good a fuck, seemed to be a partier but managed to get it up anyway.

this afternoon a down low black guy from the area that fucked me in the woods awhile back blew his load in me, 30 minutes ago another dl black guy fucked me, didn't realize the other guy's load was still in me until i felt some of the cum leaking out of my ass. great start to the weekend! 2 loads on friday, one load this morning.

My blk fuck buddy came over. Usually he wears a condom, but i told him i liked when he tried to stick it in raw before, and told him he could fuck me raw if he wanted. So he did, and planted a nice load in my pussy.

i fucked this safe sex latin twink two days ago. i went over just for a bj. i told him to show me his ass and he turned around and just pushed onto my cock using just his spit. he was really tight. yesterday i fucked a fb and used his cum as lube to fuck him

Went to the bathhouse for my first time ever last night with a friend. Only got 5 loads, but this hot muscular black guy (with a huge dick) pounded me good for a half hour. Asked me if I wanted him to cum in me, I said yes. He told me he was giving me his gift. Was so fucking hot. Shot a huge load!

After, his friend fucked me and loaded me too. It was perfect.